free hit counters
Dickgirl TG Thread - Page 14 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-15-2006   #157
Shiro
Lurker

Here it is. Page 148 Wouldn't save into the .rar for some reason.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aun0608_148.jpg (373.3 KB, 2269 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Ooero.rar (8.15 MB, 883 views)
Unread 09-20-2006   #158
Crazy12
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fattucus
two image sets from 2 doujins. Mikoshiro Nagitou - Shuukakusai (Black Mass) Vol 1 & 2. not sure if the second one fits here, but worth a try. i am definitely not gonna post the whole things. 75mbs seperated into twelve 6mb files..... not very fun and very time consuming to post.

ive gone through around a third of my futa doujins. not very many TF stuff with sequences so far. but with 2 thirds and another large database of just pics to go. ill prolly find some more

do you have the entire dojin can you please upload it for me looks like something i would want to read XD
Crazy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2006   #159
Crazy12
Lurker

wow this thread died pretty fast lol no ones been in it for 3 weeks
Crazy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2006   #160
Mr. Gun Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy12
wow this thread died pretty fast lol no ones been in it for 3 weeks
Mainly because the The Process Forum was down a majority of that time...
Mr. Gun Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2006   #161
Sutibaru
---

I don't believe in dead threads. The only threads that are dead are ones that are locked.
Unread 10-11-2006   #162
Brianxavier
#fictionmania & farhad's

The same could be said for threads being raised from the dead, people playing necomancers... think you have to file a permit for that around here...

Lets just say we were all in hibernation while the fourms was being retrofited.

--Brian Xavier
Brianxavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2006   #163
Fattucus

oh wow, the forums are alive! cool. now i have someplace to share my other finds. im uploading your request crazy12 via Megaupload. needless to say, it will take a while.
Unread 10-11-2006   #164
Eviscerator
FLAME Magnet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru
I don't believe in dead threads. The only threads that are dead are ones that are locked.

Excepting PRCU? May it rest in flaming pieces.

I have a question though, would futa be fully fertile, or is that an ovipositor through which they can implant fertilized eggs into the female womb, thus cloning themselves? My studies of biology have failed me.
Species: Homo Sapiens Sapiens
Alignment: Neutral
Listening To: Judas Priest - Burn in Hell
Eviscerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2006   #165
Mr. Gun Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviscerator
Excepting PRCU? May it rest in flaming pieces.

I have a question though, would futa be fully fertile, or is that an ovipositor through which they can implant fertilized eggs into the female womb, thus cloning themselves? My studies of biology have failed me.
So far, in every futa-manga I've seen, no girl ever gets pregnant as a result from Dickgirls...

Though, I'm pretty sure it would be a different story in real life. And in that case, I'm pretty sure another futa would be born...talking about biology this late at night makes my head hurt...
Mr. Gun Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2006   #166
SeekerSean
Was it good for you too?

Things to do when you are bored and it's 1:20 in the morning!

It depends on the whole families genetics.

In the diagram, I'll show that in Generation one, where the mother is Aa and the Father is AA, there is a one in four chance that the child will have a recessive trait for futanari. Three in four chance that it will be completely dominant.

But assume that the child with the pairing of dominant and recessive is born. Then we go to generation 2, where we'll assume that they marry a normal girl who has two recessive traits for futanari.

Now we see a two in four chance that the child will be born either completly dominant for futanari, or have one dominant and one recessive. There is a two in four chance the child will be born completely recessive and the futanari line dies with that parent. But say that the child born with one dominant and one recessive is a completely normal girl.

Now we go to generation 3, where she hooks up with a normal man who has one dominant and one recessive gene for futanari. Now we see a two in four chance that the child will be born with two dominant sets of genes for futanari, ensuring a physical effect of futanari.

So, through the parents genetics, suddenly a futanari child can be born to two completely normal parents!

Ah, entry level genetics. And to think I thought I'd never even use this stuff.

And no, the girl in the diagram isn't drawn by me, I just thought the diagram was kind of boring.

Sean
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Futanari and genetics.jpg (33.7 KB, 1287 views)

SeekerSean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2006   #167
Fattucus

this type of stuff is probably why i didnt do so well in biology :\

but as for doushinji in which futas impregnate or get pregnant, i have a few. ill upload it after i finishing doing the previous request. megaupload has failed me in that it froze at 02%.... so trying a different site.

... well, i tried to find the artist and title of it, but too many stuff to look through and im tired. basically the gist of it was that a futa becomes a toy to some lady. the lady forces the futa's penis into her vagina thus impregnating herself. she has a child and the story goes crazy from there. i think the daughter was a normal girl, but by the end of the magna, i think, she becomes a futa. dunno if there is any process, ill check it out in the morning.
Unread 10-12-2006   #168
Fattucus

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/1102...ass)_Vol_1.zip