free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 144 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-09-2018   #1717
wohgle_
Leecher

Re: TG Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfreak123 View Post
The description matches Hen Vol. 1 and Vol 3 by Hiroya Oku, give these a try and see whether its the one you're looking for:

Vol. 1 : http://tgmanga2.free.fr/manga/adult/hen/hen1/hen1.htm

Vol. 3 : https://nhentai.net/g/46629/
That is it, thank you!
wohgle_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2018   #1718
Horrorhill99
Process Fan

I could use some help trying to remember a manga story online. Well, its less of the story and more of its actual title. I remember quite a bit of the plot off the top of my head.

It featured two guys who had a ring that could change their appearance just by thinking it (mostly turning themselves into girls). The trick is that someone else needs to remove the ring for them or else they'll get stuck in that form. One friend ends up convincing the other to turn into this this cute girl, with the changes affecting him both physically and mentally. It gets to the point where the transformed guy ends up taking the ring off his own finger at the suggestion by the other friend, who had him transform because the one guy ended up cheating on the other friend's girlfriend or something. I can't remember if it is the real reason, but I know it just ends in a sex scene. It's a one shot, as far as I can remember and I've tried searching for it before. I just can't remember the name is all.
Horrorhill99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2018   #1719
ser-j
Yes you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrorhill99 View Post
I could use some help trying to remember a manga story online. Well, its less of the story and more of its actual title. I remember quite a bit of the plot off the top of my head.

It featured two guys who had a ring that could change their appearance just by thinking it (mostly turning themselves into girls). The trick is that someone else needs to remove the ring for them or else they'll get stuck in that form. One friend ends up convincing the other to turn into this this cute girl, with the changes affecting him both physically and mentally. It gets to the point where the transformed guy ends up taking the ring off his own finger at the suggestion by the other friend, who had him transform because the one guy ended up cheating on the other friend's girlfriend or something. I can't remember if it is the real reason, but I know it just ends in a sex scene. It's a one shot, as far as I can remember and I've tried searching for it before. I just can't remember the name is all.

I believe you are looking for "Ring of Revenge"

Here is a Link:
http://hentaifromhell.org/tsf-no-f-n...n-sono-3-no-c/
ser-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2018   #1720
Horrorhill99
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser-j View Post
I believe you are looking for "Ring of Revenge"

Here is a Link:
http://hentaifromhell.org/tsf-no-f-n...n-sono-3-no-c/
Yep, that's it. Thank you.
Horrorhill99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2018   #1721
El Salvador
Frequent Lurker

Been trying to remember where to find a story. Gist of it is that before the story starts the main character's friend was pulled into some fantasy dimension, became a wizard of some kind, then fought and lost vs some evil overlord who turned the friend into a woman (but still had access magic somehow, i forget why?). Anyways this friend then uses some method (I think it was a video game?) to drag the main character into the fantasy dimension as well, and they end up traveling somewhere together and lots of transformation ensues (mostly mtf, but some other random ones as well).

Couldn't find it on fictionmania, so I'm thinking it might actually have been on a CYOA site of some kind. Any help would be appreciated!
El Salvador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2018   #1722
Kupy
Process Fan

I'm trying to remember the name of an anime where 2 guys and a humanoid cat (I think) are needing to bulk up so they use a workout DVD. One of the guys and the cat get buff, but the other guy used the wrong DVD and ended up as a girl. Any help is appreciated!
Kupy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2018   #1723
coolbob
Leecher

I'm fuzzily remembering a comic where one guy gets turned into an alpha male frat bro, then that guy turns his friend into his bimbo girlfriend. Does that ring a bell for anyone else? It's 3D rendered, and I can't find it on TGcomics. I know it's not the Video Game. I want to say a magic wand was involved?

Last edited by coolbob; 05-11-2018 at 06:30 PM. Reason: more detail
coolbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2018   #1724
ser-j
Yes you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbob View Post
I'm fuzzily remembering a comic where one guy gets turned into an alpha male frat bro, then that guy turns his friend into his bimbo girlfriend. Does that ring a bell for anyone else? It's 3D rendered, and I can't find it on TGcomics. I know it's not the Video Game. I want to say a magic wand was involved?
Is this what you're looking for?

https://e-hentai.org/g/890557/dc52258968/
ser-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2018   #1725
coolbob
Leecher

Yes!

Reading it now, I can see why I only half remembered it.

Last edited by coolbob; 05-12-2018 at 12:39 PM.
coolbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2018   #1726
Ikari
Leecher

I've been trying to locate a story that involved a college kid who, I forget exactly how, offended a goth girl, who of course was a witch, so she cursed him to slowly change into a woman. The changes were spurred on by him needing to hide the changes - when someone noticed, they increased. I'm not sure if it was ever completed, but I've been unable to find it again (it's been a good long while since I recall reading it the first time). Does that ring a bell for anyone?
Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2018   #1727
Moor20
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
I've been trying to locate a story that involved a college kid who, I forget exactly how, offended a goth girl, who of course was a witch, so she cursed him to slowly change into a woman. The changes were spurred on by him needing to hide the changes - when someone noticed, they increased. I'm not sure if it was ever completed, but I've been unable to find it again (it's been a good long while since I recall reading it the first time). Does that ring a bell for anyone?
"Whale tail"

https://www.reddit.com/r/genderotica...yo/story_dump/
Moor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2018   #1728
Luke2013
Frequent Poster

Hey guys

Does anyone have the ash to Cynthia tg transformation both normal and blonde versions from Yunipur at all? My HDD broke down and I've lost a bunch of stuff from it. I tried to go his Deviantart to download them but he's deactivated it so I can't. Much appreciated and thanks in advanced.
Luke2013 is offline   Reply With Quote