free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-06-2013   #73
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

Re: Missa - SheWolf

Started a new thread for discussion.
http://process-productions.com/forum...662#post702662
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013   #74
Conker
King of All the Land

Re: Missa - SheWolf II

I just noticed something...
the button popping idea came from me, and it wasn't a growth video like I thought it would be (not to be taken as an insult at all, this clip was great).
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013   #75
Obsidian Reaver
Banned

Purchased the clip and finally got a chance to review it. Overall, this is one fine piece of work, and well worth the money for any TF fan.

Pros:
-Excellent attempt at a tail growth scene. Was it perfect? No, but it's light-years beyond anything that's currently out there. Gives me great hope for future clips.

-The acting is superb. Missa truly sells this. A few pained (and cliche) "what's happening to me?" may have been nice, but given that this was more geared toward eroticism and "wanting it" rather than "resistance", I can't fault Missa for the lack of pained grunts or shifting bones.

-Having ordered the Futa version (what can I say, I like having extra content lol), I thought the growth of her clitoris was fairly well done.

Cons:
-The music in the background. Very distracting and a huge turn-off imo. Nothing bugs me more than having to listen to "country" or "soft rock" while trying to watch someone go through a very personal transformation. I'm not sure if people think it adds drama or ambience to the story, but in reality, it just serves as a cumbersome distraction to the main attraction. My 2 pennies.

-The muzzle. While the special effects really did a great job of enhancing the transformation and were used to spectacular effect, I found the muzzle almost comical to look at. It was a highly decent attempt to complete the werewolf image, but in the end, it just didn't look right. May have better off without it.

Really, Missa out-did herself with this clip. If my understanding is correct, her resources are few, and yet she was able to produce this masterwork clip. Very, very impressive, and certainly worthy of going down as one of the greatest TF clips in terms of process. Given a little more time and resources, I think Missa could produce a TF clip to not only rival this one, but utterly surpass it in quality and content by a factor of ten.

And, since I hear rumors of a crowd-funding project in the works (which I will GLADLY contribute financial strength to), such a clip may not be too far off.

Very well done, Missa. You have my utmost respect as an artist and producer, and I think it's safe to say the majority of this community feels the same respect towards you. Keep up the stellar work.

Last edited by Obsidian Reaver; 07-07-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Obsidian Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013   #76
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I thought the music worked really well for the clip. I think it would have been an awkward silence without it in some parts.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013   #77
dorintf
Process Master

>gets home from vacation
>very tired, less money in the bank now
>sleeps ten hours
>wake up, wonder what's on the internet today
>... Oh sweet lord yes.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013   #78
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster

THANK YOU!! First time I have not been disappointed with a female werewolf transformation since Yuki's first transformation in La Blue Girl 3. Yours was WAY Better!.
unclecanabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013   #79
missa
Producer

Red face Re: Missa - SheWolf II

Wow! Thank you.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013   #80
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Wow, I'd like to thank people here for the great response to a video I commissioned. As you may or may not know, I tried to commission a clip based on a script that I wrote, which in turn is usually based on some aspect of one of my stories or perhaps just what I'd think would make a good story. If you know my work, you know it has certain quirks in them that people either love or hate, but have been mostly loved by the community in these parts.

I'm glad that another idea of mine has translated well to a real life clip and I hope I'll be able to work with Missa more and continue to bring some of my story ideas to life. I think the next commission from me may surprise and shock you all, but in a good way. I'm not giving away anything, but I will say it's a blast from the past and I really hope you'll enjoy it as much as you have the She Wolf clips.
Unread 07-11-2013   #81
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Knowing you, it's going to be awesome either way.

Missa's store seems to be down, anybody know why?
Unread 07-11-2013   #82
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Seems to be working okay for me. Maybe try a page refresh? I've had her site be slow every once in a while, but not down to where I couldn't eventually get to it.
Unread 07-11-2013   #83
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I was getting a message about Not Accepting Payments At This Time and all the vids were gone.

But as you pointed out it's back, so that's all that matters.
Unread 07-11-2013   #84
missa
Producer

Missa - Hell's Hitchhiker

Hello again,

A new process video. This one is somewhat experimental for me (new effects - fire, skin color changes, etc). All in all, I think it is a fun video. Be warned, the subject matter is a little dark, but I know some of you like it that way

Contains: TF into demon, eye changes, nail changes, skin changes, a smidge of BE

Thanks again for looking,

Melissa

missa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf