free hit counters
She-Hulk Transformation Question - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-14-2013   #1
Conker
King of All the Land

She-Hulk Transformation Question

Okay so this video has been something I am completely confused about.
I was considering buying this clip from the She-Hulk webseries.
http://laincreiblehulka.blogspot.com...unlimited.html

Has anyone bought this specific video and think it is good? Is there any nudity (I mainly ask this because the first one was "R-rated")? How is the transformation handled?
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013   #2
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: She-Hulk Transformation Question

$93?! Holy shit! No way, even as much as I can spend on stuff, no way I'd pay $93 for the hope of some clothing destruction. I watched some of the other stuff on that site and it was all just okay to me. Unless they can give a preview of some good transformation, I wouldn't waste your money. Hell for $93 you could almost pay Missa to do a She Hulk transformation just for you!
Unread 07-14-2013   #3
WolfWing
Leecher

That $93 is in pesos-- usually translates to around $7-$9 in American dollars, just FYI.

I've not known any of the TFs in Acertown's series to include nudity--at least of the ones I've seen.
WolfWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013   #4
baxter1327
Process Fan

Yes, it has topless nudity. That's really about all there is to say. The rest of the vid is pretty much on par with what you'd expect frm Acertown... especially his earlier stuff. And IMO, neither of the women involved in the vid are really anything to write home about- in either acting or appearance. (...not that you'd write home about this stuff anyway...Dear mom, guess what I watched...).

I think there's a reason this is a stand alone vid and didn't turn into a series like his other stuff. Didn't show much potential.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013   #5
Rei-Lin
Process Master

*Slaps forehead* Yeah you're right, holy crap it scared me when I clicked on the PayPal link and it showed $93! Had to log in for it to show me that it only cost $7.45. For that much, hell take a chance, I just didn't see much process in any of their clips but this seems to be a different series so who knows.
Unread 07-14-2013   #6
Conker
King of All the Land

Really all I need for a She-Hulk clip to be good enough for me is to have:
1: Female ripping out of clothing
2: Turning Green
3: Transformation
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013   #7
missa
Producer

I'd love to get in on a She Hulk clip someday. I would love to turn a mousy, wimpy woman into a sexy, strong, large (lots of growth), green, wild-eyed woman. :-)
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013   #8
MeToo
Lurker

Missa - do yourself a favor and wait until you get an "after" model. You'd be great as both the before and actual person undergoing the chain, but to make the sequence believable there needs to be a drastic difference in the end result.

That being said, you've done a great job so far in handling all other transformation genres so I can't wait to see how you do with this one.

MeToo
MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013   #9
Bozo
Banned

Epic team-up with Laurie Steele perhaps?
Unread 07-15-2013   #10
missa
Producer

Oh nooooo! I want it to be just me. I will grow, be strong but still maintain femininity without looking masculine (just beyond human strength). It would be fun to do but no buyer (or script) yet, so I don't want to get anyone who could potentially be interested in my She hulk version hopes up. My ideas would likely take full-time, every day work, like my She Wolf video to make it realistic, and go beyond what anyone else has done.
Unread 07-15-2013   #11
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Well I think what they mean is that She Hulk herself is a rather large, green 7 foot tall hunk of muscles. She's still a woman, but she's ripped as hell and has giant breasts to go along with the big muscles. So in order to make it work, the She Hulk would literally have to be a rather large breasted, body builder woman type.

That's not to say you would look bad as She Hulk, but I think part of the intrigue is to see the transition from wormy, nerdy girl into giant, hulking, green amazon. I guess if your special effects can pull that off, then hell yes to the idea, but I'd think it'd be easier to hire an awesome looking female body builder to play the role (assuming can find one that's muscular and sexy too, as in, not too big).
Unread 07-15-2013   #12
missa
Producer

Rei and guys:

Check out Gen Yun's Hulking out: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxq...d#.UeRhM23d2Sp That animated woman is what I would love to look like, if possible (and I think it is possible) afterwards. She is still ripped, growing in height and muscle, she could kick your ass, but still has her femininity. I want to grow taller, with green skin (I just recently learned a cool skin change technique), veins, and use latex and build muscles. It would be more ambitious than anything I have ever tried.. but if someone would want to back it, in the future, I will give it my 100%.

Tags
she-hulk