free hit counters
Likely mascot TF TV episode - INTO THE DARK - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-23-2018   #1
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Likely mascot TF TV episode - INTO THE DARK

A few caveats: Mascot TF isn't really my thing, I've never seen this series and I don't even know for sure that it features mascot TF! But as soon as I read about this episode, I knew some of you would want a head's up.

S1 E3 'Pooka!'
Original Streaming Date: December 7, 2018

A struggling actor gets a holiday season job as a Christmas character in a plush suit to promote the hottest toy of the year, “Pooka.” At first it’s a fun and friendly distraction, but he slowly develops two personalities–one when he’s in the suit, and one that’s outside it–as Pooka slowly starts to take possession of him. This unconventional monster movie is directed by Academy Award nominated filmmaker Nacho Vigalondo, the visionary behind the acclaimed 2016 Kaiju film COLOSSAL.

Given the storyline I'm guessing we'd see a partial or complete physical TF as the mascot takes over the guy's life. The photos at the site make the creature look really creepy in a goofy way, like something out of Five Nights at Freddy's. Between that and Jon Daly having a role, I'm guessing this will be played as comedy horror.

Last edited by MindiFlyth; 11-23-2018 at 10:09 PM.
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mascot furry anthro