free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-12-2013   #85
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - Hell's Hitchhiker

I have just been personally emailed asking to add more to the description on my clips4sale store. I like to keep the description vague because I want you to add your own conclusion to this story. I have updated the description of the video to explain more of my thoughts on this mysterious demoness and the storyline. The premise is basic: a demoness who brings justice to evil people. She is a combination of good and evil, and truly enjoys her work of casting evil people in their designated place: Hell. The ending is implied, so that you can fantasize your own conclusion. If anyone has any questions, they can be posted here, or emailed to me personally. :-)

This video was made for a man that I webcam roleplay with. He has generously allowed me to put in my own ideas for the script, he had two minor requests for the video: a demoness disguised as a regular girl, and a POV sex scene (with no penis shown). Thanks for checking the preview out!

Last edited by missa; 07-12-2013 at 09:18 AM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2013   #86
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Thanks for sharing Missa!

Last edited by Rei-Lin; 07-13-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013   #87
missa
Producer

Hi Rei-

Last edited by missa; 07-13-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Unread 07-13-2013   #88
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Overall I liked it. Thumbs up from me.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013   #89
legend293
Frequent Poster

This,might be the best tf i seen for a tf video yet. Is there more videos like this?
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013   #90
missa
Producer

Yay GenYun and Legend!

I had to put my coffee down so I could victory dance. :-) Thank you!

Legend, above where my clips start, please see the drop down menu. Check out categories: transformation fantasy. I love my Werewolf vids, you might too? If you have any questions, just let me know!

GenYun, You have been so supportive of my work, on many of my threads. I really appreciate it. Thank you. Your Miss Kitty Hyde on your D.Art page is very inspiring. :-)

Last edited by missa; 07-14-2013 at 06:23 AM.
Unread 07-14-2013   #91
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Wow! Thanks very much! Feel free to draw on any of the stuff in my devanart gallery.

I may have a script for you too. Do you give a price based on scripts or is it a blanket fee?
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013   #92
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
Wow! Thanks very much! Feel free to draw on any of the stuff in my devanart gallery.

I may have a script for you too. Do you give a price based on scripts or is it a blanket fee?
I am excited to hear your script idea, if it is anything like your art pieces, I am eager bring the idea to life. I charge the same price for a "talkie" video with no special effects, as a video that takes 1 week of every day work with SFX. Please email me personally (missmissax at g mail).
Unread 07-15-2013   #93
missa
Producer

Missa turns into Pup TF

Hi everyone!

I was a bit unsure whether or not to post my video to the message board. I usually harshly critique my work, but this one I was harder on than most. I think that there are some things that I could do better, but the script writer was "thrilled" and "loved" the clip, so maybe I'm wrong about this one? It looks like one of the Process members here, Krusty, has found the video-- so I will tell you guys about it personally.

The script writer did not ask for special effects, but transformation is so much fun, I decided to put more work into it. I did a similar clip for him in the past, Puppy wife 8152939 with a transformation of the mind only. I wanted to surprise him and put more work into it, hoping to pull off the illusion of transforming into a REAL dog!

The script writer required the transformation to accelerate after a doggie style creampie. That might not be for some of you? That's okay, I have made and will be making more clips without sex in them. Please spare the feelings of the guys who 'like that thing,' and not mention your preference. I really enjoy the fantasy world, and I hope to make a little something for everyone eventually.

Thanks for peeking at the GIF and post.
Missa

DOGGY STYLE LINK: 8919547

Last edited by missa; 07-15-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Unread 07-15-2013   #94
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Missa turns into Pup TF

I bought it last night after it was mentioned in another thread here. I thought it was pretty damn good.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013   #95
legend293
Frequent Poster

Is there a cat tf video?
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013   #96
Killiansog
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend293 View Post
Is there a cat tf video?
I don't know how much commissions cost but I'd certainly pitch in for one.
Killiansog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf