free hit counters
TaylorMadeClips BE Updates - Page 60 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-09-2012   #709
bosk
Leecher

Re: TaylorMadeClips BE Updates

Purchased "Inflation Experiment." Would love to have seen either inflation go a bit more outrageous. Again, I don't know why we keep having to see extreme close ups of cloth stretching with a cut to a final result. Perhaps the name of this forum should be an indication, but I like to see the process. In fact, it's basically the only thing I want to see- but I want to see the girl that it's happening to, as well. A nice medium shot with the inflation occurring from start to finish(with the necessary cuts and reaction shots inserted) would be great. I don't know the techy stuff involved, but it would also be nice if BE would occur to a standing woman. Wasn't crazy about the $17 price tag, but I will continue to support Taylormadeclips in the future. Please, less extreme close ups and cut aways. Show the process. Pretty please?
bosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012   #710
MTMTE
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosk View Post
Please, less extreme close ups and cut aways. Show the process. Pretty please?
I'll 2nd that.

No sense employing such beautiful talent if you cant see them.
MTMTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2012   #711
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTMTE View Post
I'll 2nd that.

No sense employing such beautiful talent if you cant see them.
I also agree with the 2 above
unclecanabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2012   #712
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Just wanted to post here in case anybody misses out. It's TMC's first contest! Go here for more details if you're interested!

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=32339
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2012   #713
rocklee248
neko

i agree with the close ups being a little too common and it cutting to the end result but one of the biggest things i liked seeing was actual cleavage like in the "I Wonder What Would Happen If I Put it In My Mouth BE " or better yet "Big Boobie Night: NyomiBanXXX " and "Big Boobie Night: Lexxxi Lockheart " those videos not only have some good process like NyomiBanXXX one which shows the breast actually pushing up and showing the cleavage which gives the better illusion of the breast growing as your mind just fills in the blanks.though i have not really seen those types of videos in a while..
Unread 12-13-2012   #714
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosk View Post
Purchased "Inflation Experiment." Would love to have seen either inflation go a bit more outrageous. Again, I don't know why we keep having to see extreme close ups of cloth stretching with a cut to a final result. Perhaps the name of this forum should be an indication, but I like to see the process. In fact, it's basically the only thing I want to see- but I want to see the girl that it's happening to, as well. A nice medium shot with the inflation occurring from start to finish(with the necessary cuts and reaction shots inserted) would be great. I don't know the techy stuff involved, but it would also be nice if BE would occur to a standing woman. Wasn't crazy about the $17 price tag, but I will continue to support Taylormadeclips in the future. Please, less extreme close ups and cut aways. Show the process. Pretty please?
Noted. We are integrating a series of new methods and props to our BE and other related inflations right now so we will keep this in mind and try to achieve it for you.

BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012   #715
bosk
Leecher

Thanks! I've bought a number of clips, so don't think I'm just being down on you guys!
bosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012   #716
Roy
Constructive Posterererer

New methods and props for BE? Awesome! I predict upcoming purchases on my future credit card statements...

@rocklee248: I agree with you completely regarding the cleavage expansion. Due to your post I bought the NyomiBanXXX clip, which I probably gleened over and ignored because it had no nudity, but was very happy to find it had fantastic close up cleavage growth. Thank you for your post! I think Kiara Mia would be fantastic doing a clip to that effect.

Hmm, I must try and contribute to the contest too...
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012   #717
MTMTE
Frequent Poster

Woah! Just bought "Big Boobie Night: Lexxxi Lockheart ", 3:49 to 3:55 is epic!
MTMTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012   #718
Candide
polymorphic perverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTMTE View Post
Woah! Just bought "Big Boobie Night: Lexxxi Lockheart ", 3:49 to 3:55 is epic!
Just bought this at your recommendation -- it seems expensive, at $2/min, but the quality mostly makes up for it. One of the most effective pieces I've seen in quite a while. Thanks MTMTE!
Candide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012   #719
fredzor
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candide View Post
Just bought this at your recommendation -- it seems expensive, at $2/min, but the quality mostly makes up for it. One of the most effective pieces I've seen in quite a while. Thanks MTMTE!
This is easily one of her best videos. I started to follow that chick on clips4sale. She has a few decent clips, no BE, though I'm sure she'd take the request since she's done it before.
fredzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2012   #720
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

I would love to book Lexxi again. She has put on some weight and I think it looks amazing on her. I will see what I can do about booking her.