free hit counters
Introducing Metrobay Comix! - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-05-2013   #37
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

2 months down, 10 to go as we?march?into March. (Obviously I wasn?t enslaved for my joke writing!)

We have a new assortment of stories for you including the famed Mind over Magic being put into the Free Comix section and then updates to New Product, Visual Contact, and Chrome Virus!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

FREE ARCHIVE ? MIND OVER MAGIC

We're very happy to announce that "Mind Over Magic" is now available, freely, in the Archives gallery here at Metrobay Comix!

When Mesmerella's magic tricks go awry, retired supervillain Professor Spellbinder seizes the chance to stage a dramatic comeback upon the city of Metrobay! Caught in the middle are two of Metrobay's most interesting magic users, but can the former villain Enchantress be trusted, or will all this magic cause catastrophe for the Superheroine Squad?

Mind Over Magic ? Complete Story

NEW PRODUCT #3

While the villainess are testing their new toys, Vesa Wyatt aka the Green Guardian tries to have a peaceful talk with Lady Judgment, if it lasts that long, that is.

New Product #3

VISUAL CONTACT PART 14

Does Aphrodisia manage to escape from Carthax?s clutches or does he continue his mad scheme for the planet Earth?

Visual Contact part 14

CHROME VIRUS #12

In this chapter we return to Squad Headquarters, where last we left the story Mechana had discovered the changes that Marcy Smith had undergone to become the deviously demented cyborg who calls herself the CyberQueen.

It's a given that Mechana will try to get Marcy some help. But what if she doesn't want any? What if she thinks MECHANA is the one who need to be 'fixed'?

Chrome Virus #12
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2013   #38
MacroLass
Process Fan

Here we are with another week of erotic comics for you, including a very special mini milking weekend!

Join us as we put the full Original Sin (the origin story of the Superheroine Squad!) and Body Image stories into the archives, the One-Shot Conspiracy Theories, *2* new chapters of Sex Pets of the Wild West, and an extra Pleasure Island to boot!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

ARCHIVE ? METROBAY CHRONICLES: ORIGINAL SIN

Hey Metrobay fans... we're back with another installment from the Metrobay Comix archives. This week we've re-posted "Original Sin" - the origin story of the Superheroine Squad!

We go back several decades, when Metrobay was a sleepy little city on the verge of becoming the bustling metropolis it is today. A young country lass named Kelly West comes to town to see the sights, and signs up for a beauty pageant to make a little money on the side. But what young Miss West doesn't know is that the pageant is really a front for a massive kidnapping scheme. Two criminal masterminds, Kikka Brust and Feelix Von Ick, are abducting the most beautiful and athletic contestants for their master plan - to create a secret army of obedient female soldiers!

See how Kelly meets the first wave of superheroines in Metrobay history such as Gadget Gal, Valiant Woman, and Nightengale - as well as the origin of her longtime friend and crimefighting partner Omega Woman!

Metrobay Chronicles: Original Sin

ARCHIVE ? GRIME CITY STORIES: BODY IMAGE

Faced with mounting self-esteem and self-worth issues, Valient Grrl is talked into a promotional modeling gig by her girlfriend and captain, Alpha Woman. Unfortunately, the photographers have a far different plan in mind and far more sinister goals to follow... and they're going to brainwash Valient Grrl to help them! Can the combined efforts of Alpha Woman and Hypnotica save the women they both have feelings for, or will Valient Grrl herself lead them to defeat? Twists and turns abound in "Body Image", now available at Metrobay Comix!

Special thanks, once again, to Akonkid for providing this story's phenomenal art!

Grime City Stories: Body Image

METROBAY ONE SHOTS #3: CONSPIRACY THEORIES

A series of bizarre kidnappings have caught the eye of two of Metrobay's greatest detectives! Following the same case of missing women, Knyght Fighter finds herself reunited with her former partner Goldwing, though Knyght Fighter isn't too thrilled to have the peppy heroine come crashing back into her life. What caused their partnership to start and dissolve in the first place, and can the two put aside their differences to work together to uncover the plot of a brand new villain who seeks to unravel the very foundations of Metrobay?

Metrobay One-Shots #3: Conspiracy Theories

SEX PETS OF THE WILD WEST PARTS CHAPTERS 12 & 13

Lady Luck and the new cockslinger villain who calls himself MoneyShot are out to turn Bounce into a bimbo. Will they succeed?

And in the second chapter, we know that the train carrying "Boom Boom" Bambino and her cargo of hypnotized heroines has arrived in Hooter County right on schedule. We know that Invincible Girl and Gallant Lass have been trapped in fiendish milking devices. But what of Ms. Metrobay and Silver Satin? Now that the Heifer Head machine is fully operational, do these villains even NEED Marcy anymore?

Sex Pets of the Wild West Chapter 12

Sex Pets of the Wild West Chapter 13

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 6.5

We found out last time that Beauregard Vyne has paid big money to have Kikka transform poor Liz into a mindless human cow-slave. But what good is having your own heifer if she doesn't give delicious milk?

Pleasure Island Day 6.5
Unread 03-19-2013   #39
MacroLass
Process Fan

Welcome everyone to another round of Metrobay Comix updates!

This time we add another free chapter in the Producer; then updates to Mannequin Madness, The Painting, and The Wicked Fun Park!

MacroLass

FREE STORY ? THE PRODUCER ISSUE 7

Jeff has been taunting Vikky (and us) by not admitting what kind of women he likes. Vikky had been getting rather frustrated, as her mindset is such that she wants her changes to continue. She also wants to have some fun, now that she's the slut we've always wanted her to be. But finally, we will get to see what Jeff has in store for Agent Vyktoria in Chapter 7 of The Producer.

The Producer Issue 7

MANNEQUIN MADNESS #4

This time out, our heroines investigate the factory where Mandy Qin was created. Will they find something useful?or end up board stiff?

Grime City Stories: Body Image

THE PAINTING PART 11

The mice have the upper hand on the kitties. Ratso has put Clawdette into his Tramp Maker machine, but Shadow Rider burst in before the process was finished. Did Shadow Rider stop the machine in time? Or has Clawdette been turned into a bad kitty for good?!

The Painting Part 11

THE WICKED FUN PARK PART 16

Valiant Woman returns from an overseas trip to find all the heroines missing. By the Goddess! What's going on? But wait! The corrupted judge has HoneyDoll and Pink Pussycat in his deviant courtroom ready to RECEIVE testimony! Oh nos!

The Wicked Fun Park Part 16
Unread 03-27-2013   #40
MacroLass
Process Fan

It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood as we share another round of Metrobay Comix updates with our loyal fans! Well, obviously we share them with people who aren’t our fans too, but you all get the idea…

This time we debut a whole new section of the Archives we call Metrobay Short Stories; in addition we have new chapters of Past Mistakes, Chrome Virus, and the Europa League of Fair Play!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

ARCHIVE STORIES – METROBAY SHORT STORIES

This update continues multiple stories, the cover below is from one of them:

Hey Metrobay fans... tonight we have uploaded several comix from our archives to the members area for everyone to enjoy. We're calling them "Metrobay Short Stories", and some of these titles haven't been available to the public in several years!

When Metrobay Comix was first conceived nearly nine years ago, we didn't have much to work with. So, over the course of a few months, Finister Foul created some of our most popular characters through a series of short stories requested by our earliest readers. These stories introduced staples of the Metrobay universe such as Snowflake, Solaria, Spellweaver, Goldwing, Bluebird, Sparrow (now Swallow), Changeling, Juris Prudence, Freedom Girl, and many others!

Metrobay Short Stories

PAST MISTAKES #4

Fallen under the complete control of the Mindbender Headset, Belinda has begun carrying out the residual programming left by its former creator, and what wild and erotic programming that is! Her partner, Ted, however, struggles between enjoying this new side of his boss and trying to find a solution before things really get out of hand... But when they get a special visitor, will Ted be able to fix the situation, or will his first day on the job also be his last? Find out in "Past Mistakes" Issue 4, only at Metrobay Comix!

Past Mistakes #4

CHROME VIRUS #13

While her family settles in and gets ready for the holiday meal, Ms. Metrobay goes to check on a security concern that her own teammate has created. But there's no way she can know what has taken place down in Silver Satin's lab, and what has happened to Crissy, LISA, Mechana, and most of all Marcy. But she's in for a BIG surprise when she steps through that laboratory door!

Chrome Virus #13

EUROPA LEAGUE OF FAIR PLAY PART 8

Today we bring you 21 brand new pages of Lone Danger's EUROPA LEAGUE OF FAIR PLAY series!

The villainess French Maid has made a clean sweep of the minds of many of the Europa league's sexy heroines. Is there no heroine who can stop the menacing maid?! Wait! Alas, there is one heroine who may be able to dirty up French maid's plans. The new heroine's name is... Sifone!

Europa League of Fair Play Part 8
Unread 04-02-2013   #41
MacroLass
Process Fan

My apologies for not getting this out on the actual April Fool’s Day…please just assume that I pranked you with some incredibly witty and obviously fake link.

And shame on you if you just clicked on that. I mean, there’s fetish videos and then there’s fetish videos…but that was just WRONG.

Anyway, this time we have new chapters of New Product, Pleasure Island, and a double sized (20 pages!) update to The Wicked Fun Park!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

NEW PRODUCT #4

FIGHT! The Green Guardian has her hands full with some of the squad's youngest and best heroines or does she? And who's that hanging in the shadows of plan soon to be hatch? This and more only at MetrobayComix.com!

New Product #4

THE WICKED FUN PARK PART 17

Will Metrobay's superheroines become slaves in another world?! Pink Pussycat may be sent into another world away forever. Will Max Indeks allow this to happen?! Is the fate of Metrobay now in the hands of its most vile villain?!

The Wicked Fun Park Part 17

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 7

It is day seven of Kikka's fiendish plot on Pleasure Island. So far, four poor damsels have been subjected to Kikka's wicked experiments and transformed into obedient maids, bimbos, statues, or cow-girls according to the whims of her equally depraved buyers.

After a full week of work, Kikka is showing no signs of slowing down, but one of her wealthiest and least patient clients wants to know why HE has been made to wait so long! That's right, Max Indeks himself is on the island, and he has his sights set on the one and only Kaitlin Sinclair!

Pleasure Island Day 7
Unread 04-10-2013   #42
MacroLass
Process Fan

As the old song goes, April showers bring the flowers that bloom in May but lucky for everyone they’ve also brought more wonderfully rendered comics to Metrobay!

This time we have a new free story called Dumbed Down and then updates to Metrobay One Shots, Bedazzled, and Chrome Virus!

MacroLass

FREE STORY – DUMBED DOWN

Hey Metrobay fans... We have a special treat for Metrobay Comix members and visitors alike. We have a brand new, never before seen comic that has been posted to the free galleries.

Beware City of Metrobay! There is a new villainess in town, and she is playing for keeps. Her name? Synapse! Just sit back and enjoy this non-continuity story as we brave the erotic adventures of our outrageous villainess, who has set her sights on conquering ALL of Metrobay one heroine at a time!

The story is a commissioned piece written by WikkedLester and illustrated by MCtek. Please join us in thanking them for sharing this story for free with us all!

Dumbed Down Chapters 1 & 2

METROBAY ONE SHOTS #4 – SPEAK OF THE DEVIL

Mildred Glestein is a shy, timid nerd... and the current target of bullying and ridicule from Pristina Wellington! Seeking asylum in the confines of the library, Mildred discovers an old, strange book... one that holds a dark and sinister secret! Something terrible, something powerful, will be unleashed upon an unsuspecting Metrobay! Will Mildred be able to confront and control this wicked creature from beyond our reality, or will the dark forces of evil claim her as well? Find out in "Speak of the Devil", the fourth exciting Metrobay One-Shot, only at Metrobay Comix!

Metrobay One Shots #4: Speak of the Devil

BEDAZZLED – BONUS PAGES!

Tonight we offer up 13 expansion pages of the Bedazzled series - pages that have never been published before. These pages were a commission for a good friend who wanted to see the Ramrod - Valiant Woman sex scene expanded a little more.

Bedazzled Bonus Pages

CHROME VIRUS #14

Oh no! The fearless Ms. Metrobay has discovered that LISA and Mechana have been reprogrammed into obedient slaves by the Chrome Virus, but that isn't the worst part. But what could be worse than that? Well, her teammates Crissy Tanner and Marcy Smith are now infected by the virus as well, and have been transformed into malevolent cyborgs bent on spreading the virus throughout all of Metrobay!

So who's next on the target list? Well, I don't want to give it away, but...

Chrome Virus #14
Unread 04-17-2013   #43
MacroLass
Process Fan

After a very taxing week for us here in the US (hah!), I invite you all to relax with a batch of new Metrobay Comix chapters!

To start we have a new chapter in the free story called The Producer and then updates to The Wicked Fun Park, Mannequin Madness, Visual Contact, and Chrome Virus!

MacroLass

FREE STORY – THE PRODUCER CHAPTER 8

"If bigger is better then", well what could possibly come next? Agent Vyktoria has already been transformed into a sultry super-slut with big, bulging boobies. What more is there to do to her? And what could possibly, at this point, get any bigger on her? You don't think? Nah, that would be ridiculous. Wouldn't it?

I'm not sure, but YOU can find out in Issue 8 of The Producer!

The Producer Chapter 8

THE WICKED FUN PARK Part 18

Salutations lords and ladies of the royal court!

Can the heroines be saved from becoming royal slaves in Wonderland?! Read on if you dare! Muuuhahahaha!!

The Wicked Fun Park Part 18

MANNEQUIN MADNESS FINALE!

With Peregrine and Automatic turned into mannequins, who will save them? Can they even be saved?!

Mannequin Madness Finale

VISUAL CONTACT PART 15

In an unexpected turn of events, the villainess Aphrodisia has freed Contact from her evil binds so they can team up to stop Carthax. Can they stop Carthax or is this just some wicked trick by Aphrodisia?!

Visual Contact Part 15

CHROME VIRUS #15

Well, this is the big one. The CyberQueen, formerly known as Marcy Smith, has captured Ms. Metrobay and intends on turning her into the first in a line of obedient drones. These mindless slaves will be employed to bring the order of cold computer logic to Metrobay, one way or another. But can Kelly hold out long enough for someone to save her?

Chrome Virus #15
Unread 04-24-2013   #44
MacroLass
Process Fan

It’s happening again…another one of our special weeks where we have so much going on that I need to break it up into 2 messages!

First we have a new chapter in the free story Dumbed Down, then reader Ajiehb translates the first 60 pages of The Wicked Fun Park into Russian, and finally we have the infamous Convert Another series going into the archives!

MacroLass

FREE STORY – DUMBED DOWN #3

When we left off, our team of junior heroines were on a desperate mission to steal the only thing able to cancel out Synapse's dumbing effect from APEX Labs. Unfortunately things took a turn for the worse (or for the better depending on which side you're rooting for) when Rebelphase became robotized.

In this issue we pick up where we left off, as the team must contend with Max Indeks and his pet amazon before confronting Synapse with the fate of Honeydoll hanging in the balance. Will their plan work? Will there be a few surprises? Does Synapse have the best butt in all of Metrobay? Read and find out!

Dumbed Down #3

FROM RUSSIA WITH LUST PART 2 – TRANSLATED COMICS!

Dobroye utro!

Good morning fellow cartoon villains and luscious superheroines!

The artist AJIEHB has translated many of the Pink Pussycat pages into Russian language! We have added the first 60 pages of Wicked Fun Park translated into Russian here:

A big thanks to AJIEHB for all his hard work!!

The Wicked Fun Park pages 1-60 in Russian

METROBAY COMIX ARCHIVES – CONVERT ANOTHER

Hey Metrobay fans... this week we have uploaded another story from the Metrobay Comix archives. It's called "Convert Another", and it is part of the "Drone Agenda" series!

There's a sinister secret silently lurking throughout Metrobay. It's in homes and offices, the university and even APEX Labs. Ordinary women, beautiful, busty women for sure, but still 'ordinary' by Metrobay standards, are being abducted and converted into mindless slaves of an unseen master. They then go back to their daily lives, unaware anything has happened to them until called upon to spread their servitude to yet another unsuspecting victim. No one knows this is evil scheme is afoot... that is, until it's too late!

This story features fan favorites like Liz Trance, Patricia Summers and Raquel Summers, plus the debuts of newcomers Sandy Quimby, April Andrews, and Emily "MacroLass" Easton in her first major appearance!

The Drone Agenda: Convert Another
Unread 04-24-2013   #45
MacroLass
Process Fan

And now for the actual weekly updates: the start of a new Day in the Life series starring the one and only MacroLass (how does she keep getting these stories written about her?), a new Time Management, and the unstoppable juggernaut (with emphasis upon the “juggs”) that is Chrome Virus.

MacroLass

A DAY IN THE LIFE: MACROLASS #1

A new terror is sinking her claws into Metrobay! This furry fiend is keen to join up with the Action Cats... by any means necessary! With several hostages, including some very well-known heroines, in the palm of her paws, it seems that only MacroLass can rise to the occasion and save the day! But is it going to be that simple, or is there something far more fiendish at work?

A Day in the Life: MacroLass #1

TIME MANAGEMENT #6

The dastardly duo of MissTeri and Milla Second has succeeded in enslaving most of Metrobay University and personally captured Kitten along with her class and teacher! The incorrigible Troublina, however, isn't about to let some twisted villain run off with HER Kitten and she's going to do something about it!... even if it means dragging poor, mousy Mildred Glestein into the thick of it along with her!

Time Management #6

CHROME VIRUS #16

Fresh off her conversion of Ms. Metrobay into a mindless Cyberslave, the Cyberqueen is about to activate her minion for the very first time. But what would YOU do if you had a woman like Ms. Metrobay under your complete control? Yep, that's what we THOUGHT you'd do, and the Cyberqueen is pretty much thinking the same thing!

Chrome Virus #16

Last edited by MacroLass; 04-24-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Unread 05-01-2013   #46
MacroLass
Process Fan

Welcome to another week of our efforts to arouse and amuse you with some of the finest 3D comics on the internet!

Going into the archives we have Forbidden Fantasy, then there’s the start of a new series called Short Circuit, and we end the week with updates to The Key to My Heart and Pleasure Island!

MacroLass

THE DRONE AGENDA – FORBIDDEN FANTASY

Hey Metrobay fans... this week we've dug into our archives and pulled out a BIG one. We're reposting "Forbidden Fantasy" to the members gallery here at www.MetrobayComix.com, in all its 435 pages of glory!

Poor Crissy Tanner. All she wanted to do was be the best superheroine she could be, and try to use her unique powers for good. But when she got caught up in the "Night of the Drones" and was turned into a mindless Robounit, something snapped inside that pretty little head of hers. Now, as we have seen in stories like "Tough Love" and "Crissy Tanner's Nightmare", all she can think about is being turned back into an obedient slave. The urge to be controlled has gotten so great that it has become a fetish for her, a "Forbidden Fantasy" that she longs to see come true. But who will help her get what she wants more than anything else? Ted? Lisa? Gilbert? Perhaps even...Belinda?

Find out how Crissy went from cutie to Chrome in “Forbidden Fantasy”!

The Drone Agenda - Forbidden Fantasy

SHORT CIRCUIT #1

Hey Metrobay fans... this week we debut a new short story in the members’ gallery. It's called "Short Circuit", written by Doctor Robo and illustrated by MCtek!

In this story, Ted Twiss has been working on an improved emotion chip for LISA, which will hopefully allow her to more accurately experience what it's like to think and feel like a human being. Ted is confident that it will work, but first they have to go through some tests. No big deal, right? I mean, what could go wrong?

This story is loosely based on a request from a valued Metrobay Comix fan and member. Feel free to submit your own story ideas using the "Fan Contributions and Requests" section of our forums. Who knows, maybe someday your idea will be made into a Metrobay comic!

Short Circuit #1

THE KEY TO MY HEART CHAPTER 3

What's up this time?

The trap has been sprung! Our intrepid heroine MacroLass has been lured past the facade of an ordinary looking abandoned building by a strange female carnival barker into a display of 3 very female latex statues. She's feeling freaked out and a little blue right now because things are obviously quite cerulean. Is there more here than meets the eye? Can it get much weirder? Very likely. Can it get kinkier? Most definitely!

The writer is the talented and ever so humble MacroLass (such a surprise) with art by Finister Foul and post-work by the gracious Trishbot.

The Key to My Heart Chapter 3

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 8.1

So far we have seen our bevy of beauties transformed against their will into maids, statues, bimbos, catgirls, and even a human cow! But this IS a Doctor Robo comic, right? So you're probably wondering "Where are the robobabes?" Well, here we go!

As you can see from the cover, *someone* has it in for Kelly West. But how is her robotic 'twin' involved? Well, the answer may shock you!

Pleasure Island Day 8.1
Unread 05-08-2013   #47
MacroLass
Process Fan

A happy Cinco de Mayo to all of our readers!

Going into the archives we have Club Pump, then there’s the start of a new series called EMCON, and we finish out the week with an update to Pleasure Island and a new Metrobay One Shot!

MacroLass

METROBAY COMIX ARCHIVES – CLUB PUMP

Hey Metrobay fans... in anticipation of the launch of "EMCON" here at Metrobay Comix later this week, we have uploaded the entire "Club Pump" series to our members area in a special edition of Metrobay Comix Archives!

"Club Pump" features the crimefighting trio known as the Speed Demons in their first starring role together. A new upscale gym has opened in Metrobay, and DareDoll's younger sister Haley has decided to join. But what Haley doesn't know is that the gym is a front for something quite sinister: a secret TV channel showing mind controlled babes performing for their subscribers' most carnal desires!

Will the Demons be able to foil the club's plot and rescue Haley from a life of sexual servitude? Or are they doomed to join her as scantily clad hypno whores?

Club Pump – Full Series!

METROBAY ONE-SHOTS #5 – FAMILY BUSINESS

Bronk and the Boyz have been hired for yet another job, and they intend to earn their wages. However, they must contend with the Superheroine Squad if they want to taste payday... but a mysterious woman joins the fracas to turn everything upside-down! Who is this strange girl? Whose side is she on? What does she want? And how will both heroes and villains deal with such a bizarre situation?

Metrobay One Shots #5 – Family Business

EMCON #1

Welcome to the latest story arc that builds on the amazing Metrobay universe. Get ready for a new approach and a new attitude to this crazy city!

Three years ago in our time, the free-wheeling superheroine team known as the Speed Demons uncovered and destroyed a plot by R.O.P.E villain LANCE HARDWOOD to create a secret perverted sports network.

However, the victory of the Speed Demons came at a price, Lance Hardwood remains free and unknown to ROLLERGRRL and SHADOW RIDER, their teammate DAREDOLL and her family were brainwashed by Lance Hardwood and are being used to prepare for his latest plot!

Now we will find out what happens next!

Meanwhile, vigilante superheroine KNYGHT FIGHTER with the help of M.P.D. detective IRAM FITZPATRICK foiled a plot by GOTHIKKA to take over Metrobay with the aid of the TWISTED SISTER and the SINISTER MINISTER. However, what they uncovered was a grave new threat to the city that no one fully understands. All they know as that not everything is as it seems...

What exactly transpired in the final battle with GOTHIKKA and who or what is this new threat?

EMCON #1

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 8.2

Last issue we learned that Ted Twiss is Dr. Brust's latest client, and he has paid the mad scientist handsomely to transfer Kelly West's mind into a robot body he constructed. But how will Kelly react to inhabiting a mechanical version of herself? What will Ted do with her first? And what will happen to Kelly's old body?

Pleasure Island Day 8.2
Unread 05-15-2013   #48
MacroLass
Process Fan

It’s another jam packed week here at Metrobay Comix as we update *5* times! Sound the strumpets…I mean, the trumpets!

First we have a another chapter of our free story The Producer; then there’s The Lonely Man to the archives; and finally we update Short Circuit, Love Nest, and Pleasure Island!

MacroLass

FREE STORY – THE PRODUCER #9

Agent Vyktoria's boobs have been blown up into bulging, billowing, beach ball boobies! Her breasts are so enormous that they've forced her to fall over onto her back. She may never stand up again! Then again, do we even care? Lol!

I'm sure we do, but let's find out what happens to Vikky and her massive mega melons in Chapter 9 of The Producer!

The Producer #9

METROBAY COMIX ARCHIVES – THE LONELY MAN

Poor Gilbert Petto. For decades he has lived a lonely existence, pouring his entire life into his work. Sure, he was a prominent college professor, and now owns one of the most popular toy stores in town. But all of that success has done nothing to fill the hole in his heart left by his dearly departed Lillian... until now.

One day LISA gets the idea to help ease her creator's pain, and make her master happy by helping out his lonely mentor. So LISA sets out to help create the 'perfect' companion for Gilbert, in accordance with designs that he unknowingly provided. But how does LISA plan to construct this new mate for Gilbert? And how will he feel about the finished product once she is done? Find out in "The Lonely Man"!

The Lonely Man – Full Series!

SHORT CIRCUIT #2

Ted Twiss has been working on a new and improved processor for his main squeeze LISA, which he hopes will allow her to experience emotions like a 'real' woman. But guess what happens when they try out the chip for the first time, and skip right to one of the most powerful emotions of all - arousal!

Short Circuit #2

THE LOVE NEST PART 5

We see the origin of superheroine Hummingbird who was once a spygirl agent of D.E.S.I.R.E...and then she happened upon R.O.P.E.'s Vultures!

The Love Nest Part 5

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 8.3

When last we left off, Ted had paid Dr. Kikka to transfer Kelly's consciousness into a duplicate robot body that he designed. With Kelly's mind trapped inside the robot, she was forced to obey his every command - and enjoy it as well!

But the big question is, what becomes of Kelly's old body? Enter Ted's sickly ex-wife Belinda, who wants the body for herself. So how do you think that will turn out? The results may surprise you!

Pleasure Island Day 8.3