free hit counters
DangerousDave's story: 'The dating site' - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-13-2012   #1
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

DangerousDave's story: 'The dating site'

(I'm re-posting from the growth forum, since this is a size transfer story and features shrinking woman and female growth equally)

My new story is ready for sale.

Plot overview: two female college roommates, one really small and petite, the other a tall amazon, swap heights while out with some guys. The story has two size-change sequences (one growth and one shrinking), featuring transfer between these two women. 152 pages filled with size-swapping sexy situations.

Here's a little info about the characters:
- The tall amazon roommate, who has always been at least a head taller than any average guy, would love nothing more than to be tiny in a big man's embrace. When she suddenly shrinks, she loses all that power she always took for granted. She becomes small and frail, and some people might take advantage of that... But don't worry, my stories always have a happy ending!
- The short roommate, cute as a button, is sick of people treating her like a pretty little porcelain doll. She's actually a tomboy, has a forceful attitude, and prefers sports and fighting over doing "girly" things. Of course, she can't really beat anyone with her tiny little fists, but that doesn't keep her from trying! That all changes drastically when she grows, and her date suddenly gets a lot more than he can handle... Not that he minds, we should all be so lucky to have a date like his...

Fetish-wise, this has:
- Two women with a big size difference , touching each other in various positions for comparison (including hand and feet comparisons). Oh, and they also have lesbien sex
- A normal man with a tall amazon woman (happens several times, between several couples as the sizes change) - teasing, comparisons, intimidation, and of course, sex.
- A normal man with a petite woman (also happens several times) - these interactions once again feature teasing, comparisons, intimidation, and as always, sex. (You'll definitely notice that there's, relatively, a lot of sex in this one. And it's all based on the story, not just random naked people)

The price is a little higher than my other stuff (6.50$, still pretty low), and that's because this is a LONG story (152 pages), much longer than any chapter I usually release. I've spent months working on this, and really put a lot of myself into it (I'm very familiar with the whole "dating site" thing, as a single guy who often meets women online). If you liked any of my previous work, you are going to LOVE this one. The plot, dialogue, posing and rendering, I worked to make them all as sexy and realistic as possible, and I really hope everyone enjoys it. Please, please, please, let me know what you think, I really poured my heart into this one, so it's really important to me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1Dating site 089-preview.jpg (379.1 KB, 372 views)
File Type: jpg 2Dating site 009-preview.jpg (367.6 KB, 386 views)
File Type: jpg 3Dating site 131-preview.jpg (456.3 KB, 405 views)
File Type: jpg 4Dating site 053-preview.jpg (353.7 KB, 366 views)
File Type: jpg 5Dating site 061-preview.jpg (393.0 KB, 484 views)

Check out my free 3D stories:
Just a little bit and Money and Power, sexy love stories between shrinking men and growing women.

They have lots of size changing fun...

Also, check out my newer stories for sale here.
Enjoy!

Last edited by DangerousDave; 09-22-2018 at 01:26 PM.
DangerousDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012   #2
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Re: DangerousDave's story: 'The dating site'

We're having trouble with the GTSartists store, so I've found a temporary alternative:
http://gum.co/XUfoa

This site accepts all credit cards.
If any of you are having trouble with a purchase, please PM me

Just a little bit and Money and Power, sexy love stories between shrinking men and growing women.

Enjoy!
Unread 12-17-2012   #3
Knightstable
Process Fan

Thanks this was great!
Knightstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2012   #4
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

I'm so honored to announce this: my story is up for sale on the Process Productions Store!

This site has always been my favorite, and process-filled transformations are what I enjoy the most. Having my work featured here really made this a happy new year

Enjoy!
Unread 01-02-2013   #5
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Hello Dave, after posting my comments of your comic in the Growth section, I noticed you have announced it here too, so I'm sharing my feedback here as well.

I just got your new comic Dave and let me tell you how much I enjoy it. I really like the gentle nature of the girls and how they complement each other. I won?t like to give others spoilers, but certainly their opposite personalities fit a lot better with their new heights.

The story is quite nice and I like the girls could find not only great men that enjoy their new heights, but that they got their inner wishes granted too. Each girl look quite happy with their changes (one more than the other but I won?t tell ^_^ ).

About the process of growing and shrinking, you certainly managed it quite well with Betty clothes shrinking on her growing frame and Sandy disappearing in her too big dress. Also, it?s funny that none of the girls were wearing underwear. LOL.

Also, you did quite well showing how each girl adapts at their new heights and how they accept the good and bad experiences such change could bring to them.

As always, your comics are great my friend, and in this one you really polished yourself off. Hope to see more of this new universe of yours in a not so far time.

************** SPOILERS ALERT **************

***** Select the text below if you want to read *****

Besides what I mentioned above, I want to add that I did like how daring and direct Betty was about sex, while it was quite touching seeing Sandy in the arms of Sam as she always had wanted.

It's also funny how big Betty used her new heigh to set Sam and Sandy straight to each other about their feelings playing the role of an amazon cupid.

Also, it was quite hot how unhibited Sandy was in sex. (So much that she didn't bother that the door was open, or may she could be so loud that she didn't hear it. lol)

The final scene with them having sex with each other was quite nice and done in a very gentle way. Certainly that was a great touching moment.
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013   #6
gladewalker
Mad Scientist

That was great Dave!
Nice sweet story and lots of size play =-)
gladewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2018   #7
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Since I'm a bit strapped for cash, I've decided to have a special sale for all my old stories - everything is HALF OFF until the end of the month.

just use the promo code "halfoff".

https://dangerousdave.e-junkie.com/

Enjoy!

Last edited by DangerousDave; 09-22-2018 at 01:29 PM.
Unread 09-22-2018   #8
OhZone
OhYeah!

I got the "Just a Little Bit COMPLETE BUNDLE #1-6" Thanks for the savings. It's good stuffs.
Unread 09-24-2018   #9
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
I got the "Just a Little Bit COMPLETE BUNDLE #1-6" Thanks for the savings. It's good stuffs.
Thanks man.

Enjoy!