free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 174 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-04-2023   #2077
wolfgirl
Lurker

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Just finished Vikingulven (Viking Wolf on Netflix). Nothing more additional to report on the one transformation. We pretty much saw it all already with the preview and director's interview. Here's to hoping more directors will take on the challenge of the female werewolf and try to expand on it more in the future.

Last edited by wolfgirl; 02-09-2023 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Didn't realize there was another whole tread.
wolfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2023   #2078
trc071880
Frequent Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMKpfJleV1Y its not much at all..but thought id post anyway.
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2023   #2079
ivan11422
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgirl View Post
Just finished Vikingulven (Viking Wolf on Netflix). Nothing more additional to report on the one transformation. We pretty much saw it all already with the preview and director's interview. Here's to hoping more directors will take on the challenge of the female werewolf and try to expand on it more in the future.
I recently saw it too! The movie was too short and didn’t focus enough on the girl’s mental transformation prior to the physical transformation. The main tfs were ok. I just didn’t like the whole cartoon logic where the werewolf doesn’t change unless it sees the full moon. ��♂️

It had potential. But a swing and a miss!
ivan11422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2023   #2080
Mr.sandman
Process Fan

Wolfpack revealed Kristen Ramsay (buffys actress) is a werewolf with a revert scene hopefully we see her transform next week
Mr.sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2023   #2081
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan11422 View Post
I recently saw it too! The movie was too short and didn’t focus enough on the girl’s mental transformation prior to the physical transformation. The main tfs were ok. I just didn’t like the whole cartoon logic where the werewolf doesn’t change unless it sees the full moon. ��♂️

It had potential. But a swing and a miss!

Yeah, the transformation being triggered by seeing the full moon, combined with it being permanent (but revert on death) is just like nonsense.

Did an AI algorithm write the script after being fed all werewolf lore at once and it regurgitated that?
It's a werewolf lore salad.

I want to write a parody making fun of all the bad decisions that went into making it.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 03-09-2023 at 11:20 AM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2023   #2082
elrey
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.sandman View Post
Wolfpack revealed Kristen Ramsay (buffys actress) is a werewolf with a revert scene hopefully we see her transform next week
oh good, I was so disappointed that there were not tf scenes
Unread 03-09-2023   #2083
trc071880
Frequent Poster

So it’s more we have no originality so let’s just make the werewolves really big wolves 🤣🤣🤣 where the heck is season 2 of Wolf Like Me..that had a cool looking werewolf.
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2023   #2084
Mr.sandman
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey View Post
oh good, I was so disappointed that there were not tf scenes
Fingers crossed for next week normal series theyd have her big tf to reveal to other characters she’s a werewolf but we’ve seen them fuck that all up countless times. But I’m recent years I’ll say female werewolf tfs have gotten wayyyyyy better
Mr.sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2023   #2085
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trc071880 View Post
So it’s more we have no originality so let’s just make the werewolves really big wolves ������ where the heck is season 2 of Wolf Like Me..that had a cool looking werewolf.
The show has had both quadrupedal and bipedal wolves, so I'm not sure what you're critiquing with the idea of "no originality". If anything, the show has been too convoluted on what being a werewolf entails. For the people who want to dissect the "rules" of being a werewolf, this show is an actual example of things being all over the place and nonsensical.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2023   #2086
WolfWing
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by trc071880 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMKpfJleV1Y its not much at all..but thought id post anyway.
Didn't see anyone else reply to this but I just wanted to pop on and say I appreciated the link. Yeah it was pretty simple but it still showed more than the clip that inspired it. Thanks for sharing.
WolfWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2023   #2087
salmonmousse
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWing View Post
Didn't see anyone else reply to this but I just wanted to pop on and say I appreciated the link. Yeah it was pretty simple but it still showed more than the clip that inspired it. Thanks for sharing.
I liked the animation too. I'm guessing the original was probably posted and I missed it but here https://youtu.be/JsASlkIUloQ
salmonmousse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2023   #2088
cloud9zx9
Leecher

Hey just popping in to ask where you found the info for Wolfpack. On another note who cant wait to see Isla Fisher turn into a werewolf on Wolf Like Me S2?
cloud9zx9 is offline   Reply With Quote