free hit counters
Transgender Werewolf? - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-16-2018   #25
scryer
Process Fan

Re: Transgender Werewolf?

It really comes down on the method of change

If the change is biological and the person is undergoing a full change from human to wolf or even to part wolf you have to explain how the change would affect the primary and secondary sex traits. Body fat distribution(body shape/breasts) and hair growth is affected by hormones rather than strictly DNA. So a male body can appear female or a female appear male based upon the hormones produced in the body. This change is more cosmetic as the original primary sex traits remain and require physical surgery.

You could explain the change causes hormonal changes extreme enough to change the appearance from one gender to another cosmetically. Its actually quite easy with the right hormonal changes to give a male breasts and female shape, or to make a female be hairy and male bodyshape.
Changing the primary sex would be a lot more work, like a male body changing the testicles and penis into a vagina and ovaries/uterus, or the reverse in a female body is a far more extreme part of the change, but in the sense of werewolves no more extreme that giving someone a tail or wolf ears, the change is mutating and repurposing the raw organic material of the body.

The main issue with this idea is the change to werewolf would be easier to explain, such as the virus/disease/condition that causes it holds its own sex based DNA to overwrite and change the host, but when they change back the overwritten cells would no longer have the old dna to back to how it was before, so somehow the change into a werewolf would store the human dna somehow, so when the person is a wolf then they carry the "return to human" virus dormant in the werewolf system, like reverse lycanthropy

Last edited by scryer; 09-16-2018 at 04:18 PM.
scryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2018   #26
scryer
Process Fan

It just comes down to how technical you want to get, if its magic/fantasy related then no explanation needed
Unread 09-16-2018   #27
scryer
Process Fan

Lycanthropy in the biological sense would function in two know ways

First would be like a virus where in example of the moon change, it lies dormant in the bloodstream until the moons effect on the it activates it, it then invades the human cells and creates new copies of itself till the cell is used up and dies and spreads . This seems more in line with the skin rip tfs seen as the new form is growing from within until the human cells are all used up or no longer needed.

Second is the condition acts like a cancer, when its triggered it causes the cells to replicate in a mutated form from its own seperate DNA that carries alternative sex traits, this would be a closer idea to what we see in books and movies, essentially the wolfish traits like a muzzle/ears/tails are a sorta tumorlike growth of the mutated cells. It would be possible in this idea that there are still original human cells left and when the change ends they regenerate themselves, just a reverse werehuman change.
Unread 09-16-2018   #28
wizardfromy
Lurker

It was sad day when Siren Song went down they had beside werewolf they had jackal, horse and spider tf's . Mako is still out there has some good ones How I Met Your Mother Scooby Doo version, Dead Men Tell No Tales.
wizardfromy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2018   #29
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

If a person has had SRS I think it would make sense that their current genitals would survive the change and their hormone treatments could affect their new form as well. Like, they probably wouldn't regrow a penis. But it could go any way an artist wanted. There are no set rules for how lycanthropy works. Even if a person hasn't had hormone treatments or anything the curse might work in such a way that their "true self" would be reflected in their werewolf form, so a trans woman might become a hungry she-wolf!

Back in the 1990s a cartoonist called Rod Kierkegaard had a book out called Shooting Stars, with a story where a character who was obviously Boy George (although he was called something else) became a werewolf. It was drawn in a realistic style and might be of interest to people here, but I read it in a bookstore way back when and it really gave me the creeps. At the time it seemed kind of transphobic and gross, like it was this mean satire about a vain M2F trans person becoming hairy and masculine against her will, but that was a long time ago and I dunno what I'd think if I saw it now. (Here's a link to see a few pages, if you're curious.)

Last edited by MindiFlyth; 09-16-2018 at 09:54 PM.
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2018   #30
scryer
Process Fan

Yea thats the thing with lycanthropy as its pure fantasy in the real world, that drastic a physical and chemical change in the body would kill any organism as complex as a mammal so you can make it work anyway you want in a story
Unread 10-05-2018   #31
Gaim
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by why am i doing this View Post
i remember in one of the great lake avengers comics there was a character who's werewolf form was male.
Oh I remember this! I think the characters name was Good Boy?
Gaim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tranmsformation, transgender, werewolf