free hit counters
Inanimate TFs? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-17-2007   #1
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Inanimate TFs?

Such as the stuff at this link? http://www.anonib.com/_stone/ Features women turned to stone, glass, metal, dolls, robots, food.

http://gray.sakura.ne.jp/~flap/main.htm Another, larger site on the same theme.

I'm wondering, about the clothing TF category also, does that also include women turning into clothing?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007   #2
TrumanGrace
Process Disciple

Yeah, clothing tf does include people changing into clothing. A few sites I know that deal with inanimates, some are fairly old, but I've not seen them posted...

There are Japanese BBS's that have ongoing, cartoonish style series, like this, which is all over the place in terms of tf, with object related being most common. this is mostly food related, although other things have been done as well. It's also more cartoonish in nature, nothing gory or grotesque. They're both actually being translated into English at this site

One's like this and this are fairly new and deal mostly with flattenings and inflations, but there are the odd object or statue tf there.

Aside from the site you mentioned, This BBS has statue tf's as well.

Of course, there are quite a few on deviantArt, with artists of varying skill levels, that deal with inanimate transformations. ArgoForg is a good poser statue artist. Awittyname is talented as well, both in doing inanimates and in other things. Of course, there's Bignasty4life who I'm sure most everyone here has seen, but in case the odd one of you hasn't, he's done inanimate tf's.

Maki12 and Redflare500 are newer and not as crisp at it, but they do inanimates quite often as well.
TrumanGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007   #3
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I think I'd like inanimate TFs more if so many people didn't just draw a woman, color it all grey, and say "Ok, she's turned to stone lol." No effort, no process, it's just lazy. Of course, the reverse to this is people who just put a pair of eyes on an otherwise ordinary object and call it a day.

Even though she rarely does things sequentially or that show the process midway, Naga has a great collection of inanimate tfs because she actually makes the people into objects, and they look like they've been TFed.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007   #4
Sutibaru
---

Clothing TF as far as I thought, is TF to clothes (clothes changing shape, gaining life, growing/shrinking). Not woman to inanimate clothes which belongs under inanimate such as TF into fruits or any other motionless objects.
Unread 10-17-2007   #5
ma-kun
Process Fan

theres always naga, her inanimate stuff is pretty nifty
Unread 10-17-2007   #6
Dontino
Bored of being an asshole

So transformations into inanimates don't go in the transformation section?
I'll keep that in mind. I was under the impression clothing TF referred to peoples outfits being changed.
Dontino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007   #7
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontino View Post
I was under the impression clothing TF referred to peoples outfits being changed.
That is because it is. Seems people are getting the wrong picture here (thinking it means that people turn into clothes). I will make a thread for Clothing TF.
Unread 10-17-2007   #8
TrumanGrace
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru View Post
That is because it is. Seems people are getting the wrong picture here (thinking it means that people turn into clothes). I will make a thread for Clothing TF.
See, I've never heard clothing tf mean that the clothes themselves are what changes, but the person themselves, the same way that animal tf's would be the transformation of people into animals, rather than animals into somethign else, or food tf's are people into food, rather than food into something else.

However, this all seems like nitpicking though.

Last edited by TrumanGrace; 10-17-2007 at 04:02 PM.
TrumanGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007   #9
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumanGrace View Post
See, I've never heard clothing tf mean that the clothes themselves are what changes, but the person themselves, the same way that animal tf's would be the transformation of people into animals, rather than animals into somethign else, or food tf's are people into food, rather than food into something else.

However, this all seems like nitpicking though.
I'm with your version here. Clothing Transformation to me is person to clothing. What he's describing though to me would be a "Costume Change" or "Wardrobe Transformation" something to describe that the clothes are actually being warn by the person and that's what's changing. Cuz like you said an animal transformation is a person to an animal, not an animal to something else, same rule ought to apply when naming this type.
Unread 10-17-2007   #10
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

How about we call it clothing alteration to separate it from clothing transformation, which is an entirely different interest?
Unread 10-17-2007   #11
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Test-0 View Post
How about we call it clothing alteration to separate it from clothing transformation, which is an entirely different interest?
That's a great idea, I think that's a perfect way to tell them apart.
Unread 10-17-2007   #12
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Test-0 View Post
Still a bit confusing. : /

Human altered into clothes.
Human transformed into clothes.
Clothing altered into other clothes.
Clothing transformed into other clothes.