free hit counters
EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates - Page 12 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-25-2022   #133
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Re: EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates

Didn't have too much of reasoning behind this one; just wanted to do a simple and fun image since I won't be able to draw during the coming week. I figured something with Jane should be fun; I used to draw her all the time, but don't do so as often nowadays. She's still a lot of fun to draw to me, so I hope you'll all enjoy the image at least. Looks like Jane ran into some jungle spirits or some old magic or something like that that now turns her into a Fennec Fox. Didn't give too much thought to the animal; though I do think Fennec Foxes are incredibly cute and are very underused in transformations unfortunately.

I guess with this change Jane will have to adjust her habitat slightly, from the African jungle to the African desert instead...
Attached Images
File Type: png Jane Fennec Fox TF Small.png (975.3 KB, 187 views)
EduartBoudewijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2022   #134
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

I wasn't able to draw much for the past few weeks due to travel for work at first and then a light but annoying illness. I've been trying to get back into things this week, but to say things were rough is a bit of an understatement. Things just weren't turning out all that well, but I pushed myself to get something done to share. Also tried to at least get me to keep on with some background at least, they're still quite basic but I feel working with them does add to the images and hopefully over time I'll get better at them.

Not too much of an interesting idea behind this one, mostly just wanted to draw Professor Ivy and a Pikachu TF is always a good Pokémon go-to for me. I guess she was maybe trying to replicate Bill's failed experiment or something like that. Doing her marine-based research is gonna be quite a challenge now that she's an electric-type I guess!
Attached Images
File Type: png Professor Ivy Pikachu TF.png (931.5 KB, 143 views)
Unread 08-13-2022   #135
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's a small image I drew as a birthday gift for Kathalia/ValentineTF featuring their character Marie turning into a horse. Previously for an earlier birthday gift I drew Kathalia and Gwae being turned into horses due to a magical scroll. Perhaps they kept the scroll around for travel purposes only using it on their companions rather than each other.

Or perhaps after a night of performing and carousing Marie just woke up feeling a little... hoarse?
Attached Images
File Type: png Horse Marie Small.png (958.9 KB, 90 views)
Unread 09-28-2022   #136
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's a commission I've been working on for Doctor-Crow, who asked me to draw him an image of Emily Kaldwin from Dishonored 2 midway towards turning into a rat. Emily has always been a character that piqued my interest, but her design is a bit complicated. Still I think I did a reasonable job and it was quite fun to work with her. Also I'm always very interested in mice/rat TFs, so this was quite a fun pic to work on.
Attached Images
File Type: png Emily Kaldwin Rat TF.png (1.03 MB, 71 views)
Unread 10-02-2022   #137
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's a simple quick image featuring Nani Pelekai from Lilo and Stitch turning into a pig. I wanted to draw something fairly simple and this seemed to work reasonably well. Had some issues getting it on paper at first, but considering that I don't think it turned out too badly.
Attached Images
File Type: png Nami Pig TF.png (456.5 KB, 85 views)
Unread 10-21-2022   #138
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

So this is definitely a bit of a personal indulgence. I've always been quite a fan of the design of Morgana (from Darkwing Duck) and always really enjoyed the idea of her and Magica De Spell having a magical battle together, transforming each other into various animals. I really felt like drawing Morgana, so I thought why not go all the way and draw something along those lines. I'm quite happy how they both turned out in the end though getting the whole sequence together definitely had some issues to sort through. I hope some people will at least enjoy it as well!
Attached Images
File Type: png Magica vs Morgana.png (1.42 MB, 97 views)
Unread 10-23-2022   #139
edinjapan
Akibakei

Good sequence. Looks like you've got the start of a good TF fight on your hands.
Unread 10-30-2022   #140
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

So as a kid I used to be really into the Aladdin TV show. It had a pretty barebones budget which definitely showed in the animation at times, but I still have very fond memories of it. It had some very creative storylines and crazy things happening; and some pretty cool villains, three of which I'm showcasing here. From left to right; Saleen (a mermaid sorceress), Sadira (a sand witch who turns more into an ally towards the end of the seris) and Mirage (probably the most well-known of the three). I always really enjoyed these villainesses and their designs and as a result of my broken brain I always kind of want to pit them against each other in a magical battle. So this is one such situations in which case Sadira gets the drop on the other two and uses her sand magic to turn the two into a pair of worms. Worm TFs are always a bit niche I'll admit, but I kinda really like them just for the utter helplessness that results from it and the absolute shift in power dynamic as a result. I hope you like how it turned out!
Attached Images
File Type: png Arabian Standoff - Sadira Wins Smaller.png (1.82 MB, 83 views)
Unread 12-13-2022   #141
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

So when I did the Sadira Wins image (just above) it was my plan to make it into a small series; with all three villainesses getting an image where they "win" and transform the other two. So here are the other two parts; one where Saleen wins and transforms the other two into fish and one where Mirage wins and turns her two rivals into rats. Took a while to get done, due to real life issues taking precedent, but I'm quite happy how it all turned out in the end.
Attached Images
File Type: png Arabian Standoff - Saleen Wins Smaller.png (1.61 MB, 72 views)
File Type: png Arabian Standoff - Mirage Wins Smaller.png (1.87 MB, 77 views)
Unread 02-26-2023   #142
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

So this is really just a very simple image, just to get back into the swing of things a little again. Work has been quite insane/overwhelming since the start of the new year and leaves me unfortunately with little time/energy to work on drawing. I've been feeling quite rusty/stiff and figured a simple image would be easier to get things going again hopefully. This one goes back quite a bit, back to the old Biker Mice from Mars TV show from the 90s, which I have very vague memories from, but it was definitely fun at the time. And Charley, while obscure, is still quite a lot of fun; I just figured I'd turn her into a feline for irony points, and I quite like the look of mountain lions, so I went with one of those. Again, kept things mostly simple; just the idea of her tinkering away on some gun/blaster and it accidentally going off and causing this transformation in her. Hopefully people will get some fun out of it!
Attached Images
File Type: png Charley Mountain Lion TF.png (886.2 KB, 95 views)
Unread 04-07-2023   #143
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

So, I meant to do a lot more drawings after the last one I posted, but work just went completely nuts and really drained away all my time and energy in March. It's gonna stay like this for a while longer, but I tried to push myself this week to at least get something drawn up this week, just to get things rolling a bit and work through some of the rust. I went with a fairly random idea of Malina from The Emperor's New School turning into an elephant; Yzma's potions luckily make for an easy plot device to explain the changes. I'm reasonably happy with how it turned out for a small and simple idea. Hoping to do some better stuff in the future when I'm a bit more back into a regular drawing habit, but for a first step out I don't think it's too bad hopefully.
Attached Images
File Type: png Malina Elephant TF.png (587.7 KB, 95 views)
Unread 09-14-2023   #144
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Small image drawn as a (very belated) birthday gift for fellow TF artist Kathalia/Valentinetf (depending on dA/FA) of their character Morgiana turning into a panther. I haven't been able to draw much in forever, so drawing this was quite a challenge, but also a good kick in the butt to get drawing again. Hopefully there shouldn't be this much of a gap until the next image (though every time I say that work seems to take it as a challenge).
Attached Images
File Type: png Morgiana Panther TF Small.png (1.13 MB, 44 views)