free hit counters
Toshi Densetsu Series: Toire no Hanako-san (Ghost Loli multiple-stage AP/RN) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-21-2017   #25
Checkit1414
Process Fan

Re: Toshi Densetsu Series: Toire no Hanako-san (Ghost Loli multiple-stage AP/RN)

For those interested, there is "some sort" of Breast expansion in the anime's fourth installment of this serie that just came out a few days ago.

But be warned, don't get your hope too high for great process. Although the size change is quite noticeable, the way they did the process is so.....not well done i would say, it's so sad!

It's a real bummer. The whole series has really good concept, idea and setting for great process in the BE and/or AP department. Unfortunatly, it feel like the animation studio had like no budget at all or didn't wanted to invest much money for good quality animation in this serie.

And it show even more in this 4th anime. (When you see about 7 min of sex with always the same 4 angle layout repeating themself again and again and again....)

Anyway, if some of you are desperatly in need of some new "anime" breast expansion, you can always check it out. It's around the 10 min mark.

The only good point, the art and characters are rather well done and the girls is quite cute. (In my opinion.)
Checkit1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2017   #26
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: Toshi Densetsu Series: Toire no Hanako-san (Ghost Loli multiple-stage AP/RN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkit1414 View Post
For those interested, there is "some sort" of Breast expansion in the anime's fourth installment of this serie that just came out a few days ago.

But be warned, don't get your hope too high for great process. Although the size change is quite noticeable, the way they did the process is so.....not well done i would say, it's so sad!

It's a real bummer. The whole series has really good concept, idea and setting for great process in the BE and/or AP department. Unfortunatly, it feel like the animation studio had like no budget at all or didn't wanted to invest much money for good quality animation in this serie.

And it show even more in this 4th anime. (When you see about 7 min of sex with always the same 4 angle layout repeating themself again and again and again....)

Anyway, if some of you are desperatly in need of some new "anime" breast expansion, you can always check it out. It's around the 10 min mark.

The only good point, the art and characters are rather well done and the girls is quite cute. (In my opinion.)
Well, at least a Breast Expansion sequence where the girl stretches her boobs to become bigger is not something you see everday.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age progression, age regression, ghost, loli, reversion