free hit counters
"Bleach" Chapter 0 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-08-2019   #1
JasonSlayer
Frequent Poster

"Bleach" Chapter 0

I was looking up "shrinking manga" images in Google Images, and I found a few pics from some mythical "Chapter 0" of the famous shonen manga "Bleach" by Tite Kubo.

The official wiki seems to say it's on the up-and-up, though.

Anyway, my point is that, in this initial pre-release chapter, secondary protagonist Rukia Kuchiki shrank after using too much of her Soul Reaper powers.

I don't know where or how to read this, so I can't say much more, but it seems she gets to take a bath in a cup of warm milk, and we probably get some good interactions between her and the human-sized protagonist Ichigo.
JasonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2019   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: "Bleach" Chapter 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonSlayer View Post
I was looking up "shrinking manga" images in Google Images, and I found a few pics from some mythical "Chapter 0" of the famous shonen manga "Bleach" by Tite Kubo.

The official wiki seems to say it's on the up-and-up, though.

Anyway, my point is that, in this initial pre-release chapter, secondary protagonist Rukia Kuchiki shrank after using too much of her Soul Reaper powers.

I don't know where or how to read this, so I can't say much more, but it seems she gets to take a bath in a cup of warm milk, and we probably get some good interactions between her and the human-sized protagonist Ichigo.
I couldn't find anyplace to read it either, I did find a youtube video of someone else reading it though... which almost counts. In it I learned that the shrinking took place off screen and included her clothes as we see she has tiny clothes she puts on after her mug bath. So while tiny Rukia is cute as hell, there wasn't any out of clothes fanservice involved

Best part of the idea is that they straight up kill off Orihime in the pilot

but that's not the version that publishers went with so she was around for the long haul...

TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2019   #3
LordKeiichi
Process Fan

You can read it online here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/411253/1
LordKeiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2019   #4
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKeiichi View Post
You can read it online here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/411253/1
Oh no... even in the pilot Orihime doesn't stay gone. It looks like Rukia brings her back on the last page. My hopes for an alternate reality with no annoying Orihime are crushed forever.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote