free hit counters
Transformed.To Growth Clips - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-09-2012   #25
gorillaboy
Process Fan

Re: Transformed.To Growth Clips

I would love a doorway scene, something where she is walking and has to stoop to get by. POV is nice but often times you can tell that the cameras been lowered and with reference to the things around her (walls, doorways, pictures on the wall) she really hasn't grown. Kind of kills it for me. Id love her to fill up an entire doorway and it's pretty easy to do.
gorillaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2012   #26
JasonT
Transformed.To

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaboy View Post
I would love a doorway scene, something where she is walking and has to stoop to get by. POV is nice but often times you can tell that the cameras been lowered and with reference to the things around her (walls, doorways, pictures on the wall) she really hasn't grown. Kind of kills it for me. Id love her to fill up an entire doorway and it's pretty easy to do.
I'll see what I can arrange.
Unread 08-22-2012   #27
TBG
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Re: Transformed.To Growth Clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy84 View Post
After watching the clip with China Doll, I would recommend the following, in order:

1. Dragon Lily

2. Jolene

3. China Doll
I actually bought the Dragon Lily one about a week ago. This list is pretty accurate. (I like Asian women, so I'm a little biased). I enjoyed the fact there was more than 1 Growth sequence in that 12 min clip. And the Growth Spurts were of different sizes, but the there was very little to reference her height too besides the camera angle. Having a picture on the wall, a chair, or even a cheap tiny prop could add to the effect (and maintain it more importantly) that she is, in fact, growing bigger and is quite huge. I never felt she got bigger than about 7-8 feet with all that Growing.
TBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012   #28
gorillaboy
Process Fan

Well to be honest I rarely buy non sfx growth clips. BUT if you start incorporating some clever tricks like I mentioned above and make it look as convincing as possible I would definitely start buying your clips. LOVE the process of growth. Its my favorite aspect of gts.
gorillaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2019   #29
JasonT
Transformed.To

https://vidown.tv/cgi/streamsite.pl?site=transformed.to

Streaming site