free hit counters
The Need to Decompress - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-21-2018   #1
ryantherebel
Frequent Poster

The Need to Decompress

Here is a story I wrote for a recent flash fiction contest. I'm not terribly pleased with it and feel that I could use some feedback

"I still can't believe she went through it," Linda grumbled to herself, as she pulled the key out of the ignition.
It had been half year since she had heard from Carolyn since she joined the "Communion of Gaia."
Their first encounter with this colorful group was in the summer of 2016 when Linda and Carolyn took a weekend trip to New York City. While strolling through Central Park the two love birds found a group of haphazardly dressed women by Bethesda Terrace handing out pamphlets written in obscenely flowery prose, and the image of beautiful woman towering above a forest.
Linda wrote them off, thinking they were just like any other fringe group you'd see in trying to dupe tourists, and as soon as on of them walked up to her she was ready to tell the woman to piss off. Carolyn on the other hand was kind enough to take one of their pamphlets.

Carolyn was going through a personal crisis. She was always a showoff, in particularly she loved to show off her body much to Linda's amusement. She appreciated her lover's voluptuous figure, but it wasn't the reason she loved her. Unfortunately others had taken notice of her body, and had an unsettling habit of not only following Carolyn, but also watching her while she was home.
Several phone calls to the police helped somewhat, but they could only do so much. Carolyn started to think less fondly of her body, but as much as she was starting to think of it as a magnet for unsavory types, she still wanted to love her appearance. She considered seeking professional help, but she wasn't in a strong financial position to pay for it. The Communion of Gaia was free and as kooky as it's followers looked, Carolyn thought she found an answer to her problem.

Linda was deeply concerned that Carolyn was joining a cult. Looking through the pamphlet did put her mind at ease somewhat. Once she deciphered all the adjectives, and psychobabble, the message of this group was essentially 'come to the wilderness, join our commune, let Gaia lift your spirit, and give you strength like never before.' Typical New Age bullshit in her book. Maybe Carolyn just needed to get away from things for a while, but she did want Carolyn to contact her if anything suspicious happened to her while she was part of the Commune.
It was two years until Linda heard from Carolyn. She finally got an email from Carolyn on her birthday that seemed to indicate that the woman she loved was in good spirits. What raised Linda's concern was that Carolyn had invited her to the Commune. She accepted her invitation on the condition that she wasn't joining.
Linda stepped out of her car, and into the New England wilderness. The park was deserted. No rangers around to greet her, no kids playing, nothing. She took out her phone dialed Carolyn's number. No signal. As a frustrated sigh escaped her lips, Linda heard a loud thump vibrate through out the park. Another thump followed and another until a massive shadow fell over Linda.
"You made it!" Carolyn's voice loudly echoed throughout the park.

Linda turned around and saw a massive pair feet standing before her. She looked to see that the owner of the feet was none other than Carolyn, standing 100 feet tall. She wore a a silky green and white robe, and her figure had become fuller and more curvy. Her face had a wide excited smile that Linda had loved about her, but it was provoking much more worrying feelings.
"Jesus Christ, you're huge!" Linda cried out.
Carolyn laughed.
"I know!" she said, elated, "What do you think?"
"I have so many questions."
"Then I can answer them," another voice announced.
From out of the forest came another giantess, one with jet black hair, and smoldering eyes. She was in a similar robe to Carolyn, but her body was of a slimmer build.
"Hello little one," the giantess said warmly, "I am Gaia."
"Gaia?" Linda asked, "As in the goddess?"
"Why, that's quite the compliment, but no. No relation."
"Than how do you explain……" Linda struggled to articulate her thoughts, and ended up blurting out,"this?!"
"I can show you."
"Oh no," Linda snapped, "I am not joining a freaky cult. Just make Carolyn normal again, and I'll get out of your hair.
"Linda," said Carolyn, "It's ok. This helped me. I feel so much better than I have in so long."
"You're happy with the way you look now?"
"Well yes," her lover replied, "I get to enjoy how I look on my own terms now. I even get decide how I want to look, Try it, and if you don't like it, ok."
"It's that simple?" Linda asked.
"It is indeed," Gaia replied, "Just trust us. Like your friend says, if your not impressed, I can restore you to normal easily"
Linda was exhausted. As much as she wanted to put her foot down, and say 'no,' there was this nagging curiosity in the back of her mind. Carolyn was clearly in much better spirits, and she couldn't help but wonder how it felt to be that big.
"Ok," she sighed, "You win, but you will make me normal when I want, right?"
"Absolutely, Gaia answered, "Now, take a deep breath and relax. Close your eyes. Picture your ideal form. How you want to look, how you want to be viewed."
Linda did as she said. As she closed her eyes, and decided to humor Gaia. Being a lover of exercise, she envisioned hereof having a perfectly toned body, with longer hair, and d cup breasts to please Carolyn.
"I see the image you have made," Gaia announced, "and now, it shall be."
A sharp sensation of what can only be described as "fullness" cam over Linda. Her eyes opened and she realized that her clothes had grown tighter. The sound tearing fabric shortly followed as the growth accreted. Her breasts ballooned to Kardashian-esque proportions, snapping her bra strap in two. Her limbs elongated. Leaving the sleeves of her shirt, and legs of her pants in taters. She could her hair growing, and sliding smoothly down her back. Within less than 90 seconds all of her clothes were in shambles on the grass of the park she stood as tall as Carolyn, and naked as a new born baby.

"Well," said Carolyn, "How do you feel?"
"I feel incredible," Linda answered with mixture shock and confidence, "I don't know what else to say"
Gaia smiled and handed Linda a robe that was apparently conjured out of thin air. Linda put on the robe, and was pleased how comfortable it was.
"Now, I leave you two to reconnect, and I most attend the rest of my flock. Don't wait up."
And with that, Gaia strutted back into the woods.
Carolyn turned to Linda, and said, "So how long are staying?"
"How long can I stay?"
"As long as you want," Carolyn answered, "I plan on leaving in a month or so. We can come back anytime we want. No need to worry about anything else. Just be big, go on adventures."
"No need to worry, huh," Linda replied, "I think I can get behind that."
"Great," Carolyn exclaimed and embraced her dear lover. Linda felt like she was being squished by Carolyn's curvy form, but she wasn't going to complain. She was back with the woman she loved.
I guess all she needed was time to decompress, Linda thought to herself.
Unread 08-22-2018   #2
JBird
Casual Artist

Re: The Need to Decompress

This is a neat little read. I do like the wordplay with the title, too.
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote