free hit counters
Japanesse Anime Weight Gain - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-27-2006   #13
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru
Exactly. I find it disrespectable if some random english idiot posts on a japanese art blog asking for pictures of a scooby doo character.

XD i wouldnt be surprised if that actually happened..
but then agian it is asking "far" to much, for someone to act more civilied before entering a foriegn site. it just ruines it for all of us, especially with the bbs's.

there's one site i wanted to search for for the past 3 years but im afriad to ask any one on forums or chan'board without haveing to draw to much traffic to the guys site and end up seeing it blocked for other ovious reasons that tend to happen..

Last edited by marshmallowkingII; 12-27-2006 at 04:29 PM.
Unread 12-27-2006   #14
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron
Its kinda sad though that he was driven to such an extreem. I started an Igabito yahoo group when his site was closed off as a way to bring together all the art from the yahoo groups and a couple of sites. Hes actually joined which I was supirsed by aand posted a work of his that no ones seen. I'm not sure if hes upset that I did this or what he never really responds to his emails and no I did not send 3000 emails demanding shit only 2 one to welcome him to the group and second ask what happened to his site.
here's the group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Igabito_art/
do you think that there is a way to use a proxy server to go to his site?

i take it you didnt inform him of letting you use his art did you?
its nice your in a way promoting his art but it does bring in the wrong crowd so its best to just let it be for now..
plus did he not have a rightclick disable feature on his site? .

though you do realize by making a group to his art is just adding more fuel to a fire? you'll only make more moocher/leechers fans for him and that would be really bad on his part.

((though im surprised to hear he didnt demand it down .. so just wait a couple more years and he might unblock his page...))

as for what happened to his site only japanses and other places in the asian district can access his site,though all american districts cant.

as for contacting him.. he does live in japan for one, so if your emailing him during the night or afternoon, his probably at work by now. since it would be morning by that time.
Unread 12-28-2006   #15
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallowkingII
i take it you didnt inform him of letting you use his art did you?
its nice your in a way promoting his art but it does bring in the wrong crowd so its best to just let it be for now..
plus did he not have a rightclick disable feature on his site? .

though you do realize by making a group to his art is just adding more fuel to a fire? you'll only make more moocher/leechers fans for him and that would be really bad on his part.

((though im surprised to hear he didnt demand it down .. so just wait a couple more years and he might unblock his page...))

as for what happened to his site only japanses and other places in the asian district can access his site,though all american districts cant.

as for contacting him.. he does live in japan for one, so if your emailing him during the night or afternoon, his probably at work by now. since it would be morning by that time.
Well First off I did try and contact him I sent him one email when his site first went down and then a second saying that I would like to scower the internet looking for his work. So technically I did try to ask and the work that I have posted is all from the net meaning that anyone capable of searching would have found this stuff some in the most obvious places. If he had asked to have it removed I certainly would have but he simply stated in his applacation that he was the creator and he would like to join. As well he posted a comment asking what we would all like to see as far as work that he does. If he would actually comunicate I would make him a moderator or owner of the group but I never get a response.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2006   #16
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Well First off I did try and contact him I sent him one email when his site first went down and then a second saying that I would like to scower the internet looking for his work. So technically I did try to ask and the work that I have posted is all from the net meaning that anyone capable of searching would have found this stuff some in the most obvious places. If he had asked to have it removed I certainly would have but he simply stated in his applacation that he was the creator and he would like to join. As well he posted a comment asking what we would all like to see as far as work that he does. If he would actually comunicate I would make him a moderator or owner of the group but I never get a response.
i see. well at least your not in big trouble for doing this.
Unread 12-30-2006   #17
Metatron
Alea iacta est

lol. Your right technically I could due to copyright laws but I'm not making people pay to see the work (only that their profile says +18) and it is aready out there though some of the members have posted work that was only on his site he didn't seem to mind
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2007   #18
brainstew

Quote:
do you think that there is a way to use a proxy server to go to his site?
I tried a few free Japan proxies that I found through Google but most of them didn't work for any HTTP access. Those that did produced the same results (404 Not Found). Is the website really still there at that address? Just going to aoi.sakura.ne.jp produces a 403 Forbidden error.

Too bad that he had to do that. Rabid inconsiderate fans suck.