free hit counters
Missa - FUTANARI - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-04-2013   #13
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Re: Hung Like a Horse - Missa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Dude, sorry to break it to you, but she's already married.
Is it wrong to be jelly of the lucky bastard? All the girls I've had any success in dating have been either so submissive and quiet that you almost don't know they're there, or with a wit so caustic it drives most people away. What I'm trying to say, is that in my microcosm, women with a real, voiced sense of humor seem few and far between, so people like Missa are a pleasure indeed.
Unread 08-04-2013   #14
missa
Producer

Oooh! You make me feel so good. :-) Thank you so much.

Last edited by missa; 08-04-2013 at 07:22 PM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013   #15
Obsidian Reaver
Banned

Unhappy Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixhinata View Post
Most likely gonna buy this, anyone care to give an overview?
A bit late, I know, but just now getting around to reviewing the clip. So, yeah, here's my take on it.

I'd honestly avoid this one. Over half the clip is nothing more than her walking around the shop, getting in the tub, or doing a trillion other non-process activities. So in reality that 12+ min run-time actually translates into only around 6 mins of anything actually happening. $15 for 6 mins semi-good process material? Not worth it in my opinion.

When she actually cums, that lasts all of 15 seconds and you don't actually "see" her cum. Just a little lotion running down the inside of her thigh. Anyone who even possess a passing familiarity with pron knows that fake dildos that are capable of "cumming" do exist, and it isn't that difficult to actually manufacture "fake cum".

I will note that the black eyes are a nice touch and show attention to detail. Missa's acting is also fairly good in this clip. Not great, but certainly good (beats the majority of what I've found on C4S). And, there is thankfully no background music in this clip. This is a personal preference, mind you, but it's a plus for me if music is absent from fetish materials.

I went into this clip with high expectations (and hopes), and I realize that it was a commissioned clip, not something Missa thought up herself. But I still can't help but feel a little cheated. Definitely didn't get very much bang for my buck. Considering the level of quality Missa usually produces, she could have done far better with this clip.

In summary, if you like using your imagination (and I'm talking WAAAY more than is normally required with this format), and you're really, REALLY into futa, then yeah, take a shot on this clip. If, however, you actually want to see more than a few shots of pants tearing down the side, preceded by a few shots of a concealed dildo sliding here and there a few inches, then I'd recommend holding out for something better to come along.

Rating: 2/5

(I know it's harsh, but that's my honest appraisal of the material. Since I purchased this a few days after it came out, I've tried to like it, but...)
Obsidian Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013   #16
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

It's an interesting point, Reaver, which makes me wonder how much of that is Missa, and how much of that is down to the commission. Not picking sides here, but when I see natural talent, I always hate to see the possibility of it being spent on a one-shot project that doesn't quite use all of it.
Unread 08-14-2013   #17
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian Reaver View Post
A bit late, I know, but just now getting around to reviewing the clip. So, yeah, here's my take on it.

He only asked for an overview though, as in a brief summary of the contents. I'll have to give your overview a bad review due to the fact that it was not as much a summary as it was an opinionated review. 1/5
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013   #18
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Re: Review

Quote:
He only asked for an overview though, as in a brief summary of the contents. I'll have to give your overview a bad review due to the fact that it was not as much a summary as it was an opinionated review. 1/5
Teffie to the rescue! Lulz doth ensue!
Unread 08-14-2013   #19
Obsidian Reaver
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
It's an interesting point, Reaver, which makes me wonder how much of that is Missa, and how much of that is down to the commission. Not picking sides here, but when I see natural talent, I always hate to see the possibility of it being spent on a one-shot project that doesn't quite use all of it.
Your point is valid. The commission could have simply been the lackluster element here.

However, even bad ideas/scenarios can dressed up and made presentable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer
True, he did only ask for an overview. I misread that, and that's my fault.

However, I have to question this phrase: "Opinionated Review". Seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me. Aren't all reviews, at their core, "opinionated"? It's "you" providing "commentary" based on your experience with the product or service in question.

*Shrugs*
Unread 08-14-2013   #20
TF-Viewer

Quote:

True, he did only ask for an overview. I misread that, and that's my fault.

However, I have to question this phrase: "Opinionated Review". Seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me. Aren't all reviews, at their core, "opinionated"? It's "you" providing "commentary" based on your experience with the product or service in question.

*Shrugs*
*head explodes*

No, not always actually. It has many definitions, and they don't all inherently pertain to the idea or expressing one's opinions.
Unread 08-14-2013   #21
Obsidian Reaver
Banned

Quote:
*head explodes*

No, not always actually. It has many definitions, and they don't all inherently pertain to the idea or expressing one's opinions.

Ah, I see. Everyone else in the world must be wrong then. Got it.

Listen, I'm not going to sit here and debate the finer points of "review etiquette". For those lurkers out there who only care if this clip is worth buying, there's my review. Take it for whatever it's worth. It's more there for you than for the more vocal folks here.

Hope it helps with your decision-making.

Last edited by Obsidian Reaver; 08-14-2013 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Clarification
Unread 08-14-2013   #22
TF-Viewer

Quote:

Ah, I see. Everyone else in the world must be wrong then. Got it.
Doubt me you do. Show you I will.

Quote:
1. To look over, study, or examine again.
2. To consider retrospectively; look back on.
3. To examine with an eye to criticism or correction: reviewed the research findings.
4. To write or give a critical report on (a new work or performance, for example).
5. Law To reexamine (an action or determination) judicially, especially in a higher court, in order to correct possible errors.
6. To subject to a formal inspection, especially a military inspection.
v.intr.
1. To go over or restudy material: reviewing for a final exam.
2. To write critical reviews, especially for a newspaper or magazine.
n.
1. A reexamination or reconsideration.
2. A retrospective view or survey.
a. A restudying of subject matter.
b. An exercise for use in restudying material
4. An inspection or examination for the purpose of evaluation.
a. A report or essay giving a critical estimate of a work or performance.
b. A periodical devoted to articles and essays on current affairs, literature, or art.
a. A formal military inspection.
b. A formal military ceremony held in honor of a person or occasion.
7. Law A judicial reexamination, especially by a higher court, of an action or determination.
8. A musical show consisting of often satirical skits, songs, and dances; a revue.
Not all relate to opinions, some do certainly, but as I said, not all.

Anyway, way off topic now, let's not derail it further.
Unread 08-14-2013   #23
Obsidian Reaver
Banned

Quote:
Doubt me you do. Show you I will.

Not all relate to opinions, some do certainly, but as I said, not all.

Anyway, way off topic now, let's not derail it further.
*shakes head in disbelief*

Mountain out of a molehill, friend...

Yup. Carry on then.
Unread 08-14-2013   #24
missa
Producer

Missa - FUTANARI

Last edited by Tim; 03-11-2014 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Revised description (see next page)
missa is offline   Reply With Quote