free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 110 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-05-2011   #1309
Detatched
Be Me!

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
Awesome job! Usually I'm not fan of the "balding" aspects of some conversions but this turned out really really hot =)
Understandable, and it didn't help that completely removing the hair sections make the head look really awkward (AKA, there is no baldness, just a base color for the hair that doesn't extend very far back). If I had that mod for full-head masks, it would have looked more natural, with the head being properly sized, but no such luck.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2011   #1310
Generic_entity
Process Fan

as always lovely to see your new works.
Generic_entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2012   #1311
Detatched
Be Me!

I used to have lots of ideas like you guys.
But then...

(But really, I am sorry that I haven't done anything lately)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 16B843D6.jpg (50.9 KB, 257 views)
Unread 01-15-2012   #1312
Rubyfruit Pixie
A Constant Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post

(But really, I am sorry that I haven't done anything lately)
It's all right. I haven't been able to do much either, what with school and all.
Rubyfruit Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012   #1313
inui
Frequent Poster

well... I know... You got "an arrow to your knee"
Unread 01-15-2012   #1314
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

I have way too many since I've been keeping a list(I must be past 80 by now...). Speaking of Skyrim I've been combing the the thing for suitable monstergirls/hypnosis effects, haven't come across anything so far though, also, vampires a a let down compared to Morrowind(the last one I played). I mean, it's awesome they can actually walk around without getting attacked, but they don't have any "cattle". Also, I remember there was a Spider woman from Oblivion... so maybe something there. The closest so so far is the whispmother. As for charm, I need to find some actual books that teach illusion spells!

Sorry, just needed to get that out of my system... If you need any help coming up with anything, let me know. I've been toying around with succubi recently as far as idea fodder goes, one idea where a heroine is turned into one psychically and is slowly corrupted by a mistress into one mentally.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012   #1315
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
I've been toying around with succubi recently as far as idea fodder goes, one idea where a heroine is turned into one psychically and is slowly corrupted by a mistress into one mentally.
Original characters?

Also, for the record, I haven't played Skyrim, but I just wanted to do that joke once. >.>
Unread 01-15-2012   #1316
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Original characters?

Also, for the record, I haven't played Skyrim, but I just wanted to do that joke once. >.>
Could be original, could be any character really. It would probably be simpler if it was original, but I could think up scenarios involving certain characters. For example... Shanoa and werebats, since she obtains a werebat form she could try to infiltrate their lair to search for missing villager, only to be coaxed into certain activities by her peers until she finds them enjoyable, eventually she finds the villager she was searching for, but because she's been in the form so long she slowly lets go of her old life, and embraces one of eternal night, and grants the villager she was sent to rescue the same fate. That's one of my older ideas recycled a bit.

Another one could involve Morrigan and any character she's ever fought against.

But yeah, original would work as well if you want, heroine/magical girl comes across new villainess, villainess overwhelms her and turns her into a succubus, heroine becomes weak willed because of defeat and somewhat compliant with her new mistress's demands, and from there things get even funner.

As for the Skyrim, I was guessing that, but damn I needed a outlet for that. I can see potential in it, but I fear it may be all a illusion.
Unread 01-15-2012   #1317
Detatched
Be Me!

Original characters are always fine, and I could certainly do with straying away from the universes I always tend to pull characters from.
Unread 01-16-2012   #1318
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Original characters are always fine, and I could certainly do with straying away from the universes I always tend to pull characters from.
True, it is nice to make original characters every now and then, allowing for plenty of fun, though my highest love will always be for fanficition~

So, does the idea strike your fancy?
Unread 01-16-2012   #1319
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
True, it is nice to make original characters every now and then, allowing for plenty of fun, though my highest love will always be for fanficition~

So, does the idea strike your fancy?
Sure, just give me a good description of how you want it to go down in a PM, and I'll take some time to work on it.
Unread 01-19-2012   #1320
Rubyfruit Pixie
A Constant Lurker

Also, has anyone seen this background? I think it's quite lovely...

I found these on 2chan a week or so ago. (One week? Two weeks? Somewhere in that range.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 810855-ZLLMNU1.jpg (87.6 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 810858-ZKAY04V.jpg (121.0 KB, 173 views)

Last edited by Rubyfruit Pixie; 01-19-2012 at 06:42 AM. Reason: added source and time found
Rubyfruit Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote