free hit counters
Circe's Mirror (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-14-2009   #1
smooch
Frequent Poster

Circe's Mirror (Complete)

Hi,
I was wondering if somebody could help me locate a TG story I've been searching across the world wide web but have yet to locate it, mainly because I can't remember the title because I read it some years back.

The story involves an archaeologist who goes to an island that once supposedly belonged to Circe of Greek mythology. The archaeologist had previously left his research team there on a previous trip and received news that a strange misfortune had befallen them, namely, they had been changed into women. The archaeologist goes to investigate himself to see if the story has any validity and finds that it may be true when he meets his own young personal assistant, now a buxom young woman. The newly female assistant takes the archaeologist to the island and, on the way, relates to his boss what had happened while he was away.

Apparently, the research assistant along with some Greek laborers hired for the archaeological exhibition were moving about in a forest located on what was supposed to be Circe's island and were ambushed by tall naked Amazonian women. These women took the assistant and the Greeks prisoner and took them to a temple structure located deep in the forest. The temple structure contained inside large mirrors and was occupied by a woman, who was a priestess or may have been Circe herself ( I can't recall which). The Amazonian's stripped the men of their of the clothes and forced them in the center of the temple, surrounded by the mirrors and kneeling before the priestess. When midnight came, the mirrors caused the men to transform into women, which they could feel and see in full detail in the surrounding mirrors. The men (now women) were released, punished for violating the sanctity of the island.

The archeologist, having heard the story, still thought it was rather fantastic but didn't quite fully believe it. However, when the archeologist and his assistant finally arrived at the island, they both were overpowered by the Greek laborers still occupying the island. Apparently, they were not too happy with the new genders they had acquired and wanted to exact revenge on the archeologist who had led them to their fates. They grabbed the archeologist and dragged him to Circe's temple, stripped him of his clothes, and placed in the middle of the temple with the mirrors. To his horror, he found himself slowly change into a woman. The Greek laborers laughed and cursed him, telling him may he birth a hundred children (or some curse along those lines). The laborers then abandoned the now female archaelogist and her assistant, stranding both of them on the island. The two, however, learned to love each other in their new bodies, so their fate wasn't all that bad.

That's the gist of the story. I've looked at I don't know how many TG fiction sites and I couldn't find it. The title may have "island", "circe", or "mirror" in it but I've yet to find it. It was one of the best TG stories I've ever read, but it's been years since I've seen it.

Does anybody know where I may find it or, perhaps, have a copy of it?

Thanks for the assistance.
smooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2009   #2
Dawn_of_the_roundtree
Tg and Tg artist.

Re: In Search Of

...Anyway, what you are looking for I think is CIRCE'S MIRROR by Edith Bennett Bellamy...

As for where to find it... I have no idea... sides my hard drive...
Dawn_of_the_roundtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2009   #3
loreileigh
~~Wanna Feel Free~~

Nice of Dawn to help you, but this should have been posted in the Request thread.
loreileigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2009   #4
Elram
Lurker

Hmmm, not finding it. I remember seeing it before, and couldn't even find it on Fictionmania.
Elram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2009   #5
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

http://web.archive.org/web/200409241...gladiolas.com/ is the author's website that Dawn mentioned. Though I don't see that story there. Though I vaguely remember it...The actual site is down by the way that's the saved version. Most of the pictures don't work but SOME of the story links do...Best I could find.

Hmm....actually most of the links and pictures work now. Archive.org must have been having issues earlier today...However, that story still isn't there sorry.

Last edited by frice2000; 04-15-2009 at 03:36 PM.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2009   #6
Elram
Lurker

Was not able to find the story in question. It's a shame, it's a story I've also been trying to find for some time.
Elram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2009   #7
swordman554
Lurker

http://web.archive.org/web/200308010...m/breasts.html That should be Circe's mirror, it is just below the caption story thing.
swordman554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2009   #8
smooch
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordman554 View Post
http://web.archive.org/web/200308010...m/breasts.html That should be Circe's mirror, it is just below the caption story thing.
Swordsman,
That's the exact story I was looking for! Thank you so much!
smooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2009   #9
DangerousCharles
Wannabe Superhero

I've been able to get onto the original Pink Gladiolas website now, but if that Circe's mirror link worked earlier on, something might well have gone wrong, because i'm sadly unable to get it to work.
Unread 04-17-2009   #10
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Here it is. I copied it from a cached file that I got when I viewed it yesterday. It seems to come and go with working. Archive.org is weird at times, especially when its overloaded.
Attached Files
File Type: txt circe's mirror - Copy.txt (163.1 KB, 78 views)
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2009   #11
DangerousCharles
Wannabe Superhero

Thankyou ever so much!