free hit counters
Personality tf/mc, An obscure and quirky fetish - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-08-2012   #13
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

Re: Personality tf/mc, An obscure and quirky fetish

I like gender based personality swaps and transformations. I love seeing a big manly guy dressing and acting manly and flirting with guys. Sadly this seems rare, only a couple fictionbranches arcs have it.
Weirdoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012   #14
brandygang
Be me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
FYI, the reason sexuality is there is well.... it's a fetish. Without sex, it's just a normal obsession. Also, I find that there are generally three types of mind control:
This is incredibly inaccurate.

Well a great of of fetishes are just an accessory to sex, that doesn't ever mean actual sexual activity has to be there for it to be a fetish.

How else would you explain the fetish of foot fetishes,Asphyxiophilia,diapers, hell even a ton of tf/tf/mc falls into this! A lot of work is just based on the way a character transforms or acts, sex isn't always involved. In most lighter fluff stuff, it never is!

And by fetish I mean it is in fact, a sexually arousing concept, a thing that makes people feel horny and have boners and stuff. This doesn't have to include a sexual act at all. That's part of what a fetish is, in fact.

Like how I think it's sexy and hot if plain-jane becomes silly-slutty Suzy, sexy-sassy Shasha, or even shy-sweet Shiane. Sex needn't be involved.

Not just an 'obsession', silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
Emotion Control: Most likely what you're looking for. A direct control over what the target likes or dislikes to make them do something of their own choice. Perhaps you can create a phobia for one thing, and an addiction to another. Control is accelerated/kept by (getting meta here) giving them a fetish for being mind controlled. Think of that-they KNOW what they were like previously, but find it so hot and sexy that they were molded into something else, that they don't even care. TVTropes calls it "Getting smiles painted on your soul".
I agree will this for the most part, exccept for I'm iffy about that they have to 'enjoy' the transformation. Think of it like a drug addiction, the victim doesn't enjoy losing their friends,relationship,job and income, other activities and pretty much everything in life. They don't get a rise or find it enjoyable to do so, but the pleasure from the drug is what makes it unavoidable. It's like a voice in they're mind that even when they're at their dealer knowing and well aware that they're bucking themselves up so badly, they cannot stop themselves.
That's kind of what I'm going for, only in regards to changing personality/identity for the person.

But that's more of a preference of mine. I guess I don't mind if they cave in and enjoy it and accept it, but it turns me off if that comes as detrimental to a gradual transition which I prefer.

It's kinda like how... some tg/CD'ers enjoy a forced transformation or involuntary crossdressing. It loses a lot of the appeal to them if the subject willingly just transforms or cross-dresses for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdoid View Post
I like gender based personality swaps and transformations. I love seeing a big manly guy dressing and acting manly and flirting with guys. Sadly this seems rare, only a couple fictionbranches arcs have it.
Very true. I have an inverse fetish where a woman, girly, dainty or levelheaded swaps and becomes either stereotypically butch,tomboyish, more assertive and aggressive, and headstrong. (Dressing/acting like a skater,rebel,outcast,street punk, or downright dominatrix-type) Sadly it seems extreamly rare as well. (Outside of when it overlaps with Corruption)

Another kink-becomes-burn of mine is the depictions of Goth TG/TF/MC's. These are also rare, but never done right anyway. The entire point of presenting oneself as a 'goth' is that they're as cool,individual,independent,artsy,free thinking and nonconforming. (Hypocritical as it may sound)
So it sounds completely absurd to me when a goth is just treated more as a costume to put over a slutty bimbo based tf, where it's just essentially a bimbo in gothy appeal. Seriously, a 'Gimbo'? *Gaauh*

Last edited by brandygang; 08-08-2012 at 01:14 PM.
brandygang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012   #15
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Ichimonji View Post
I've actually been mulling over this idea for an Evangelion fan-fic where a freak accident makes Rei act more and more like Asuka, and Asuka acts more and more like Rei.

Rei: *flustered* "Ikari-kun! I-I didn't ask you to clean my place while I was away!"

Asuka: *deadpan face* "Baka-Shinji, you need to stop apologizing for everything."

And eventually it would lead to this:
Heh. I requested that image last winter. I've uploaded another similar one also made over in /e/.

And I adore that fanfic idea. Please let us know if you choose to write/happen upon something of that ilk.
Attached Images
File Type: png Eva AsukaRei.PNG (604.0 KB, 125 views)
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012   #16
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficfactor View Post
And I adore that fanfic idea. Please let us know if you choose to write/happen upon something of that ilk.
Eh, it was just an idea. I already have the illustrated fic (possibly comic) Eva-process story coming up once the tie-breaker poll for the third process ends. I love how Eva has so much room for process-related stuff if you do it JUST right. I'm already thinking of making the process fic/comic be more akin to an Island of Dr. Moreau plot ultimately (but with random processes from being ON the island rather than just turning animals to people). Might just make Keele be the the Dr. Moreau of the story but might make him a victim of his own island.

*facepalm*Dammit, I derailed this thread.

Asuka: *deadpan face again* Baka-Shinji, cover my six while I get the angel in my sights.

Rei: *bandaged and blushing tsundere-style* I-I saved you, Ikari-kun? That's a crock! I wouldn't save you! I'm...I'm...I'm just the Third, so that means I didn't do it! Idiot!
Basically

Missa the host
a rental van with 10 fetishists aboard
a film crew
a road map of tf shrines and areas of interest
and drive the van and its fetishists around to f/x labs,
Sleepy Hollow,etc as the passengers discuss their fetish

IOW
turn the camera on yourselfs to make a documentary about
your RL kinks due to the fetish
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012   #17
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandygang View Post

Another kink-becomes-burn of mine is the depictions of Goth TG/TF/MC's. These are also rare, but never done right anyway. The entire point of presenting oneself as a 'goth' is that they're as cool,individual,independent,artsy,free thinking and nonconforming. (Hypocritical as it may sound)
So it sounds completely absurd to me when a goth is just treated more as a costume to put over a slutty bimbo based tf, where it's just essentially a bimbo in gothy appeal. Seriously, a 'Gimbo'? *Gaauh*
I am not a fan of Goth (I find the look unattractive), but I have another issue with Goth portrayal. Jon's gothy sister Zoe on Fictionbranches is usually considered hostile, nasty, mean, and agressive. That seems a behavior more bitchy than goth to me.

Also why must almost EVERY young (teen to twenties) spell caster in a modern setting in TG stories (where magic is not the norm) HAVE to be a goth. Why can't anyone else learn magic.
Weirdoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012   #18
Sparks
Process Fan

I wouldn't mind writing something like this. Anyone have any requests they'd like to see done as a story?
Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012   #19
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
I wouldn't mind writing something like this. Anyone have any requests they'd like to see done as a story?
Why not something along the lines of what Crash suggested?

Quote:
an Evangelion fan-fic where a freak accident makes Rei act more and more like Asuka, and Asuka acts more and more like Rei.

Rei: *flustered* "Ikari-kun! I-I didn't ask you to clean my place while I was away!"

Asuka: *deadpan face* "Baka-Shinji, you need to stop apologizing for everything."
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012   #20
Rollsumi
Cat Boy

This is literally my favorite type of transformation. I love the idea of mental changes into becoming something totally different.
Unread 08-09-2012   #21
brandygang
Be me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
I had a fantasy idea where a demon is a vain heiress of her nether worldly kingdom obsessed with beauty, wealth, power, and obviously dominance. Because of her ambition on day she attacks a Mage or Heros guild and underestimates one of the heros (who may be a legend or famous hero in their own right), who beats her shit senseless, seals/removes her powers, and brings her near death. She jumps a river or something and escapes.

Later she's found by a little girl and taken into a small sect in an obscure village. (whether they're nuns gypsies pagans or just some made up fantasy order is disputable) She finds her wounds tended to, but her body significantly damaged. So she finds herself in the sect/girls care.

At first she intends to betray/slaughter them once she recovers and seek revenge on the heros, but this threads kink is how she changes over time. She plays and ventures with the girl, does chores and labor, cares for children and the poor, defends them from monsters,yokai and oni. At first she loathes it and it's an act, but gradually finds herself warmed up inside, and conflicted with the strange and sympathetic emotions opposed to her previous violent and dominating nature.
Eventually the famed hero returns and intends to finish her off, even If it means razing the village to do so. And I suppose ends with her wanting to carry out her revenge opposed with siding with her newfound feelings and starting over with herself.

I admit that's pretty much the plot of every Pocahontas/little mermaid type movie ever (lol Avatar), but the focus is on her mental change from a demon temptress to becoming otherworldly sympathetic.

I think something like this isnt done nearly enough, casting a character that seems cruel and inhuman but comes into humanity and is conflicted about it.

In the web comic Homestuck, Vriska's entire character arc is pretty much this, to the point of tragedy. She goes from bluh bluh huge bitch bitch supreme to a complete victim of circumstances and comes to realize temperance is changeable.

Oh, more so with The King from HunterXHunter, best example! He goes from a ruthless calculating monarch to one who sees his error and comes to understand and understand humanity. It's made all the better he's based off of Cell from DBZ, with the same narcissistic and perfectionist personality.

Granted this is all a little more organic than the fore mentioned fetish, sometimes it greatly helps to understand subtleties before extremes, especially when this fetish ventures outside more than just LOL BIMBOS.

A more handleable and raw version of the above idea is the demon is cruel evil but then kidnapped/found by the sect (who are more cult like) and just participates in a variety of domestic, sacred and even motherly activities, as she's slowly brainwashed into a kind,sweet passive and nurturing member who may remember her own life but is 'purified' and has their urges purged?
Would purification be the reverse of corruption? Well however if sexuality be mentioned it'd be where her innocence takes over and she swears her celibacy, finding sex acts abhorrent.
Unread 08-09-2012   #22
brandygang
Be me!

Wow that was longer than I meant it to be lol.But yeah that's basically my idea/request, subtle or blunt so long as loosely along those lines.
Unread 08-09-2012   #23
duckboy43
Process Fan

I love this type of TF, particularly vocabulary / speaking changes (and especially uncontrolled)
duckboy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012   #24
brandygang
Be me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckboy43 View Post
I love this type of TF, particularly vocabulary / speaking changes (and especially uncontrolled)
You mean like a character taking on different accents, tones and languages? Oooo I like that.

New idea/request if someone's feeling creative: My Little Pony personality swaps! Write a story with the mane 6 switching personalities slowly, morphing into imitations of each other. I thought itd be fun because they have such diverse well established and easily identifiable characters.