free hit counters
AP work - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-04-2018   #1
thetra
Leecher

AP work

Got some time off and played around with dynamic clothing...

https://www.deviantart.com/thetra/ar...-Top-752798388

https://www.deviantart.com/thetra/ar...test-752795788
thetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2018   #2
mechaghost2003
Process Fan

Re: AP work

nice work
Unread 07-05-2018   #3
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

If I may...

I ended up having to download the first one because it wouldn't fit on my screen. The second, I'm not entirely sure if it was meant to do that, but the transformation felt a bit twitchy at times. Also, it felt like the final results still looked somewhat child-like when it came to the facial form.

With that aside, I think you've done really good works.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2018   #4
thetra
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_spirit View Post
If I may...

I ended up having to download the first one because it wouldn't fit on my screen. The second, I'm not entirely sure if it was meant to do that, but the transformation felt a bit twitchy at times. Also, it felt like the final results still looked somewhat child-like when it came to the facial form.

With that aside, I think you've done really good works.
Yes I'm probably not using the best tools out there to transfer from AVI to FLVs.
Original files is 4k definition and the file ends up being too large. I don't feel like spending too much cash on a good timelaps program. Moviemaker did a descent job but no longer part of windows package. If you know of a good one let me know. There is a lot I could tweak to have a smoother animation/ facial expressions (always hard to get right). I don't realy have a lot of spare time to play around with it. and Daz has very limited animation functionality.

Still hard to find good AP nowadays I think...
thetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2018   #5
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

Excellent. I enjoyed it. Were you going for body maturation while remaining same size? As frames of reference dint change, clothes remained same size, it felt like it. Looking forward where the clothes shrink. Cheers!
Unread 07-08-2018   #6
somnium
Fetish Writer

The best thing about both of these is the body-language. The transformee is moving in a much more dynamic way than most animations, where they're just standing up like a paper doll. Great work!
Unread 07-10-2018   #7
Hrothgar
Process Fan

I agree on the body language. Lots of content, not even just AP, has the standing-still-dolls with progression happening. It's much more interesting when the person is reacting to it. I'd definitely love to see more.
Hrothgar is offline   Reply With Quote