free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 177 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-21-2014   #2113
Jinsaotome
Process Fan

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Hi, so I've been searching for a manga/doujinshi and its' name all but forgotten to me, it was about a dog boy and an older classmate girl(who turns into a cow girl) after sex. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Jinsaotome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2014   #2114
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinsaotome View Post
Hi, so I've been searching for a manga/doujinshi and its' name all but forgotten to me, it was about a dog boy and an older classmate girl(who turns into a cow girl) after sex. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
I'm pretty sure the manga you're referring to is one if the chapters from 'Puppy Love Season.'

http://www.perveden.com/en-manga/pup...ason---case-3/

My turn!

I'm trying to find a Korean manga (manhua? manwa?) that was about the animals in the heavenly realm wanting to take over Earth from the humans, but the access point or something was beneath some high school guy's backyard and somehow that was messing with the great plan. I recall there being a doggirl who could turn into a Doberman Pinscer and a guy who was a vulture who could turn into his animal form too (he had a bald spot on top of his head in human form despite looking like he was in his late teens or early twenties). The human guy (protagonist) who's backyard is above the access point for the animal-beings also had a younger sister who was confined to a wheelchair.
Basically

Missa the host
a rental van with 10 fetishists aboard
a film crew
a road map of tf shrines and areas of interest
and drive the van and its fetishists around to f/x labs,
Sleepy Hollow,etc as the passengers discuss their fetish

IOW
turn the camera on yourselfs to make a documentary about
your RL kinks due to the fetish

Last edited by Crash Ichimonji; 04-24-2014 at 12:08 AM.
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2014   #2115
lonewarrior
otaku at large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Ichimonji View Post

My turn!

I'm trying to find a Korean manga (manhua? manwa?) that was about the animals in the heavenly realm wanting to take over Earth from the humans, but the access point or something was beneath some high school guy's backyard and somehow that was messing with the great plan. I recall there being a doggirl who could turn into a Doberman Pinscer and a guy who was a vulture who could turn into his animal form too (he had a bald spot on top of his head in human form despite looking like he was in his late teens or early twenties). The human guy (protagonist) who's backyard is above the access point for the animal-beings also had a younger sister who was confined to a wheelchair.
here you go. http://www.tenmanga.com/book/CARNIVO...+YEGRINNA.html
Unread 04-24-2014   #2116
gwsfox
Process Fan

Smile Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Ichimonji View Post
I'm pretty sure the manga you're referring to is one if the chapters from 'Puppy Love Season.'

http://www.perveden.com/en-manga/pup...ason---case-3/

My turn!

I know which manga you are talking about. http://crazytje.be/Manga/4ea47032-64...b-6e41d0359e0c Hope this is what your looking for.

Someone beat me to it (snifl)

Last edited by gwsfox; 04-24-2014 at 07:13 AM.
gwsfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2014   #2117
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

I can't seem to find it, but there used to be a board, group or a thread somewhere that had the various Sailor Moon characters either in mid-TF and/or corrupted/tainted. Does anyone remember where that is?

Hah, I've been around the net so long that I'm starting to get link-Alzheimer's.

Thanks!
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2014   #2118
CNash
What would you rather be?

I found a fragment of a story on my hard drive during a spring-clean recently, but I have no idea where it came from or who wrote it. Basic searching hasn't turned up anything, and I've checked the usual places.

It concerns a guy named Scott who obtains a furry vixen bodysuit; the extract I have is basically just the part where he puts it on for the first time. It is a TG story, but I figured that it would fit better here due to the furry aspect. Also note that the content is graphically sexual and NSFW.

If anyone can identify it, I'd be most grateful.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Scott vixen costume.txt (19.8 KB, 41 views)

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2014   #2119
rettiroen
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkra View Post
Chapter 5 HitoMoe Iinkai Dai is now out. Still no sign of a translated version
Number 6 is out now:
HitoMoe Iinkai Dai 6
Unread 05-05-2014   #2120
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Oh. Hey..um...does anyone know the artist who did this one sequence? It's on G.E-Hentai.org, and it has a guy get turned intoa Hyena-Girl with a mohawk, and then a scientist get turned into a kitty, shrink a little, and trip over her paws. "I thought cats always alnd on their feet" is the dialogue, followed by a picture of them being together.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2014   #2121
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberFox View Post
Please give us ALL of Chica's work that was on her now defunct website (TF AND AR related)

You'll have to ask 'im. That said, Chica is quite friendly to people who RP with him.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2014   #2122
noname
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Oh. Hey..um...does anyone know the artist who did this one sequence? It's on G.E-Hentai.org, and it has a guy get turned intoa Hyena-Girl with a mohawk, and then a scientist get turned into a kitty, shrink a little, and trip over her paws. "I thought cats always alnd on their feet" is the dialogue, followed by a picture of them being together.
You are probably thinking about 12-tf: http://12-tf.deviantart.com/
The sequence you described is on page 3 of his gallery (Exo and Vae)
noname is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014   #2123
MotherMind

Does anyone have the following picture I am looking for?

I believe i may have seen this before on either 7chan or 4chan!

It contains a girl with yellow hair and white skin who grew poodle ears, nose, and tail and with her hands and feet in handcuffs or chains and she is panting and her vagina is showing and she is apparently locked up in a dungeon!

Last edited by MotherMind; 05-14-2014 at 05:28 AM.
Unread 05-15-2014   #2124
MotherMind

Why is everyone so dead silent? It has been two days!