free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - Page 25 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-21-2012   #289
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

Wow, I'm honestly shocked that Trixie didn't just make Angie keep working.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2012   #290
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

You're no good as a waitress when you're too heavy to walk. :P
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2012   #291
hunter87
Leecher

Thought I'd finally delurk and post on the forums just to say how amazed I am at this story (as well as your many others) Its nice seeing stories written for this type of community that aren't just smut in literary form and instead have actual an story to tell outside of body part A. inflated and then so did body part B. I really hope you continue to write your various stories to their conclusions as I know I'll definitely be reading them.

That being said, any idea when we might get to see the next chapter? Quite curious to see how something such as a pregnant waiter blimping up is handled by the restaurant, implications have been made that its happened before and considering the size i'm trying to figure out how 'late' the "girl" might look when she comes out, if full grown perhaps a current staff is the end result and its not yet been said... Or how the owner handles such accidents to, workers comp cover accidental pregnancy inflation?
hunter87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2012   #292
Vejita00
Master of The Universe

This thread reminded me that I am supposed to reread this and rage.
Unread 02-25-2012   #293
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter87 View Post
That being said, any idea when we might get to see the next chapter?
I'm trying really hard not to rage out here, because it seems like this is the only comment I get 90% of the time. A thousand people have viewed this thread since I posted the last chapter, a thousand, and it's gotten all of *THREE* comments, only one of which was longer than a sentance. I really wonder why I bother sometimes when no one says anything but "MOAR"... >_____>;

I suppose I should be grateful I've gotten any comments at all on this- my update on Sid and The Girls hasn't gotten squat. >.<
Unread 02-25-2012   #294
Vejita00
Master of The Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
I'm trying really hard not to rage out here, because it seems like this is the only comment I get 90% of the time. A thousand people have viewed this thread since I posted the last chapter, a thousand, and it's gotten all of *THREE* comments, only one of which was longer than a sentance. I really wonder why I bother sometimes when no one says anything but "MOAR"... >_____>;

I suppose I should be grateful I've gotten any comments at all on this- my update on Sid and The Girls hasn't gotten squat. >.<
Welcome to the thankless world of being a writer!
Unread 02-25-2012   #295
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

Hory shit. I didn't even see that you'd updated either of them. I wish this site had a way to watch specific threads...wait....*checks* it does.... FAK! I'll comment further once I get the time to read both of them, just wanted to let you know I wasn't intentionally ignoring it or being quiet because I didn't care.

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Female muscle artist...well mostly.
vidgamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012   #296
satistaspawn
Process Fan

I have read a number of stories from the BESC and I must say my favorites stories are this one and Mary's story. I am not demanding more because I can understand that creating your own works can take time, I draw in my free time, I also carve wood and create things on a far larger scale. I know when I make things I am never satisfied so I am constantly tweaking them, I would never feel confident in my work enough to post it and for that reason I feel I cannot comment on other peoples work. I also have terrible literary skills so I can't say much on your stories either... what kind of comments would you like to see?
satistaspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012   #297
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I want *reactions*. Praise is fine and dandy, but what I want as an author is to know how things made you *feel*, from the base "The way Maddi and Riley squished together turned me on" to the more sophisticated "I enjoy the fact that Maddi's getting comfortable enough with her curves to press doors open with her boobs without being self-conscious about it."

If you like something, tell me why. If you dislike something, tell me why. If you feel ANYTHING when reading my stories, tell me WHAT and WHY. That's the whole reason these take longer, is because I'm turning these characters into actual people, with their own wants and needs and motivations. The why of the the story is the hard party, and if no one has any whys of their own in response to it, either I'm doing something terribly wrong or they are.

Edit: ...Wait, what, the BESC? Don't tell me these are up there somewhere or else I will be apoplectic.
Unread 02-26-2012   #298
hunter87
Leecher

Quote:

Quote:

I'm sorry that ya took my post as just simply me saying "MOAR" :x

It was not intended that way by any stretch of the imagination. I was simply curious due to your comment that you had split the chapter, was wondering if perhaps you were doing additional writing on it, making changes or simply pacing us the readers.

I understand and appreciate that a lot of time and effort goes into writing, i've done some very basic writing of my own and know that it can be extrodinarily time consuming and difficult. Its why I tried to phrase that question in the context of a reader excited at what may come in the upcoming chapters and not someone who just wanted more.

I hope you do not get dissuaded from continuing your writings by a lack of feedback. As for obtaining reactions I know what I said was not specifically a reaction but its intent was to provide praise for the fact that you do develop your characters and not to be some low brow "your story turned me on" kind of comment.

I am curious on the BESC comment, i'm not sure how to take it, do you feel your stories are not as good as those on BESC? I've read a few stories from there and a few of the writers are decent but few of them are top notch like you are. Also a lot that i've seen are more for the sexual content and nothing else. I'd really not put your stories in the same category as BESC for that reason alone. That being said though I am curious, have you and your artistic partner (spirilingstaircase on devart) ever considered perhaps putting a story package together people can purchase? If you prefer to provide content for free it would still be a neat way to be able to support you guys and your endeavors even if none of the content in it is 'new'
hunter87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012   #299
Vejita00
Master of The Universe

Quote:
I want *reactions*. Praise is fine and dandy, but what I want as an author is to know how things made you *feel*, from the base "The way Maddi and Riley squished together turned me on" to the more sophisticated "I enjoy the fact that Maddi's getting comfortable enough with her curves to press doors open with her boobs without being self-conscious about it."

If you like something, tell me why. If you dislike something, tell me why. If you feel ANYTHING when reading my stories, tell me WHAT and WHY. That's the whole reason these take longer, is because I'm turning these characters into actual people, with their own wants and needs and motivations. The why of the the story is the hard party, and if no one has any whys of their own in response to it, either I'm doing something terribly wrong or they are.

Edit: ...Wait, what, the BESC? Don't tell me these are up there somewhere or else I will be apoplectic.
Alright, I am going to read them and give you all my reactionary rage! That ought to tide you over for awhile.
Unread 02-26-2012   #300
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter87 View Post
I am curious on the BESC comment, i'm not sure how to take it, do you feel your stories are not as good as those on BESC?
Quite the opposite- I think I'm at least above the median in terms of BESC quality. My hypothetical rage would have come from the fact that if my stuff was on a pay site that would mean it was being sold a) without my knowledge b) without my approval and c) without me getting a cut. :P