free hit counters
Attribute Theft/Transfer - Page 59 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-05-2019   #697
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Elizabeth can both steal and gift breast size and overall body weight. She does so to try to maintain her size as she is growing out of control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJStrebas View Post
Okay, I present to you "Bosom Destiny."
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078X3S2LY

Elizabeth leads a normal, average life until she becomes the sole heir to her eccentric Great Aunt Eunice's estate. But in order to receive the multi-million dollar windfall she has to live alone on the property for six months and is only allowed a limited amount of time off the property requiring the use of an ankle bracelet. As she quits her job and says goodbye to her family and friends and moves in, she realizes there is more than meets the eye to the house, and the land. She is not alone, and the house has a life of its own but it is the affects of merely living in the residence that soon manifest in her changing, growing bust line. At first she welcomes the growth, but too much happens too fast and she is faced with a dire dilemma. Her growing bust is not just a random side effect, but part of a grander plan that has society level implications.

I tried to step a little out of my comfort zone. This does contain elements of absorption "vore." Which don't get me wrong, it isnt what you think. Someone who is heavy into vore (oral or contact) will probably call my version of it not true vore and I am fine with that. I just think if you find the idea a turnoff, still give the story a chance because it isn't quite the same method as some of the stories and comics I have seen which are very gory. This story is NOT gory.

I wanted to capture what a woman who isn't excited about nor asked for a huge chest or continued growth might go through.

JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2019   #698
Reactant
Frequent Poster

Relevant content in El Goonish Shive: NP

https://egscomics.com/egsnp/nanasecraft-36
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2019   #699
Reactant
Frequent Poster

This one was new to me:

https://www.deviantart.com/sitriabys...n-01-751110120
Unread 12-30-2019   #700
khahahaa
Lurker

Yahoo Groups seem to be all dead.

MAX and Morpheus who had written excellent transfer story cease work recently? Perhaps I didn't know where they are.

Where can I find Attribute Theft story like those?
khahahaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2020   #701
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by khahahaa View Post
Yahoo Groups seem to be all dead.

MAX and Morpheus who had written excellent transfer story cease work recently? Perhaps I didn't know where they are.

Where can I find Attribute Theft story like those?
Sorry I'm getting to this late. So let's answer a couple of your questions here. MaxAP can be EXTREMELY busy, without getting into any of his personal life. Sometimes he just doesn't have the time to sit down and focus on writing anything. Also, it takes him quite a bit of time to write anything because English is not his first language and it takes him twice as long to write (Evidence: he uses me as a thesaurus sometimes lmao). I don't know much about Morpheus, but he does writing trade work sometimes and I think he's wanting to write more seriously from what I've seen of his more recent work.

Now onto where you can find these types of stories. That's a hard nut to crack, because it's nearly impossible to actually google search the term. Attribute theft is another word for the legal definition of Corporate theft or a kind of theft relating to the seizing of assets held by a company in less than legal ways. But there are writing forums out there that deal in every kind of fetish, including things similar to asset theft/transfer. The hard part is, none of them call it that. Normally it's tagged with something like BE/BR, if you see a story tagged with that, then you got probably a 70% chance of it being an attribute theft type of story.

A good place to go for fetish material's/stories is https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/index.php
It's a forum specializing in that type of thing and also archiving other writers stories. You can find specific sections from specific writers as well, sometimes the stories aren't even posted by the original author and simply given credit for them. As it's kind of like the Process in that regards, we archive alot of content for usage in case it disappears later.

Changing Mirror also has a whole community devoted to something like finding, retrieving and archiving writers fetish content. So that's a really good place to start. You'll find attribute theft tagged with AT, but most people don't use that tag and instead use other tags in conjunction with one another. AR/AP WG/WL or DG (DownGrade). It's also a good way of searching for Attribute theft on the web, don't search for attribute theft. Search instead for two different fetishes at the same time but related. For example Age Regression and Age Progression. But stay clear of nearly every story that contains the tag Slob, unless your into that, but I don't recommend it lol

A google search for me would be something like: Female "Age Regression" "Age Progression" fetish

The quotes are important, as it both means every one of your search results will include age regression and age progression in there key words. But it also means it won't seperate the two words when searching the web. For example searching Age and Regression as two seperate words.

Wish you luck out there and don't forget to add to the forum thread if you find something. Not all of us check everyday, sometimes it takes a while XD

Last edited by godleydemon; 01-02-2020 at 11:47 AM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2020   #702
Kerberos
Process Fan

Changing Mirror does have a few gems, particularly among the archived stories you can't find much elsewhere. Like nomdreserv's stuff.

So much of what's on there is just so...mean spirited, to put it incredibly kindly. It's not about the kinks, so don't misunderstand, but more about...how torturesque a direction it all goes.

Still as far as attribute changes, you'll find a lot of it there. And some damn exciting stuff too, on occasion.
Unread 01-04-2020   #703
air223
Lurker

Since yahoo groups closed does anyone know where to find full stories from MAX and Morpheus and other talented artists that do attribute theft/transfer? I was not able to save any before the closure due to work. I know the changing mirror site is good but lacks all of there works. If anyone know where to find it can they help the rest of us out.
air223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2020   #704
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by air223 View Post
Since yahoo groups closed does anyone know where to find full stories from MAX and Morpheus and other talented artists that do attribute theft/transfer? I was not able to save any before the closure due to work. I know the changing mirror site is good but lacks all of there works. If anyone know where to find it can they help the rest of us out.
I have a backup of alot of the stories that were on the yahoo group. I'll see if I can find it eventually here, but if memory serves right I thought that archive was posted on this thread. I could always ask Max to see if he can create a compilation of works, but it just sort of depends on how busy he is right now.
Unread 01-10-2020   #705
air223
Lurker

I tried to look for archive posted on the thread but I have not found it yet. You mentioned you might know where it is exactly or can get me a link with Max complication of works. I would appreciate it if can give me some assistance. I also know Max is busy but if he can help even better.
air223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2020   #706
Reactant
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerberos View Post
Changing Mirror does have a few gems, particularly among the archived stories you can't find much elsewhere. Like nomdreserv's stuff.

So much of what's on there is just so...mean spirited, to put it incredibly kindly. It's not about the kinks, so don't misunderstand, but more about...how torturesque a direction it all goes.

Still as far as attribute changes, you'll find a lot of it there. And some damn exciting stuff too, on occasion.
Could not agree more.
Unread 01-20-2020   #707
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by air223 View Post
I tried to look for archive posted on the thread but I have not found it yet. You mentioned you might know where it is exactly or can get me a link with Max complication of works. I would appreciate it if can give me some assistance. I also know Max is busy but if he can help even better.
Sorry for the delay response. Yes, I do have a archive of my stories. So far, yahoo has extended the request for backup files from yahoo groups until Jan 31st. If you are member of the Transfer Theme or Morpheus Cabinet, you can ask for the backup of the group files (even they are not avaliable anymore) and they can give you a link to download them

The link to request such file was sent to the emails of people that has been in yahoo groups.

Max
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2020   #708
Skylion
Leecher

I have attached an archive of some of Max's and Morpheus's stories from Yahoo Group for those who couldn't get access to them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Max's Stories.zip (1.12 MB, 294 views)
File Type: zip Morpheus Stories.zip (1.30 MB, 283 views)
Skylion is offline   Reply With Quote