free hit counters
AR in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-21-2017   #1
azerty47-2

AR in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger

Yo, like I said I just found a female AR in the sentai show Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger.

The villain in episode 6 is a monster that can suck out beautiful brides and young women's vital energy, turning them into lifeless mannequins. Aiding it in this manner is a woman named Saori Shimada, who was manipulated into helping out in exchange for the monster giving her her youth back (Though she still looks good and youthful enough to me, but whatever). When the monster delivers on its promise, it gives her too much vital energy, causing her to transform into a baby. And of course, when the monster gets its ass kicked, Saori returns to normal, as do the "mannequinized" girls, Saori is forgiven for helping out the monster, and all's well that ends well.

I didn't expect much from a sentai series like that, but there actually is process as you see her become younger, and she ends up in oversized clothes. I'm pleasantly surprised to finally see a female AR to infancy with process in a live-action series!

And as a side note; if some of the footage in the episode looks familiar, it's because the series is the basis for Power Rangers Wild Force, with this episode in particular serving as one of the inspirations for episode 20 of Wild Force; too bad they didn't keep the AR element for Wild Force.

As a second side note, I didn't bother mentioning her RN scene because it's just her AR played backwards.

EDIT: Thanks to someone on the AR Archive, I realized the link had unsafe ads that could lead to viruses, so I removed it. I'm really sorry about that, I wasn't aware of it since I have an ad blocker activated at most times.
Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-error707.png (117.9 KB, 270 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error082.png (107.9 KB, 245 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error077.png (106.5 KB, 238 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error922.png (144.8 KB, 245 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error592.png (111.3 KB, 228 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error642.png (107.3 KB, 249 views)

Last edited by azerty47-2; 12-22-2017 at 12:59 AM.
Unread 01-13-2018   #2
JasonSlayer
Frequent Poster

Re: AR in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger

Some bright soul should make a slideshow out of this.

Or, if we could find a safer link to the video, then so much the better...
JasonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote