free hit counters
TaylorMadeClips BE Updates - Page 63 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-07-2013   #745
crazymonkey
Process Fan

Re: TaylorMadeClips BE Updates

I liked the Bigger Breasts Workout video from X-SPANDER. Especially the nipples. The actress was good too.

I'm a big fan of breast expansion but I think there are too few masturbation/fingering clips.
I already did a couple requests at the taylormadeclips forum.
I really would love too see more clips where a female begins to masturbate (could be just down her panties) after reading an erotic novel, looking at a dirty magazine or just because she wants too.
Then her breasts start too grow but she isn't affraid or suprised of the growth. It looks like she knows it happens to her when she masturbates and she enjoys every second of it.

I hope they find some models that are interested in shooting those clips.

Many thanks and good luck with all of your future works !

Last edited by crazymonkey; 05-09-2013 at 02:14 AM.
crazymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013   #746
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sept View Post
Any chance on getting a preview for MAXGROWTH: The Magical Maze Mis-Adventure ? It looks interesting but at one of the higher cost videos ($22) I don't really want to purchase it blindly
I got it, and personally, I'd recommend it.

The actress is quite good, and there are a few different levels of Breast Expansion peppered throughout. As for the belly and butt expansions, the former comes in about midway and lasts a couple scenes, but then goes away, while the latter shows up near the end and stays, so take from that what you will. There's a fair amount of padding, as videos like these seem to have, but quite a bit happens as well.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013   #747
sleeper248
Contributor

Does MAXGROWTH and X-SPANDER have knowledge of, and access to, the scripts for the Scripts to Clips contest?
sleeper248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013   #748
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper248 View Post
Does MAXGROWTH and X-SPANDER have knowledge of, and access to, the scripts for the Scripts to Clips contest?
I will make sure both get them.

BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013   #749
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Any chance on getting a preview for MAXGROWTH: The Magical Maze Mis-Adventure ? It looks interesting but at one of the higher cost videos ($22) I don't really want to purchase it blindly
Waiting on it. I'll post it as soon as its done.

Unread 05-08-2013   #750
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosk View Post
I just don't understand this obsession with the close up shots. I dunno. I need to see what's going on, and the more I can see at once, the better. Even in context, the super tight close up shots are just annoying. My guess- and maybe I'm wrong- is that these are being done by people who don't have the fetish, but are trying to imagine what we'd want, and so a close up of fabric stretching(regardless of the fact that you can't tell by what) or a 30-second shot of a button being strained would seem logical. My advice would be: think the Violet scene- wide shot, occasional reaction shot.

That being said, I still really appreciate that these are being done at all.
We ask for input & feedback from the community and always have because Taylor and me don't have the fetish and have never pretended to but MAXGROWTH and X-SPANDER are fetishists so I assume they shoot what they like to see. That being said some of the good process shots in the Beth clip are nearly impossible to pull off in a wide shot unless you use cgi or some high end big budget movie type props and even then the camera's distance from the subject would simply make it harder to see.

Still I have tried to have our clips contain more medium shots with expansion and only use the closeups as bridges to other shots since some people, like yourself, have told us that its the wide shots they want to see.

Unread 05-08-2013   #751
Sept
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroWildcat View Post
I got it, and personally, I'd recommend it.

The actress is quite good, and there are a few different levels of Breast Expansion peppered throughout. As for the belly and butt expansions, the former comes in about midway and lasts a couple scenes, but then goes away, while the latter shows up near the end and stays, so take from that what you will. There's a fair amount of padding, as videos like these seem to have, but quite a bit happens as well.
Took your word for it, and glad I did. The actress is great, very good overall
Unread 05-09-2013   #752
MTMTE
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymonkey View Post
I liked the Bigger Breasts Workout video from X-SPANDER. Especially the nipples. The actress was good too.

I'm a big fan of breast expansion but I think there are too few masturbation/fingering clips.
I already did a couple requests at the taylormadeclips forum.
I really would love too see more clips where a female begins to masturbate (could be just down her panties) after reading an erotic novel, looking at a dirty magazine or just because she wants too.
Then her breasts start too grow but she isn't affraid or suprised of the growth. It looks like she knows it happens to her when she masturbates and she enjoys every second of it.
I could get behind this too. It could even just be implied or faked masturbation or sex.
MTMTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013   #753
crazymonkey
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTMTE View Post
I could get behind this too. It could even just be implied or faked masturbation or sex.
It would be nice too see clips like these appear.
Maybe a duo masturbation breast growth contest between two lesbians,
a hot phone call between two girls or some masturbation scenes from girls that have that special gift when they play with themselves

I would love it and others too I'm sure !
Unread 05-10-2013   #754
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Trailer for MAXGROWTH: The Magical Maze Mis-Adventure is up.

Unread 05-10-2013   #755
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

X-SPANDER: The Chalkboard BE Pts 1 & 2 plus X-SPANDER: Faith`s New Boobs have been posted.

Unread 05-11-2013   #756
crazymonkey
Process Fan

I have an idea for a clip with 2 girls that have lesbian feelings for each other.
I have added some pictures as examples so you know what I mean.
The girls dont need to be naked. The girl in the back masturbates the girl in the front. Her magical hands make the front girl her boobs grow. The girl in the back is masturbating and groping her.

Something like this but longer...can you image her boobs growing ?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (102.7 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (313.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (150.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (372.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (945.2 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by crazymonkey; 05-11-2013 at 01:19 AM.