free hit counters
BDSM Fan Comics is OPEN! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-26-2016   #1
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

BDSM Fan Comics is OPEN! [New Comic 10/12/16]

The time has come... BDSM Fan Comics is now live and accepting memberships!

Now I'm sure you have plenty of questions for us, so I took the liberty of answering the most likely right off the bat:

How much does it cost?
  • 1 Month Membership - $24.95
  • 3 Month Membership - $49.95
  • 6 Month Membership - $99.95
This is a subscription which you can cancel at anytime without hassle.

What kind of payment methods do we accept?
  • All major credit cards
  • These payments are processed via Verotel
  • Bitcoin payments (please see FAQ page for info)
What will the purchase show up as on my billing statement?
  • On your credit/bank statement will be a discreet charge for "Vtsup * Geo" or "Interweb Comics, LLC".
What do I get for signing up?
  • A brand new high-quality bondage-centric comic released every month.
  • HD viewing format for all your devices.
  • High-res BDSM pinups updated weekly.
  • The chance to commission our artists to draw free pinups in our weekly raffle.
  • Immediate access to the our debut title:

Bondage Games by J. Yubari and Danusko
Mako is obsessed with heavy metal star Kenji Tagawa – she claims to be his biggest fan. After learning Kenji will be a special celebrity guest contestant on the popular adult game show “Super Bondage Games” she dedicates herself to training for the show, all in hopes she'll have a shot at a personal encounter with her famed idol. Her training is anything but easy!

Which will be followed on October 12th with:

The Rookie by SoylentOrange and Octo
Shawna and Alora have been girlfriends for a long time, but Alora wants to take it to the next step. Is the shy and unassuming Shawna up to the challenge of satisfying Alora's BDSM needs on her first time domming?

How does the artist commission feature work?

• Describe & submit your fantasy scenario to the weekly raffle. Each week one winner will be chosen at random. Winners will have their personal commission drawn by a professional artist then uploaded to the gallery page for fans to enjoy. If you don't win you will automatically be entered into the next raffle.
How do I become a member?

Help me!

Why support BDSM Fan Comics?
  • BDSM Fan exists to bring the highest quality stories and artwork direct to you without filters. Our team consists of talented writers, editors, storyboarders, line artists, colorists, letters, graphic designers, as well as technical experts that help keep the site functioning and looking good for you to enjoy. All of this would be impossible without support from fans like you. We truly appreciate any support you can give, even if it's only a one-month subscription. We promise to listen to your feedback and keep producing awesome stuff in the future. Thank you for making this a reality!
Now... strap in!

Last edited by SoylentOrange; 10-12-2016 at 12:42 AM.
SoylentOrange is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2016   #2
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Learning The Ropes - The Rookie

The Rookie is ready for download!

An amateur dominatrix improvises and experiments like crazy to try and satisfy her submissive lover in BDSM Fan's unique (and sexy) new one-shot The Rookie!

Synopsis: Shawna and Alora have been girlfriends for a long time, but Alora wants to take it to the next step. Is the shy and unassuming Shawna up to the challenge of satisfying Alora's BDSM needs on her first time domming?

Release Date: October 12th, 2016
Written By: SoylentOrange
Artist: Octo
Tags: F/F, bondage, lesbian, domination, hair pulling, top from the bottom, willing sub, spanking, paddling, rope play, hair rope
Issue Link: The Rookie

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to BDSM Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about The Rookie? Let us know your feedback in the comments section to help us improve!
Unread 10-12-2016   #3
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: BDSM Fan Comics is OPEN!

Eeeeeee I can't believe I'm posting one of my own stories up here, made by a company as great as the ___Fan Comics sites!

I'll admit, this isn't my usual fare, and no one's more surprised than I am that my first professional fetish script is on BDSM, of all things, but I think I came up with a neat, fun idea that's sexy as well as entertaining and well-characterized. I'd really appreciate, those who buy it, any comments you might have, since like I said this is pretty uncharted territory for me. ^___^;v
Unread 10-26-2016   #4
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Wax Off - Bondage Games 2

Bondage Games 2 is ready for download!

Things start to "heat up" for Mako as she finds herself at the mercy of a sadistic, candle-loving dominatrix casting director in the second issue of Bondage Games!

Synopsis: Mako gets a callback to be a contestant on Super Bondage Games and now has to prove herself worthy of a spot on the show. The casting director is well-versed in the art of domination and pushes the limits of acceptable behavior to garner the highest TV ratings possible.

Release Date: October 26th, 2016
Written By: J. Yubari
Artwork By: Danusko
Tags: F/F, bondage, domination, shibari, latex, hair pulling, choking, wax, flogging, clothespins
Series Link: Bondage Games

Download this and all of our other bondage comics with a single 1-month membership to BDSM Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about Bondage Games 2? Let us know your feedback in the comments section to help us improve!