free hit counters
Expansion Fan Comics - official updates - Page 22 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-07-2018   #253
jiryha
Frequent Poster

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

Because it clearly establishes that she has a valid reason to want revenge and therefore makes your statement incorrect? Gottcha.
jiryha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2018   #254
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiryha View Post
Because it clearly establishes that she has a valid reason to want revenge and therefore makes your statement incorrect? Gottcha.
Look, I'm trying to brush you off as nicely as possible. I've dealt with enough whiny idiots trying to apply real life morality to fantasy stories that my patience really isn't going to last long with you on this.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2018   #255
b-ridge
Process Fan

Hotel Infinity author here. Thanks for the kind words, guys. This series has been a lot of fun to write, and I was super lucky to be paired with the artist Wang, who I'm sure we can all agree is doing a fantastic job!

A quick note about Lexie's revenge being reasonable or not. While I agree with PyroWildcat that fantasy stories (especially fetish ones) often subscribe to their own inner rules for morality and ethics, I just want to point to one detail in this series.

When the first issue takes place, Lexie and Blair have basic rights and freedoms. But, as Kallinara tells them when shit starts going down, those rights have basically been annulled by the dissolution of the Human Union. All of a sudden, humans are now completely at the mercy of wizards. I guess what I'm saying is that, even within this context, what's happening to Lexie and Blair isn't exactly "par for the course" in the wizard world. Lexie was a bitch, sure, but the response was unprecedented. Her anger and desire for revenge - whether justified or not - is understandable at least?

And good call about the weight gain mention. My guess is that that was just a small mixup, since there's actually a few instances of weight gain in issue 3.
b-ridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2018   #256
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroWildcat View Post
Just thought I'd mention that there's nothing in Infinity Hotel's second chapter that I'd classify as 'weight gain' as a category.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-ridge View Post
And good call about the weight gain mention. My guess is that that was just a small mixup, since there's actually a few instances of weight gain in issue 3.
I apologize for the confusion. I did indeed get issues two and three mixed up when I wrote that particular sentence. I have since corrected the information on all of its current postings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Spoon View Post
So is Cleavage Crusader ever continuing? It left off on an interesting concept for the next issue.
I've been pretty busy with trying to keep up with all of my senior editor responsibilities as of late, but I fully intend on producing several more issues of The Cleavage Crusader in the very near future (especially with the encouragement of fans such as thee)!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2018   #257
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
I've been pretty busy with trying to keep up with all of my senior editor responsibilities as of late, but I fully intend on producing several more issues of The Cleavage Crusader in the very near future (especially with the encouragement of fans such as thee)!
Well then let me add to the pile, because I thin the Cleavage Crusader is the best fetish superhero I've ever seen, and I'm saying that as someone who writes one!
SoylentOrange is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2018   #258
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Downloadable Endowments - First You Watch

First You Watch is out now!

A chain e-mail that causes breasts to magically (and pleasurably) expand to massive proportions forever changes the lives of several women in First You Watch, the latest Expansion Fan title from the author of I Dream of Boobies and Strike Force!

Synopsis: Layla receives a chain e-mail from a friend with a link to a video of a busty woman showing off her breasts. When her breasts start growing, Layla does the only sane thing someone who has seen Japanese horror movies would do: she forwards the curse to someone else!

Release Date: April 21st, 2018
Written by: William Pratt
Lineart by: Raffaele Ricciardi
Colors by: Ruben Curto
Tags: breast expansion, clothes ripping, magic, MASSIVE breasts

Issue Link: First You Watch

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about First You Watch? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 04-21-2018   #259
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Inspiration source right here in the back yard.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2018   #260
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

These Go To Thirteen - FLU.X 2

FLU.X 2 is out now!

Expansion Fan returns to the virtual world of FLU.X with a second installment that features a randomized series of transformations (both mental and physical) and a wild threesome!

Synopsis: After receiving a mysterious power that seems to allow him to manipulate those around him, Chase begins to wonder what the limits of his power are. Thirteen attempts to reign in her rogue asset, unknowingly putting her other assets into some expanding jeopardy...

Release Date: May 7th, 2018
Written by: demarked
Artwork by: Bokuman
Tags: Breast Expansion, Ass Expansion, Height Increase, Cyberpunk, Future, Lip Expansion, Nipple Expansion, Bimbo, Multiple Arms, Multiple Expansions, Hair Growth, Transformation, Sex, Science, GIGA breasts

Series Link: FLU.X

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about FLU.X 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 05-21-2018   #261
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Expansion Eatery - A God Among Women 2

A God Among Women 2 is out now!

Chris, minimum wage worker and self-appointed god of breasts, continues to experiment with and perfect the many subtle (and not-so-subtle) ways he can now rewrite reality itself in A God Among Women 2!

Synopsis: Chris has discovered the basics of his magical reality-altering notebook, but it turns out he can do more than just expand breasts. The problem is that he still has most of his shift left to go. Looks like the newly self-appointed breast god is going to just have to test his new powers during work hours!

Release Date: May 21st, 2018
Written by: Shamus Baran
Artwork by: Gabriel Rearte (Altercomics)
Tags: breast expansion, beautification, reality change, weight gain, lactation, magic, MASSIVE breasts

Series Link: A God Among Women

ALSO: What did you think about A God Among Women 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 06-07-2018   #262
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

The Power of Positive Tit Thinking - HypnoTits

HypnoTits is out now!

HypnoTits, the newest comic from the writer of I Dream of Boobies and Strike Force, shows how a simple audio file causes an entire squad of cheerleaders to transform both mentally and physically into the bustiest sluts their campus has ever seen!

Synopsis: Patty didn’t make the cut for the dance squad because she didn’t have the “look”. Well, she’s going to do something about that...

Release Date: June 7th, 2018
Written by: William Pratt
Artwork by: Octo
Tags: breast expansion, clothes ripping, mental, sex, science, MASSIVE breasts

Issue Link: HypnoTits

ALSO: What did you think about HypnoTits? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 06-21-2018   #263
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

College Changes - Sorority Problems

Sorority Problems is out now!

Expansion Fan and Giantess Fan are proud to jointly release the debut issue of Sorority Problems, a new series full of uneven expansions, lesbian giantesses, and erotic pleasures!

Synopsis: One night of pledging turns out to be a huge problem for three initiates and their leader.

Release Date: June 21st, 2018
Written by: F-Kid
Artwork by: Danusko
Tags: Breast Expansion, Height Increase, Clothes Ripping, Pleasure, Lesbian, Sex

Issue Link: Sorority Problems

ALSO: What did you think about Sorority Problems? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 07-06-2018   #264
Notservomoore
Process Fan

Announcing an upcoming one with some BE (and body inflation too)

https://www.expansionfan.com/comics/...roblems/c=192/
Notservomoore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, breast expansion, comic, illustration