free hit counters
tell me what you all think? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-31-2006   #13
Kvasir
Thinking WAY to much

I like it. It seems real cute to me for some reason, as for the concept... I don't like norse mythology at all, it's stupid and completely retarded...(can you sense the sarcasim here? I mean seriously<<<<look at the name... any way if you ever need help in that regards... just ask, I'm more then willing to help[hoping not to sound to uppity])
His name was Kvasir. He was so steeped in all matters and mysteries of the nine worlds since the fire and ice first met in Ginnungagap that no god nor man nor giant nor dwarf ever regretted putting him a question or asking his opinion. ~Mead of Poetry~
http://golseum.deviantart.com/
"Hey dude you're so uncool, but hey that's alright. Like, there's no need to get up tight. My eyes reflect the stars and smile lights up my face, we're on an amazing flight in space."
Kvasir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006   #14
GreatDragon AD
Twin Warrior of Fire

Well, I can definitely tell you put a lot of tim, thought, and effort in to making this character. Believe me, I didn't create my characters in just minutes. Anyway, you definitely got something there. Love to see more o your character soon. Don't stop from there though. Just keep this up and you will be fine. BTW, Prophet Tenebrae is rigth about the energy transfering thing not being original. It has been done but its been one of the good ways for growth. Look at me, I got one of my characters who can transfer energy from a jewel into certain parts of their body while the other just transfer her own energy into her muscles. Basically, we wer ein the same situation. Anyway, I hope you do well on this. I'm also working hard into getting my own webcomic series. I can't draw but I do write stories and create characters. That's why I have a blog where I host my characters and their pics done by different artosts. Most of the work are commissions Check it out:

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com/

Go check the "Characters" section for the profiles. They're just their old profiles but I did worked on some new ones for the webcomic idea. I have written a lot of stories so if you need help on writing profiles and such, let me know. Again, good luck on what you are doing and tell me what you think of my characters.

GreatDragon AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006   #15
Jumba
Crazy Old Brit

Its excellent and I struggled to find a critism. So I really did get bottom barrel stuff

Its spelt perverts..... Thats it
Jumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006   #16
JagdPanther

Very nice art. The last one is my favourite I love the unwilling BE victim who lets the viewers know what she's thinking
Unread 12-31-2006   #17
Sutibaru
---

Well so far everything seems pretty nice to me. Both the character and her story as well. As for the "similarity" between her and Subi, it really is not the same. Subi has a energy that she constantly has within her body called "qi" or "chi". Qi is believed to be part of everything that exists, as in ?life force? or ?spiritual energy,? It is most often translated as ?energy flow.?

So Subi has to control her energy that she has while your character absorbs the energy from a separate object. Her heirloom. Your character will also has qi like every one of us but it is not what gives your character an expansion.

So go with whatever you think is the best. ^w^
Unread 12-31-2006   #18
AhziDahaka
This is a user title.

It's kinda like Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki (a webcomic), but with lots of expansion. ...That is to say, I like it.

I think the whole absorbtion thing works well enough, too. I can think of a few other characters that do that (namely Buxom Gal and Argent), but it's definitely something that's far from overdone.

Good luck with this, should you decide to give it a try, as well as with any other ventures you may endeavor upon.
AhziDahaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006   #19
Aahz
Process Fan

Nice work, I like it. Look forward to more.
Aahz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006   #20
spongebathe83
DA artist amateur

Awesome, keep 'em coming.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/havent-slept/

-Just remember, you're a pervert too.-
spongebathe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006   #21
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatDragon AD
Well, I can definitely tell you put a lot of tim, thought, and effort in to making this character. Believe me, I didn't create my characters in just minutes. Anyway, you definitely got something there. Love to see more o your character soon. Don't stop from there though. Just keep this up and you will be fine. BTW, Prophet Tenebrae is rigth about the energy transfering thing not being original. It has been done but its been one of the good ways for growth. Look at me, I got one of my characters who can transfer energy from a jewel into certain parts of their body while the other just transfer her own energy into her muscles. Basically, we wer ein the same situation. Anyway, I hope you do well on this. I'm also working hard into getting my own webcomic series. I can't draw but I do write stories and create characters. That's why I have a blog where I host my characters and their pics done by different artosts. Most of the work are commissions Check it out:

Go check the "Characters" section for the profiles. They're just their old profiles but I did worked on some new ones for the webcomic idea. I have written a lot of stories so if you need help on writing profiles and such, let me know. Again, good luck on what you are doing and tell me what you think of my characters.

lol actually it did take a couple minutes to do this XD mostly under 30 minutes at best >> and i've seen your characters before remember you asked me to draw you grape? im "bootsy" if you couldnt tell ^^;

as for the profile thing .. i think i may need some help on that concept in the future, and you have very interesting character ^o^/)
Unread 12-31-2006   #22
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumba
Its excellent and I struggled to find a critism. So I really did get bottom barrel stuff

Its spelt perverts..... Thats it

lol yeah i kinda rushed that part actualy,without bothering to spell check XD
luckly since its a roughsketch i can go over some of the errors or other ^o^/)
dont worry so much about being last to comment though
Unread 12-31-2006   #23
SabreX
Shh, I'm a Ninja o.o

Wow, superb art style.

My only suggestion is a bit of a doozy; ink it. Really, your artwork isn't lacking in anything that comes to mind, but inking it and perhaps even colouring it can give it the shove into looking truly professional. Apologies for suggesting this, but that's the ONLY thing I can think of that could possibly improve this. Once again, loving the style.
SabreX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2006   #24
AhziDahaka
This is a user title.

It's a conceptual sketch...
AhziDahaka is offline   Reply With Quote