free hit counters
Question: - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-06-2008   #1
Lurch008
Lurker

Question:

There used to be 2 sites up and running that had some decent work on them. High pressure (was linked in G.Tiger's website, which is up but dead. One of their Gift arts is on GyuPaiByu. Also had a file on DLSite which I can't currently remember the name of) and Meatball (think it belonged to someone named chicken) Both of them had a lot of assorted BE (High pressure was mostly preg, Meatball was slightly more WG and both had some breast expansion.)
Does anyone have/know the current location of the images that were on those sites?

Sorry if this isn't the right way/place to post this... Lastly, I hope to actually find/make something worth contributing soon enough.
Lurch008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2008   #2
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Re: Question:

All gone, old son
You seem to have been a bit out of the loop for a while
Chicken and his site meatball slowed down to an eventual halt and closed up shop the former you describe seems familliar though I cant place my finger on it your best bet in finding it is the page of big boobs (see link below) sorry I'm not much help by way of images but my old computer crashed and like a junkie with out his junk died so all work I once had on meatball is gone. I do hope someone has some of his work I think there may have been an old post on here with some of his work. try a search. Good luck
http://www.netlaputa.ne.jp/~baku/index-e.htm
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2008   #3
Lurch008
Lurker

They used to be, but then they disappeared.

I did however, find a lot of the pics in GUROchan's archive (thread 477-ish inflation/bursting). Maybe I should've looked earlier, as opposed to last week. >>

And if what I said didn't explain it, some (mostly the last frame) of them are gory.
Lurch008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2008   #4
Vejita00
Master of The Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurch008 View Post
They used to be, but then they disappeared.

I did however, find a lot of the pics in GUROchan's archive (thread 477-ish inflation/bursting). Maybe I should've looked earlier, as opposed to last week. >>

And if what I said didn't explain it, some (mostly the last frame) of them are gory.
I think I have some of his images on my computer. Want me to dig them out?