free hit counters
Survival of the Smallest - Shrink Fan Comics - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-13-2017   #25
Raso719
Frequent Poster

Re: Survival of the Smallest - Shrink Fan Comics

I second the idea for illustrated stories at a higher release rate than the main comics. While I do feel that the price is right for 1 comic a month other sites underbthr umbrella having more comics per month, IIRC. I'm sure you all know what you're doing with your release schedule, and you'd switch to a bi-monthly release already if you thought it was sustainable, but there must be other alternatives that can add a bit kf value to the membership. Something like a six pages of story with, say, 2-3 images would definitely be a nicelittle bonus.

Loved Survival of the Smallest, btw. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2017   #26
tjlemke

I actually see that as a good idea. I usually get a one month membership just to read the comic and that isn't every month since I'm not a fan of everything that comes out. But if there was a bimonthly mini comic it would make renewing every few months a lot more tempting ��
tjlemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2017   #27
Dwindling-Iva
Trapped in a high chair

Very excited at some of the upcoming releases!

Or add me on Discord! Dwindling#7717
Dwindling-Iva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2017   #28
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlemke View Post
I actually see that as a good idea. I usually get a one month membership just to read the comic and that isn't every month since I'm not a fan of everything that comes out. But if there was a bimonthly mini comic it would make renewing every few months a lot more tempting ��
That's understandable and mini comics are something we've been looking into. We'll do our best to increase the quality and value of membership as the site grows.
Unread 05-01-2018   #29
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Survival of the Smallest 2 - Shrink Fan Comics

Kindness of Strangers - Survival of the Smallest 2 is out now!

Survival of the Smallest's Katherine and Jane are back with another erotic issue, but they're not alone anymore! They've finally been found by a normal-sized human, but will this mean their salvation... or have our tiny duo's troubles only just begun?

Synopsis: After being shrunk to well below their normal size, same sex couple Katherine and Jane try to survive in the wilderness. The near microscopic Jane depends on her much larger (but still shrunken) partner to protect her from the dangers of nature. Will they be able to return to their normal size or are they doomed to their tiny fate?

Release date: May 1st, 2018
Written by: a0040pc
Artwork by: Octo
Tags: micro, lesbian, handheld

Series Link: Survival of the Smallest

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Survival of the Smallest 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2018   #30
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Unread 05-02-2018   #31
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy View Post
We'll see what we can do!
Unread 05-07-2018   #32
Tiedefender
Process Master

I still haven't read Survival of the Smallest part 2 yet. The PDF download still is not working for me.
Unread 05-08-2018   #33
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
I still haven't read Survival of the Smallest part 2 yet. The PDF download still is not working for me.
I've responded to you via email. The PDF downloads fine on the multiple devices we tested, but if anyone else experiences any issues on the website please email support@interwebcomics.com with a detailed description of the issue.
Unread 05-08-2018   #34
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Yubari View Post
I've responded to you via email. The PDF downloads fine on the multiple devices we tested, but if anyone else experiences any issues on the website please email support@interwebcomics.com with a detailed description of the issue.
Thank you I finally read it. I liked it.
Unread 05-10-2018   #35
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
Thank you I finally read it. I liked it.
Glad you liked it!
Unread 05-16-2018   #36
Raso719
Frequent Poster

Just way the site was updated. Are you guys moving to bi-monthly updates or is this just a little summer treat?
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote