free hit counters
AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 46 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-17-2017   #541
T.L.
Frequent Poster

Re: AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)

So trying to find an old BE/AP/TG/' increased beauty' manga.
The story starts out with a guys being turned into a cute little girl, and sometime around chapter 7, I think? S/he eats some-kind of noodle dish s/he dosen't like get sick to her stomach goes to bed, and the next morning she find that she has grown into blond bomb shell. This dosen't last and by the end of the next chapter she back to normal. A few chapters later(chapter 11 I think) she eats the same dish again on purpose, so she enter some kind of contest. Dose anyone recognize what I'm talking about?
T.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2017   #542
coin
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryShadow View Post
Himekishi Olivia Episode 2
coin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2017   #543
Cow
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L. View Post
So trying to find an old BE/AP/TG/' increased beauty' manga.
The story starts out with a guys being turned into a cute little girl, and sometime around chapter 7, I think? S/he eats some-kind of noodle dish s/he dosen't like get sick to her stomach goes to bed, and the next morning she find that she has grown into blond bomb shell. This dosen't last and by the end of the next chapter she back to normal. A few chapters later(chapter 11 I think) she eats the same dish again on purpose, so she enter some kind of contest. Dose anyone recognize what I'm talking about?
Gacha Gacha. Chapters 24, 25, and 42.

http://taruby.gamerkun.com/
Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2017   #544
T.L.
Frequent Poster

Thank you
T.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2017   #545
vended
Frequent Poster

Taruby paradox? That sure bring back memories...
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2017   #546
azerty47-2

I have little faith in that request's success since it's hard, but I'd still like help finding something.

Remember that animated movie "Majocco Shimai no Yoyo to Nene" that was mentioned for its AP scene a while ago? It's based on a manga called "Noroiya Shimai" whose fifth volume contains AR, from what I've heard. According to an entry on a Japanese site, the older sister Nene is regressed into a 6-ish year old girl because of some rejuvenating medicine.

However, actually finding the dang thing is like finding a needle in a haystack; I've come across standalone manga pages and a few early chapters, but no AR; the few links I could find either contained the wrong volumes or were long dead. Could anyone help me find it, please? I'd love to see that manga's AR scene, it sounds so cute!
Unread 05-18-2017   #547
azerty47-2

I have another request to make: I'm searching for a three-volume manga called "Celluloid Age" in Japanese, or セルロイド・エイジ, as it were. From what I've heard, it's about a boy and two girls who catch a disease that makes them younger; the boy goes from 20 to 8, the first girl from 16 to 8, and the other girl from 20 to 15, to 10, to 5 and then "to 0" (I guess this means baby; the entry on the Japanese site I read was unclear).

I've had a lot of trouble finding it, but it is available on Google Play Books. Only problem, it seems to only be available in Japan; when I tried to access its third volume, I couldn't download it or even see how much it costs (Not that I could have been able to buy it anyway, but at least I'd have some more info). Could anyone please help me find it? I'm extremely curious about that manga!
Unread 05-20-2017   #548
10th_man_down
Frequent Poster

Both these you mentioned sounds super interesting but too bad it seems super hard to find...tried a bit myself.
10th_man_down is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2017   #549
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Hey guys, I'm looking for a specific AR story where a little sister gets to regress her sister when she's mean. I don't remember the name but I remember the particular artist name was like Norm something.

I lost a lot of stories and the like when my hard drive died and well sometimes you just wanna read the classics. I wanna say it's on the chaning mirror site or something like that but I've been trying to search and I just can't remember the information enough to find it.

--Edit--

Turns out its Nomdreserv

NM

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking

Last edited by Janus Steel; 06-02-2017 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Found Artist
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2017   #550
azerty47-2

I have yet another request to make. I came across a manga called Zoku Hameln no Violin Hiki, which features AR: In its third volume, the titular male lead is turned into a child, while the female lead Flute is turned into a baby (And there may or may not be TFs as well; I don't know Japanese so I can't tell).

However, whether these ARs have process (and/or oversized clothes) or not is unclear, because the only images I could find were zoomed in and out of context. And to make matters worse, I found next to no info anywhere about the manga; I've checked the English and Japanese Wikipedia pages for the original, as well as a few pages on Google, and could barely find any info about this sequel manga.

Could anyone please help me find more images of that volume? I'd love to see more about that AR! Here's a link to where I found the info and the aforementioned images:

http://3f.ldblog.jp/archives/36981449.html
Unread 12-14-2017   #551
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

38 volumes fully translated into english
http://mangafox.la/manga/violinist_o...01/c001/1.html

Characters and Arstyle is matching. Didnīt find the AR in volume 3 though.
hellraider2006 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2017   #552
azerty47-2

Sorry for the double message, but as I was searching for more AR content, I came across something I also need help finding, hence this second request I make.

https://booklive.jp/product/index/title_id/307152

I came across this page listing a manga called "Unknown no Madoshou", or Unknown(アンノウン)の魔導書 in Japanese. It seems to be a single volume collection of short stories (Which may or may not have been published in magazine form earlier), and its second story features a young girl ARed into a baby.

However, I couldn't find any images from that story yet, and the previews I came across didn't go far enough to reach it. So I'd love it if someone else who's interested in that would help me find it; or if it's not available yet, at least keep it in mind just in case. ^u^