free hit counters
Lola: Female to Male Revert - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-17-2012   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Lightbulb Lola: Female to Male Revert

Hi there,

This was a curious and intriguing find, not to mention arguably very rare in what is defined as mainstream media. Though, first, some gratitude and context.

My thanks for the work and dedication of one blackjack60 http://www.process-productions.com/f...ber.php?u=4902 , a fellow forum member, and their site http://maletf.blogspot.co.uk/. Their work in capturing and presevering this intriguing clip for us all, or at least those inclined to gender TF, is commendable .

Concerning the clip, this highlights a clone of the popular Argentinian telenovela "Lalola"; a relatively successful and mainstream magical TF/TG story which was quite popular a few years ago in the community. This partiular clip heralds from the Chilean version of the show, titled "Lola", and exhibits something of a remarkable, if limited, occurence in these series: the gender flipped protagonist undergoing a reverse transformation, thus a female to male change.

This clip can be found here.

http://youtu.be/yR0m8qG3G6o?t=3m25s

Not overly remarkable in depiction, but certainly show, in the ideas's occurence on TV at all .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012   #2
LK
Process Disciple

Re: Lola: Female to Male Revert

Very good!
Unread 09-17-2012   #3
Hardcase
Frequent Poster

Excellent find! I love the clothes ripping. Granted, I usually enjoy it more on women, but the method of transformation reminds me of American Werewolf in London.
Hardcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012   #4
blackjack60
Banned

Alchemical Night, thank you for the kind words regarding me and my blog. As you can tell from my site, I am a male TF enthusiast, but I hang around the Process to catch occasional mentions of male TFs and to share any news of female scenes I come across.

As for Lola, on my blog I had originally linked to a clip of better visual quality. Unfortunately, that disappeared from youtube. I currently trying to locate good quality downloads of the episode in question, but I don't know which one it is. Any further information is much appreciated.

Unfortunately, female to male transformations are among the rarest forms of TF found in visual media (the only other example I can think of is from Zerophilia). If any of you happen to know of any other examples, spread the word!
blackjack60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012   #5
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hi again,

Blackjack60, my thanks in turn for your words and efforts on your blog. I agree with your sentiments regarding female to male tf being so especially rare, and I to do try to keep an eye out for them.

Also, please do not worry about the quality of the clip as it is good, and we can all appreciate how capricious YT can be in maintaining work like this, and in other places too ^^;.

Though, I think, in turn for your efforts regarding Lola, I would like to direct you to a new post, and potential work for your blog, with the brief, but remarkable Bane transformation from the 1997 movie Batman and Robin.

The link is here and the topic on the forum http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=31766 .

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2012   #6
blackjack60
Banned

Thanks very much AC. I unfortunately cannot use that clip, since the video is up at Stonegate/Drogonaide's site, but I very much appreciate the suggestion.
blackjack60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2012   #7
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

I love that FtM clip, the muscle growth making her clothes tight, the fact she is wearing female clothes post change. The only thing missing is her acting all girly after the change from making it perfect.
Weirdoid is offline   Reply With Quote