free hit counters
Manga from late 90s (?) about girl who could change into a leopard (NOT Purple Eyes!) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-10-2017   #1
oezdemircan aydinoglu
Frequent Poster

Manga from late 90s (?) about girl who could change into a leopard (NOT Purple Eyes!)

Hi guys, I know this is a bit of a long shot but I'm gonna try anyway.

I remember quite distinctly picking up a manga that in one chapter had one of the main characters transform into a leopard or jaguar or some similar spotted cat. Just that one chapter. This was back in the 90s and I recall that it seemed to be a manga that was catered to female readers. Unfortunately I don't remember the title since I couldn't read Japanese very well at the time, but it was most certainly NOT "Yami no Paapuru Ai" (Purple Eyes in the Dark).

Anyone can help me with this? It could have been Yuyu Hakusho but I think I've got my manga titles all mixed up.

Thanks in advance!
oezdemircan aydinoglu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2017   #2
Zachattack94
Process Fan

Re: Manga from late 90s (?) about girl who could change into a leopard (NOT Purple Ey

Just a friendly reminder that there is a thread devoted to asking things like this.
Zachattack94 is offline   Reply With Quote