free hit counters
Doll transformation - Page 26 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-24-2011   #301
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Doll transformation

Aww, they could have made her a plush bunny. I don't know what that thing is.. a dog with a devil tail?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2011   #302
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

http://dragon-fangx.deviantart.com/#/d4dsdrp

In honor of Riruka, who I hope will survive this ordeal and become a good guy.
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2011   #303
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon FangX View Post
http://dragon-fangx.deviantart.com/#/d4dsdrp

In honor of Riruka, who I hope will survive this ordeal and become a good guy.
Oh, I'm sure she'll live. They don't typically kill humans in this series. But I'm 100% certain she'll lose her powers, she and the other fullbringers will likely have them stolen by the ring leader so he can become more powerful .. and then lose to Ichigo who suddenly gets even more powerfuller than him. That's how this stuff works...

I came to the conclusion that while I love Rukia, I don't like Bleach. All the Shoen Jump heroes have the same story, fight, get stronger, fight, get stronger, rinse and repeat. It makes for great video game mechanics, we all like our heroes to level in those.. but in anime it gets a little tiresome.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 10-24-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Unread 10-24-2011   #304
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Oh, I'm sure she'll live. They don't typically kill humans in this series. But I'm 100% certain she'll lose her powers, she and the other fullbringers will likely have them stolen by the ring leader so he can become more powerful .. and then lose to Ichigo who suddenly gets even more powerfuller than him. That's how this stuff works...

I came to the conclusion that while I love Rukia, I don't like Bleach. All the Shoen Jump heroes have the same story, fight, get stronger, fight, get stronger, rinse and repeat. It makes for great video game mechanics, we all like our heroes to level in those.. but in anime it gets a little tiresome.
Atleast one human is dead already, the guy Kenpachi fought, with another one possibly dead. XD

I feel the same way, though, about the other Shonen Jump titles of One Piece, Naruto and Dragon Ball Z. The only reason I love Bleach instead of the other three is the flavoring Tite Kubo gave his over the others with the look of the characters and the appearance of there powers. Other wise, Naruto, One Piece and Bleach are the exact same thing as DBZ, just in different wrappers.
Unread 10-24-2011   #305
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Atleast one human is dead already, the guy Kenpachi fought, with another one possibly dead. XD
I'll believe it when I see the funeral. This series has a way of taking someone who appeared to be dead end up surviving anyway. People have like 20 gallons of blood in Bleach, so I'll have to go back, look at that fight and count the gallons that guy lost.

edit: Alrighty, after going back a few chapters. That guy looks fairly fucking dead, so did the girl Renji fought. Maybe they're taking the 'filler character approach' with this story. In the anime fillers they killed off pretty much every new character they introduced, even in the movies they did this. But this isn't filler or a movie so it's broken from the system.. very interesting.. unless we find out the whole thing was a nightmare later it seems the series has evolved a bit.

Not sure if that's good or bad, but as long as the 'main character shields' still work and none of the good guys die it's okay.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 10-24-2011 at 04:27 PM.
Unread 10-25-2011   #306
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Dirty Boots girl is not confirmed to be dead.

Stupid guy who thought he was Zaraki`s better is probably dead but unconfirmed.

Really getting impatient I`m waiting for manga stream or mangazone to release the chapter.

Also thanks DragonfangX and I have to agree you should have posted that on halloween unless you plan to do more until then.
Regardless I`m going to add u to my watch list.

Nell....Is she alive? What happened to her?

I want to talk about the process, before she used addiction shot she was holding the doll in her hand.
Judging from that guy from several chapters ago and Ichigo`s case.

Rukia`s body/soul etc. was sucked into the doll
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2011   #307
Suning
Frequent Poster

just found this site http://boardchartseaotter.blog81.fc2...tegory-15.html it has a LOT of ASFR stuff (asfr is the term for inanimated transformations) it includes doll, figurine, plushie, toy, petrification, flatten/inflate, food and a lot of object transformation (nudity warning) there is some cute but mostly are 18+ stuff
Suning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2011   #308
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suning View Post
just found this site http://boardchartseaotter.blog81.fc2...tegory-15.html it has a LOT of ASFR stuff (asfr is the term for inanimated transformations) it includes doll, figurine, plushie, toy, petrification, flatten/inflate, food and a lot of object transformation (nudity warning) there is some cute but mostly are 18+ stuff
ASFR sites sometimes also include non-transformation themes like being frozen in blocks of ice or frozen in time. Boring things like that pop up far too often in searches.
Unread 10-25-2011   #309
chachazero90
Process Disciple

I see no images.....

While we wait for the Bleach chapter to be released can we talk about doll tf process.

As we all know there are various types of dolls:
puppet
Manequin
plushie
etc.

The main steps are shrinking and then the tf.

In most cases a poof process works well.

Rather SW then poof tf works fine.

Can you guys think of any good examples of how a doll tf process should be gone.

In anime(or any other form of animation if u guys know any) it tends to go:
1) SW then poof
2)shrinking and then doll falls to the ground.
3) soul exits body then enters a doll body

thats it from the top of my head so yeah what do u guys think?
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2011   #310
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachazero90 View Post
I see no images.....

While we wait for the Bleach chapter to be released can we talk about doll tf process.

As we all know there are various types of dolls:
puppet
Manequin
plushie
etc.

The main steps are shrinking and then the tf.

In most cases a poof process works well.

Rather SW then poof tf works fine.

Can you guys think of any good examples of how a doll tf process should be gone.

In anime(or any other form of animation if u guys know any) it tends to go:
1) SW then poof
2)shrinking and then doll falls to the ground.
3) soul exits body then enters a doll body

thats it from the top of my head so yeah what do u guys think?
Well, as an SW fan I feel that shrinking should be first, out of clothes of course. I can't stand SW with magically shrinking clothes, ruins the whole concept in my opinion. Then after shrinking the doll TF itself, ball jointed dolls would be my preference I guess as the overall shape remains the same and they can be posed and moved about. I'm okay with poof TF as long as the clothes don't poof too, so out of clothes poof is okay in my book. Not at all of a fan of souls leaving bodies to enter inanimate objects, that's not even a transformation as far as I'm concerned.
Unread 10-25-2011   #311
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Well, as an SW fan I feel that shrinking should be first, out of clothes of course. I can't stand SW with magically shrinking clothes, ruins the whole concept in my opinion. Then after shrinking the doll TF itself, ball jointed dolls would be my preference I guess as the overall shape remains the same and they can be posed and moved about. I'm okay with poof TF as long as the clothes don't poof too, so out of clothes poof is okay in my book. Not at all of a fan of souls leaving bodies to enter inanimate objects, that's not even a transformation as far as I'm concerned.
I would argue that if the doll takes on some of the physical traits of the person who was placed into it, then it would be a TF. Its all a matter of how you do it.
Unread 10-25-2011   #312
TF-Viewer

Quote:
I would argue that if the doll takes on some of the physical traits of the person who was placed into it, then it would be a TF. Its all a matter of how you do it.
Well yeah in that case the doll transforms, the person just sits there nearby unconscious though with no soul, still very blah to me. Bodyswaps of any sort I don't count as a transformation by themselves. If a TF happens after the swap then that's the point of focus, the swap is just a swap and totally independent of the physical transformation. And to me if you can transform something after transferring a soul to it.. you wasted some time by not simply transforming the vessel the soul was already housed in.