free hit counters
much loved tf kid shows you enjoy growing up - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-11-2017   #49
strollonthewildside!
Leecher

Re: much loved tf kid shows you enjoy growing up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
I always loved transformation as a concept growing up and there were a number of shows with heavy tf themes I liked as a kid.

any that spring to you guys minds and inspire you to this day

some of mine enjoyed.

"Woof": it was a British after school show based on a kids book about a Kid named Eric banks who randomly turns into a dog dew to the fact that someone somewhere is really wishing that they had a dog.
I always find it fascinating when people mention this show as I consider it a major origin of my tf interests.
I can't imagine it would be too popular with tf fans since it commits the cardinal sin of showing no process on screen as he always ran off camera when he transformed but the show defintely warped part of my young mind when I ran home to make sure I didn't miss it after school.
Like many kids who imagined themselves as the hero of their favourite show I imangined what it would be like if I transformed at inconvenient moments and found myself recreating the scene from the opening sequence where he dived under the bed sheets and came out as a dog.

https://youtu.be/AqlUki0EOV0

It's defintely interesting how much of future kinks of tf I can trace back to loving this show as a kid. The rising string music building up to a crescendo at the transformation practically worked like pavlovian conditioning for me whenever I heard it.
A lot of my favourite elements, like not being able to hold back a transformation when it's about to start, that I enjoy in she-wolf characters of she-hulk type emerge from this and that element of rushing off quickly to hide sometimes making lame excuses to get somewhere private and transform into supergirl wonder woman etc..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5ynQXrBd8&t=4399s

This scene at 1:13:19 is a perfect example of what stuck in my head. In a comical scene where he tests his dad's useless hoopla rings he starts scratching meaning him and the audience know what's about to happen! Feeling it coming he tries to casually get away as the music grows singalling the transformation is getting closer. His scratching becomes more intense. Noticing something is off his dad asks if everything's alright leading to the cute pun "I just have to get changed!" Suddenly he's running up the stairs as the buzzing music is going into overdrive and you know it's going to happen any second now. Then he's at the top of the stairs as a dog and just his pile of clothes next to him unable to answer his mum who's calling out to him! Llol
Again strange to think how such a cute innocent tv series can affect your mind growing up and later in life. Since it was such a cult show I do wonder sometimes if it had any similar effect on anyone else...
strollonthewildside! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2017   #50
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by strollonthewildside! View Post
I always find it fascinating when people mention this show as I consider it a major origin of my tf interests.
I can't imagine it would be too popular with tf fans since it commits the cardinal sin of showing no process on screen as he always ran off camera when he transformed but the show defintely warped part of my young mind when I ran home to make sure I didn't miss it after school.
Like many kids who imagined themselves as the hero of their favourite show I imangined what it would be like if I transformed at inconvenient moments and found myself recreating the scene from the opening sequence where he dived under the bed sheets and came out as a dog.

https://youtu.be/AqlUki0EOV0

It's defintely interesting how much of future kinks of tf I can trace back to loving this show as a kid. The rising string music building up to a crescendo at the transformation practically worked like pavlovian conditioning for me whenever I heard it.
A lot of my favourite elements, like not being able to hold back a transformation when it's about to start, that I enjoy in she-wolf characters of she-hulk type emerge from this and that element of rushing off quickly to hide sometimes making lame excuses to get somewhere private and transform into supergirl wonder woman etc..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5ynQXrBd8&t=4399s

This scene at 1:13:19 is a perfect example of what stuck in my head. In a comical scene where he tests his dad's useless hoopla rings he starts scratching meaning him and the audience know what's about to happen! Feeling it coming he tries to casually get away as the music grows singalling the transformation is getting closer. His scratching becomes more intense. Noticing something is off his dad asks if everything's alright leading to the cute pun "I just have to get changed!" Suddenly he's running up the stairs as the buzzing music is going into overdrive and you know it's going to happen any second now. Then he's at the top of the stairs as a dog and just his pile of clothes next to him unable to answer his mum who's calling out to him! Llol
Again strange to think how such a cute innocent tv series can affect your mind growing up and later in life. Since it was such a cult show I do wonder sometimes if it had any similar effect on anyone else...
Nice finding, but the forum rules indicate that only female TF material can be posted in this sub-forum. Use Everything Else subforum, just in case, ok?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2017   #51
strollonthewildside!
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Nice finding, but the forum rules indicate that only female TF material can be posted in this sub-forum. Use Everything Else subforum, just in case, ok?
Oops apologies! Got carried away with the relevance to the thread. My mistake. Won't happen again.
strollonthewildside! is offline   Reply With Quote