free hit counters
Metroid Addventure, anything goes - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-11-2014   #25
Sparks
Process Fan

Re: Metroid Addventure, anything goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmorgado View Post
Though this Interactive story is promising, there is another that has transformations about Samus. It's called 'Metroid: Hall of Upgrades' and it's on the Writing.com website. It's about Samus Aran picking an upgrade from a wide assortment and changing into that upgrade. So far, it's really promising from her turning into animals, inanimate objects, regressing in age, and turning into different versions (teacher, nun, angel, etc.) If you want to see it for yourself and begin writing, here's the link:

Metroid: Hall of Upgrades
Oh yes, that one. It says "based on" but the majority of it is straight up copied and pasted directly from my gallery without my permission or asking me at all, with some original stuff added on in some branches. It's not really a big enough deal to get upset over, particularly since the whole series is just something I did for fun while practicing my writing, but please keep it in mind, and a most of them are cut into multiple episodes to accommodate the format.

Last edited by Sparks; 03-11-2014 at 05:59 PM.
Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2014   #26
brickware
Lurker

I've writing on a few of the threads but for some reason everything I write ends up in one annoying to read block even when I space the sentences and paragraphs out before hand.

Any help?
brickware is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2014   #27
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickware View Post
I've writing on a few of the threads but for some reason everything I write ends up in one annoying to read block even when I space the sentences and paragraphs out before hand.

Any help?
The BE Addventure works off of HTML. That means you either have to enclose each paragraph in <p></p> tags, or place a <br> tag everywhere you intended to place a line break(there's actually a checkbox you can use to do this automatically).

By the by, I and a couple other people have been adding a fair amount to the One Piece storyline I mentioned a few posts up. I've mostly been working on starting up or paving the way for as many different storylines as possible, though there are a couple storylines that have gone pretty far along, like one where Nami and Robin run afoul of a cursed treasure, and one where Domino has to deal with an expansion-causing escapee.

Last edited by PyroWildcat; 03-13-2014 at 02:10 PM.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2014   #28
brickware
Lurker

Ah thank you very much. I will be using the checkbox from now on as I didn't realize that it was because of that.

Also I will checkout the One piece storyline and see if I can contribute anything to it.
brickware is offline   Reply With Quote