free hit counters
Doll transformation - Page 25 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-09-2011   #289
soniagreene
Frequent Poster

Re: Doll transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniagreene View Post
found this from gurochan(http://gurochan.net/f/res/459.html#18531). It's Inori and Naoko from anime Fresh Pretty Cure! into doll tf.
According to the site, there are more to the series(apparently it's about a girl who has the power to transform others into toys), and it can be downloaded from dlsite(http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work...673.html)..but I just can't access it(it seems to be some sort of servor error).
Does anyone have more of these images?
hmm...it seems to be some sort of IP address problem. If you've downloaded this, please feel free to tell us the story(?)

By the way, have you guys watched Bobobo-bobobobo? In episode 16, Beauty the heroine gets turned into a doll by the villain and stays like that for 3 episodes.
soniagreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2011   #290
lbh
Process Disciple

More of a doll turning into a woman, it's quick so don't blink
lbh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2011   #291
easton
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon FangX View Post
The peg dolls, as they've been officially named by the producers, are interesting as you aren't sure whether what they were doing was real or just a psychic illusion and brain washing brought on by our true alien in the episode. If they are real things, does that mean they have the chance of returning? If they are fake, do they appear as the defense of all the aliens of that race or will the take on a different look next time?
If an alien's popular, it usually returns, hence why the Ood and Weeping Angels have had comebacks.
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2011   #292
Suning
Frequent Poster

another blog that has doll TF http://akirachange.blog135.fc2.com/blog-category-3.html has some plushie TF and a few AR but mostly are inanimated TF (the category 3 is for doll TF)
Suning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2011   #293
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Not really clear but I imagine the girl and guy switched places.

In the Jackie Chan cartoon there was a miniature monkey puppet where if you pulled its leg you would become a miniture puppet and the evil monkey gains flesh and becomes human sized.

The idea of a doll tf curse that can be passed on needs to be used more.
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2011   #294
lbh
Process Disciple

So I did this photocomic about two women who go to an alternate reality where Barbie Dolls are alive. No real process involved but I thought I'd post it here anyway. Hope you like it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Miki and Yuki in Dollworld.jpg (124.9 KB, 558 views)
lbh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011   #295
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Latest chapter of Bleach.
chapter 469
Check it!!!

I`m really excited on how next chapter will turn out.

That last page calling her cuuuute!!! was hella nice!!!

I would`ve personally preffered Rukia to look like herself but this is good too.

Last edited by chachazero90; 10-19-2011 at 07:25 AM.
Unread 10-19-2011   #296
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

I just read the new chapter and, agreed, it was great that last part. Atleast now the fights aren't so quick and one sided. Wonder if Rukia can ether force her way out or if she's stuck like that.

The only down side... is I want to know what happens NOW! I have such a hard time waiting, especially when something is getting really good. T_T

Last edited by Dragon FangX; 10-19-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011   #297
chachazero90
Process Disciple

tell me about it.

My head is having imaginations like picking Rukia up with 1 hand while squeezing her while making comments on her cuteness.

And why is it that only 1 person(excluding myself) has bother to talk about this.
I`m pretty sure Bleach has millions of readers and I see only 1 person talking about it in this thread.

Anyway yeah.
1 possibility is that she`ll return Rukia to normal and surrender.
I forgot her name Rua or something seems to like Ichigo and seems to be hesitant towards betraying Ichigo.

But yeah I hope what I said at the top of this post happens or at least something similar.
Unread 10-19-2011   #298
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

Riruka did seem hesitant about the whole thing and has avoided fighting Rukia outright for awhile. It does make me wonder what she has planned.

One idea I would find amusing would be Rukia uses her spiritual pressure to try forcing herself back to normal and it results in:
A. Success
B. Failure with no result
C. She finds she can jump dolls so long as they are cute and tries fighting in a bigger one.
D. She screws it up and the doll fuses to her form, giving her a second form like Yoruichi
E. Seems to turn back but turns back into a plushy or doll version of herself.

Other ideas for her escape include Rukia tricking her and dolling her, Riruka just uses the time to talk before returning Rukia to normal, or Riruka leaving Rukia as is to face Genjo herself and Rukia reverts after Riruka is killed or defeated.
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011   #299
Suning
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachazero90 View Post
And why is it that only 1 person(excluding myself) has bother to talk about this.
I`m pretty sure Bleach has millions of readers and I see only 1 person talking about it in this thread.
mostly because people who watch bleach isn't expecting cute or rather are not looking for it, then most of them hated this chapter (no i am not one of those just because i see some bbs)

on other note yeah it would be nice if rukia actually did some reaction or have any other TF type but bleach isn't about it so if it does will really surprise me (more than already )
Suning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2011   #300
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Late reply but whatever.
After reading your reply yeah, everyone I met was actually kind of going meh about this chapter.

Next chapter should be out either 2morow or day after and I am looking forward to it.