free hit counters
Introducing Metrobay Comix! - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-12-2013   #73
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

My apologies to those readers of Metrobay Comix who depended on me for updates to our publishing schedule. I’ve been in the shop for maintenance; it takes forever to get parts towards the end of the year! Everything’s been resolved though and I hope to be bringing you all the latest Metrobay news for a long time to come!

We get into the holiday swing with a continuing free story called Mechanalia and a brand NEW story called Twistmas Toys! There are also new chapters of An Acquired Taste and Time Management!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

FREE STORY – MECHANALIA #2

Hey Metrobay fans... Our good friend Jord is back with another update that he has graciously shared with us. It's chapter 2 of "Mechanalia", and it is available for FREE here at Metrobay Comix!

Ashley Stephenson is having a bad night. Alone with a skeletal robot, trapped in a forgotten lair, and facing the worst memories of her past... and possibly her destiny.

Will she turn away from what awaits, or embrace it?

Mechanalia #2

AN ACQUIRED TASTE #24

When last we left the story, the corrupted RebelPhase duplicate had malfunctioned and self-destructed, leaving heroines and villains alike in very real danger. So does anyone make it out unscathed? And what of the remaining dolls? Will they suffer the same fate?

There are only two chapters left after #24, so enjoy the story while it lasts!

An Acquired Taste #24

TIME MANAGEMENT #9

While Mildred remains captured and is undergoing her humiliating trial by fire, Troublina stumbles across some mischief in the alcoves above! While she desperately wishes to save Kitten, a certain shiny object catches her attention... and it just may be irresistible! Will Troublina be able to stay focused, find Kitten, rescue her, and be the heroine she always wanted to be? Or will her inner desires get the best of her yet again? Find out in "Time Management", issue 9, only available at Metrobay Comix!

Time Management #9

TWISTMAS TOYS #1

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

That's right, it's December, which means it's time for the annual Twistmas stories from Metrobay Comix. We get into the holiday spirit this week with "Twistmas Toys" #1, by 'Santa Robo', 'Finister Claus', and 'Elfbot'!

Milla Second is minding her own business one Metrobay afternoon when she is visited by an evil spirit. The spirit compels her to do its bidding, and for some reason that means targeting kindly old dollmaker Gilbert Petto!

What sort of trouble does Milla have in her naughty mind for Gilbert... and how do his beloved dolls TORI and MONA factor into her fiendish plans?

Twistmas Toys #1
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2013   #74
Choppy
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroLass View Post
Thank you for the support, Choppy.
No Problem , that being said when is there gonna be a wicked fun park issue coming out and will we be able to go see the park and its fun games \>w>/

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2013   #75
MacroLass
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy View Post
No Problem , that being said when is there gonna be a wicked fun park issue coming out and will we be able to go see the park and its fun games \>w>/
There was an issue of Wicked Fun Park that came out in November, however the story has shifted away from the park itself and over to Wonderland, home realm of the Red Queen. I hope you'll enjoy the games that they play there though!

With him working on so many stories he's always getting requests to do one thing or another but I'll pass along that there are readers who want more amusement park fun and games.

That is part of my job here, after all...not only to keep you folks up to date on our latest offerings but to get your feedback so we can make our stories even better!
Unread 12-12-2013   #76
Choppy
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroLass View Post
There was an issue of Wicked Fun Park that came out in November, however the story has shifted away from the park itself and over to Wonderland, home realm of the Red Queen. I hope you'll enjoy the games that they play there though!

With him working on so many stories he's always getting requests to do one thing or another but I'll pass along that there are readers who want more amusement park fun and games.

That is part of my job here, after all...not only to keep you folks up to date on our latest offerings but to get your feedback so we can make our stories even better!
And being a famous heroine but ok

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013   #77
MacroLass
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy View Post
And being a famous heroine but ok
Being famous/glamorous/incredibly powerful/just all around wonderful isn't part of the job I do for Metrobay Comix, it's just who I am. As the old song goes, "Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way..."
Unread 12-18-2013   #78
MacroLass
Process Fan

We continue into December with more of our erotic tales for your enjoyment…

The festivities start this week with a complete free story called New Drone in Town and an extra Pink Pussycat “stocking stuffer” called Domestic Pets from our archives; then there are new chapters of Switch-a-roo, EMCON, and Twistmas Toys!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

FREE ARCHIVE STORY – THE DRONE AGENDA: A NEW DRONE IN TOWN

Hey Metrobay fans... We have dug deep into the archives once again and unearthed another gem. This week we're re-posting "New Drone in Town" from MCtek and Northern Chill to the free gallery of MetrobayComix.com!

Detective Sonya Crandall is a young go-getter, and a promising talent in the Metrobay Police Department. She takes on the tough assignment of investigating some shady dealings at ALEX Labs, but has NO idea what she is getting herself into!

Meanwhile, APEX's scientists have been experimenting with the Graybots, and getting some interesting results. In this story we see a Graybot "undroned" for the first time, and the debut of an alternate look for the shiny gray nanosuits!

A New Drone In Town

PINK PUSSYCAT CLASSIC – DOMESTIC PETS

The Horny Ghost of Perversions Past has added a nice fat stocking stuffer in the galleries today - The classic tale of Pink Pussycat in "Domestic Pets".

This is one of the first Pink Pussycat misadventures. It was created around the winter of 2003-2004. In this tail of kitty crimefighting Pink Pussycat and Kitten have one of their early encounters with the nefarious Max Indeks and his sadistic wife Vivian.

Look for more stocking stuffers from the horny ghosts of current day, future and past in the coming days and weeks!

Thanks for supporting metrobayComix.com!!

Domestic Pets

BRAT PACKED 2 – SWITCH-A-ROO #3

Hey folks! We've just posted part 3 of Happenstance's "Brat Packed 2", and like all Metrobay stories it is ONLY available here at Metrobay Comix!

It's bad enough that Tabitha "Kitten" Essex is trapped inside the body of her nemesis, Pristina "Babydoll" Wellington. But now some dirtbag has control of Pristina's body - with some very depraved thoughts on his mind - and Kitten finds herself literally along for the ride!

Brat Packed 2 - Switch-a-Roo #3

EMCON #17

Set up! Someone wanted the Speed Demons in Grime City tonight and FINGERS, perverted leader of THE BOYZ, was ready for it! SHADOW RIDER looks to be in a pinch!

Meanwhile, TIFFANY MIURA continues her undercover mission at the gym of LANCE HARDWOOD - and Lance looks to be making a final withdrawal from his client list before fleeing the country.

OBSCURA thinks of a new name for herself. In a sewer.

Finally, just what is PEARCE "RANDY" HARDWOOD playing at, and what does Shadow Rider's mother have to do with it all? Isn't Helen Swift enough for him? Maybe not!

All in today's senses shattering issue #17 of EMCON~!

EMCON #17

TWISTMAS TOYS #2

Season's Greetings, Metrobay fans! We're back with chapter two of the four-part "Twistmas Toys" tale, and it is only available to those who believe in Metrobay Comix!

Milla Second, now under the influence of the nefarious Black Hat, has shown up at Gilbert Petto's toy store unannounced and is already causing her own unique brand of mischief. Milla has used her diabolical key invention to turn Gilbert's robotic companion TORI into an obedient Clockwork Cutie, and one would imagine that there is another robot we all know and love who is next on Milla's naughty list!

Twistmas Toys #2
Unread 12-25-2013   #79
MacroLass
Process Fan

A Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it from us here at Metrobay Comix! And Happy Holidays to those of you who don’t.

First we have another “Stocking Stuffer” called Sewer Rats from our archives; then under the tree there are new chapters of Friendly Trade, An Acquired Taste, and Twistmas Toys!

MacroLass

LADY PAYBACK CLASSIC – SEWER RATS

Today we've added a bonus stocking stuffer from perversions of the past... Lady Payback in 'Sewer Rats' which can be viewed here:

This is one of the first comics I made. It's from around 2002-2003. When I started trying to do my own art I was very fortunate to befriend a bunch of great artists... Midnite, Rayzor, Skylar, Lee, Corum... to mention a few. They mentored me in Poser teaching me tricks and techniques that have helped me a lot through the years. This story was created during that time. It's the first appearance of Noctrissa and the Sewer Rats as well as an intro of Lady Payback.

Thanks for supporting metrobayComix.com!!

Sewer Rats

FRIENDLY TRADE 2 – PAYBACK CHAPTER 2

RebelPhase has found those who set her up, but she acts rashly to get even and they get the drop on her!

She may have underestimated her opponents, but will it cost her a chance at payback?" It's "Friendly Trade 2: Payback" chapter 2!

Friendly Trade 2 - Payback #2

AN ACQUIRED TASTE #25

Hey Metrobay fans... Doc Robo and MCtek are back this week with the second to last chapter of "An Acquired Taste", and like all others it is only available at Metrobay Comix!

In the previous chapter we had the fallout from the big explosion. But where do our heroines go from here? Will A.C. Quire be punished for his crimes? And what of his bet with Max Indeks over the leadership of ROPE? These questions will be answered in chapter 25 of "An Acquired Taste", so check it out today!

AN ACQUIRED TASTE #25

TWISTMAS TOYS #3

In just a few short days the jolly fat man will play a visit to all the naughty boys and girls of Metrobay, but until then we'll have to make do with another exciting chapter of "Twistmas Toys", right here at Metrobay Comix!

Milla Second is in the midst of perhaps the most fiendish heist in Metrobay history... and that's saying something! She and her magical keys have stolen MONA and TORI from Gilbert Petto, and turned them into her obedient 'toy soldiers'. Now she is using the real-life dolls to swipe Twistmas gifts intended for little kids! Someone is getting coal in her stocking this year!

But what happens when Ted, LISA and Gilbert happen across this criminal caper in progress? We know Ted won't stand for such shenanigans, but will LISA be safe from Milla's vile keys?

Twistmas Toys #3
Unread 01-02-2014   #80
MacroLass
Process Fan

A Happy New Year to all of our readers! Thanks for your support over this last year…and stay subscribed because we have some truly amazing things scheduled for the next 12 months to come!

To start the new year off right we have Part 2 of a free story: The 12 Dames of Twistmas! And we keep the party going with new chapters of Friendly Trade, EMCON, R.O.P.E. Tricks, and the final chapter of Twistmas Toys!

MacroLass

THE 12 DAMES OF TWISTMAS – PART 2

They said it couldn't be done...

Or was that shouldn't? I always get those two mixed up...

Yes, it's another sign of the impending apocalypse...

THE 12 DAMES OF TWISTMAS - CHAPTER 2!!

Only here at Metrobay Comix!! (Which has nothing to do with the fact no one else wanted it...)

I suppose now you'll want something about what happens in this issue...readers can be SO demanding, y'know?

Double Dude has a good start on assembling his harem of 12 women with the help of the magic mistletoe conjured by Mesmerella. The much maligned mage is forced to go out with him on a drive through the city to find more super humans to turn into super sluts! Too bad there aren't any heroines available, like ones that have just escaped the Funhouse...or that there's no villainess that people wanted to see more (a LOT more) of...

Seriously though, many thanks to MCTek and Mitru for helping me on 12 Dames up till this point...and all due props to Trishbot who was totally not hypnotized into finishing this project with me!

Hopefully you'll all be seeing more of 12 Dames in 2014...though whether it's at the beginning or the end of the year is kinda up for grabs at the moment.

12 Dames of Twistmas Part 2!

FRIENDLY TRADE 2 – PAYBACK CHAPTER 3

Rebel Phase tracked them down, but they got the jump on her. Now she's back in control of herself, and at last, it's time for Payback!

Friendly Trade 2 - Payback #3

R.O.P.E. TRICKS PART 10

Greetings all!

Dastardly deeds occur inside and outside of the Indeks mansion on this wicked night. For, Kitten has a doggy surprize for her near the manor gates and Pink Pussycat has a big surprize of her own she's going to receive from the fiendish Max Indeks!!

ROPE Tricks Part 10

EMCON #18

Showdown as the SPEED DEMONS take on THE BOYZ in the middle of Grime City! Who comes out on top? Or should that be, who cums out on top? For some, it's heaven, for others... hell!

Meanwhile, hapless clerical assistant TIFFANY MIURA delves deeper into the lower levels of CLUB PUMP (Ver. 2.0) to find out just where CHARLOTTE SANS (the girlfriend of Tiffany's current amorous interest, no less) was taken. Diabolical sleaze LANCE HARDWOOD and mind-enthralled victim DAISY SANCHEZ are more than happy to give her a guided tour of the facilities!

EMCON #18

TWISTMAS TOYS #4

Hey folks! The fourth and final chapter of "Twistmas Toys" has been posted to the members’ gallery of Metrobay Comix!

Things are looking grim for Gilbert Petto. His best friend Ted Twiss has been knocked cold by a magical blast from Milla Second, and his precious dolls are helping the villainess steal gifts meant for Metrobay's needy children. So what's Gilbert to do? He has an idea, but is he willing to take a huge risk in order to see his friends free?

Merry Twistmas and Happy New Year!

Twistmas Toys #4
Unread 01-09-2014   #81
MacroLass
Process Fan

It’s my resolution this year to keep all of you updated on the latest stories coming out of Metrobay Comix, so let’s get going, okay?

Right off the bat we have a new free holiday story: A Twistmas Carol! Then just to show we haven’t run out of ‘Twistmas Spirit’ we start another two new short stories called The Carol of the Belles and Beauty and The Brain! We bid a fond farewell to An Acquired Taste and round out the week with another chapter of Switch-a-Roo!

MacroLass

FREE STORY – A TWISTMAS CAROL

From the same creative team that produced A Halloween Whorer (MacroLass, DumbTime, and Wikkid Lester) comes another free (because we love you so much!) holiday theme story...

We proudly present...

A TWISTMAS CAROL

(alternately titled A CHRISTMAS PERIL or THE BITCH OF THE MAGI)

A R.O.P.E. wife has lost her way but can the Ghost Witch show her the true meaning of Twistmas?!? We think she can...with the aid of her Spirits of Metrobay Past, Present, and Future!

A Twistmas Carol!

SWITCH-A-ROO #4

Hey Metrobay fans... Happenstance is back this week with another chapter in his "Brat-Packed" series, and this one is a real treat!

You've seen what's happened to Kitten while trapped in Pristina's body. Now let's take a peek on the other side of the coin, and catch up with what Pristina has been up to in Kitten's body. Here's a hint: "BAD KITTY!"

Switch-a-roo #4

AN ACQUIRED TASTE #26 (FINALE!)

Well, the dust has settled. A.C. Quire and his despicable cohorts avoided jail time, after A.C. pulled some ROPE strings with his buddy Judge Mendoza. But what about Cyberstar and Frandroid? The platinum-tressed superhacker and her newly-acquired toy made it back to her apartment safely, but now Cyberstar has the unenviable task of figuring out how Frandroid's computer brain works. So it seems Cyberstar has three goals: Figure out how to fix Frandroid so she can speak, find something for her to wear, and have plenty of hot lesbian sex... and not necessarily in that order!

Many thanks go to my good friend and collaborator MCtek for his great work on this story.

An Acquired Taste #26

CAROL OF THE BELLES – PART 1

Stop the presses!

This just in: Max Indeks and his ROPE cronies have extended the Holidays. All citizens of Metrobay must continue to celebrate until all the ROPE fiends get ALL their helplessly wrapped gifts! For Max Indeks this means his most desired gift of all - Pink Pussycat. But, this time Max is in for a big surprise when superheroine MacroLass steps in to help out.

Carol of the Belles – Part 1

BEAUTY AND THE BRAIN #1

Hey Metrobay fans! You're in for a treat this week! Your old pal Doc Robo has teamed up with Tecknophyle to bring you a two-part special presentation. It's called "Beauty and the Brain", and the first chapter is up at Metrobay Comix right now!

Dr. Stephanie Wojeck is Metrobay's chief coroner, and as someone who deals with the aftermath of criminal activity on a daily basis there's isn't much she hasn't seen. But when a stiff is brought to her lab for study - after the deviant Nurse Perverse gets her hands on him - even Dr. Wojeck is taken aback by the situation. So what on Earth could the Nurse have done to creep the doctor out?

Beauty and the Brain #1
Unread 01-15-2014   #82
MacroLass
Process Fan

Even though the holidays are officially over, our story elves are still busy making the best 3D comics they can to keep you full of seasonal cheer! Enjoy it while you can!

First there’s 2 new free tales: Soul Search featuring RebelPhase and a new chapter of The 12 Dames of Twistmas! And we stuff our archives a bit too with an old favorite story called The New Toy. Last but certainly not least are a new EMCON presentation and the finale of Beauty and the Brain.

MacroLass

FREE STORY – SOUL SEARCH

Hey fans! WikkidLester and MCtek have offered up another great story for your viewing pleasure, and it's available for FREE to members and guests alike here at Metrobay Comix!

It's been a year since the former criminal-turned-heroine Jacqueline Grace (a.k.a. "RebelPhase") joined the Superheroine Squad's junior team - GRRL POWER. It's during a new case that Jackie thinks back on her past, and how one person changed her whole life.

Soul Search!

FREE – THE 12 DAMES OF TWISTMAS – PART 3

Could it be? Another entry into the 12 Dames saga?

Yes Virginia, it's true! It's the next part of the 12 Dames of Twistmas! Joy to the world and all that good stuff!

Double Dude's brilliant scheme continues as he goes on the hunt for superheroines in their natural habitat...the shopping mall! And against all odds, he actually finds some. But will the magic mistletoe actually work on an actual superpowered person...or an alien? And why does he specifically want members of the Superheroine Squad as his next converts?

The 12 Dames of Twistmas – Part 3

ARCHIVES – GRIME CITY STORIES: THE NEW TOY

Hey Metrobay fans! We've gone into the vault again this week and dig up another tale to add to our archives. This one is called "The New Toy", and you can read it right now in the members’ gallery of Metrobay Comix!

Renee Burke is home alone one day when the doorbell rings. It's a special delivery, but the deliveryman isn't exactly who he claims to be.

Nevertheless, Renee is excited to open the package that she ordered special from APEX Labs. It's a shiny brand new toy - of the adult variety - and she is eager to try it out for the first time. But when she puts it in she gets a funny feeling, and before she knows it her body is slowly changing into something both sexy and sinister!

The New Toy

EMCON #19

Metrobay Police captain and head of the new E.C.H.O. division IRAM FITZPATRICK is having one of those nights - that goes from bad to dead! Meanwhile, PEARCE "RANDY" HARDWOOD finally shows us what EMCON is all about, and he has a few guinea pigs to test it out on, including the mother of SHADOW RIDER!

Also, SPELLWEAVER tries a change of career, and what in the name of interdimensional alien D.N.A. is going on with KNYGHT FIGHTER?

It's all in the latest issue of EMCON!

EMCON #19

BEAUTY AND THE BRAIN #2

Some days it just doesn't pay to come into work. Dr. Wojeck is finding this out the hard away after Nurse Perverse surgically grafted the penis and eyes of a criminal telepath onto his brain, then left the revolting mess in a jar for the doctor to study. Yeesh.

But just as Stephanie is about to dispose of the nurse's crime against nature, it calls out to her in a voice that she cannot ignore. So what happens if the brain's commands are too powerful for her to resist?

Beauty and the Brain #2
Unread 01-24-2014   #83
MacroLass
Process Fan

Over the last couple of weeks we’ve been doing some minor reorganizing of the galleries here at Metrobay Comix so the links to past cover images (such as the ones I sprinkle through these promo messages) might not be working any more. I’d like to remind everyone that we keep a chronological record of ALL the covers we’ve ever done plus some of the stories we’re releasing in the future at our Free Cover Gallery. Go and take a look if you’re so inclined and see the great work of everyone who works for us all in one place, it doesn’t cost a thing!

This time around we have an ending and a beginning…while we bid a fond farewell to Time Management, a new story is starting called Headlights: Now Hiring. We also pick back up with the goings on in Chrome Virus and continue the wicked frolics in R.O.P.E. Tricks!

MacroLass

HEADLIGHTS: NOW HIRING #1

Hey Metrobay fans! We have a brand new story debuting this week here at Metrobay Comix. It's the Headlights sequel you've all been waiting for, written and illustrated by our very own MCtek!

Way back in "Penny For Her Thoughts" we learned about 'Slick' Vic Reno, who came into possession of the nightclub once owned by none other than Kelly West herself. Well, Vic renovated the club into an upscale automotive-themed restaurant, catering to many of his filthy ROPE cronies. The draw is that his waitresses are unbelievably sexy, and willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy their customers. The catch? These 'Headlights Hotties' are all under Vic's mind control, and programmed only to obey!

Now business is good, but it could be better. So Vic has hatched a couple of dastardly plans for his favorite enslaved Hotties - one of which happens to be the superheroine Brown Sugar. What exactly are those plans? You'll have to click on the link to find out!

Headlights: Now Hiring #1

TIME MANAGEMENT #10

The clocktower has been deactivated. The heroines are starting to recover, and the villains are now on the defensive. How will they fare against vengeful heroines’ intent on making them see justice? Meanwhile, Troublina seizes a chance to get closer to Kitten, but will this finally be the act that wins her over, or will Kitten slip away from her yet again? Find out in "Time Management" Issue 10!

Time Management #10

R.O.P.E. TRICKS PART 11

A surprize visit to the veterinarian has Pink Pussycat vulnerably spread open ready for a most shameful examination. Oh no's!! In cruel captivity to her depraved arch-enemy max Indeks, our feisty feline heroine finds herself in another deviant ordeal. To make matters worse, Nurse Perverse has entered into the exam room with her rubber gloves on prepared to give full medical attention to the imprisoned Pussycat. Fluffies!!

R.O.P.E. Tricks Part 11

THE DRONE AGENDA: CHROME VIRUS #32

Hey Metrobay fans! After a far too long layoff, "The Chrome Virus" is back with chapter 32, and it's available only here at Metrobay Comix!

When last we left the story, Ma West had managed to fend off the evil Cyberqueen and escape her cold, maniacal clutches. But with Superheroine Squad Headquarters a veritable ghost down due the holiday, who can she call on for help? Maybe some OLD friends will be able to lend a hand and save the West sisters?

Chrome Virus #32
Unread 02-06-2014   #84
MacroLass
Process Fan

From Central Programming at the Home Office:

Hey everyone! We have GREAT news!

To show our appreciation for all of the support you've given Metrobay Comix since we launched about a year and a half ago, we have decided to expand our members’ gallery update schedule. Many of you know that we had been updating the members’ gallery a minimum of three times per week each and every week - on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. We would add in a bonus update or two each week to the members’ gallery or free gallery, but three was always the minimum.

Well, we are pleased to announce that beginning this weekend - and continuing until further notice - we will be updating the members’ gallery a whopping FOUR times each and every week! Four very talented artists, whose work you have already seen here, have agreed to contribute one update per month to our growing catalog of ultra-hot erotic comics. These added updates will be published on Saturdays, and will rotate as follows:

Week 1: Tecknophyle
Week 2: Happenstance
Week 3: Mr. Phoenyxx
Week 4: MCtek

So, MetrobayComix.com will update on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays unless otherwise noted in the covers gallery. We will continue to utilize the other days of the week to post additional free, bonus, and archive content whenever we are able.

The best part is, our subscription rate is not changing. You will get even more excellent stories for the same great low price you've paid since day one. How's that for service?

In this update we have the final chapter of the free story Dumbed Down; start a new tale called Solaria: Burning Desire; and bring you new chapters of Love Nest, Headlights: Now Hiring, and Pleasure Island.

MacroLass

FREE STORY - DUMBED DOWN #9

It has all come down to this. Synapse has collected herself some of the finest bimbo slaves Metrobay has to offer, but Cybergrrl and RebelPhase aim to stop her and free their friends. They just have to avoid becoming a couple of horny sex fiends themselves. Good luck with that!

Dumbed Down #9

HEADLIGHTS: NOW HIRING #2

After having directed the mind-controlled Brown Sugar into sabotaging a new and upcoming restaurant, Vic Reno decides it's time to expand his sexy crew of mind controlled beauties. His first and most loyal employee, Carla Bello, has been sent out to do some 'aggressive' hiring at her old university. Find who becomes another Headlights Hottie in chapter 2!

Headlights: Now Hiring #2

SOLARIA: BURNING DESIRE #1

Solaria and Snowflake are the best of friends, even though they couldn't be any less alike. One is bubbly and cheerful, the other is dour and serious. But they are nearly inseparable, despite their vastly different personalities.

But this story isn't about them, at least not yet. There's a new threat to Metrobay, and literally no one knows who he is. Wherever this guy shows up, women end up practically begging him to dominate and control them. So what's his depraved secret? You'll have to read the first chapter to find out!

Solaria: Burning Desire #1

THE LOVE NEST PART 7

Spygirl agent Sass has been transformed into a tiny flying pet for the evil villainess Condora. But wait! Sky Force has arrived to save the day! Or have they?

This addition concludes the flashback that shows how the rivalry between Condora and Sky Force originated. Now, the wicked Condora plans her cruel revenge and dangles bait for Nightengale and Hummingbird - oh no!

The Love Nest Part 7

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 11.3

When last we left the island, Dr. Kikka had finished all of her devious 'experiments' and sold off all of her captives for gobs and gobs of money. But she had a plan for one more project, and it gave her a bronze busty nymph to call her very own!

But now we have seen that Kikka has a submissive side, and wants to play with her new 'friend'. So what kind of naughty trouble can the two of them get into? You'll have to click on the link and find out!

Pleasure Island Day 11.3