free hit counters
Paradox Alice - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-20-2013   #97
MsMako
Lover

Re: Paradox Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuros View Post
Mako (or anyone). Comments on the hd vs sd image quality? Anyone got some comparison screen grabs?

Best, C

Hi C. I honestly do not know what the SD version might look like because the Film Distributors created that version. I delivered the approved HD version myself. I think it looks good - but then again - I'm probably biased
MsMako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2013   #98
MsMako
Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf9Guard View Post
I watched this on primewire though i must say there was a ton of hate for it on there and i was skeptical though most the reviews where from people who felt offended by it (transers from the comments). I found it to be exceptionally well done especially the transformation scene.

Thanks Wolf - very much appreciate that

Yeah... I've been in touch with some of the cast and crew these past few weeks... even talking yesterday with the DP - Frederick Schroeder who has been campaigning for his STRIPPED documentary on comics lately - and we've all been a bit shocked at the negative backlash the movie has gotten for reasons none of us saw coming. There seems to be a lot of "hate" coming from people who think we actually made a movie with a Pro-Christian Agenda. Which is making us all shake our heads - as that wasn't at all what the movie is about or what we set out to make. And also makes a lot of us wonder if these people making the comments actually watched the movie all the way through to see what happens.

We also do feel some "hate" is coming from those who are uncomfortable about the whole sex change thematic (which we did see coming). Ethan (the actor who played Alex) pointed out to me a couple weeks ago - that there seems to be a strong divide of peeps on the movie. Very passionate about either really liking it for "the chances it takes and how original it is" or very passionate about "hating it for the very same reasons". His outlook - "Hey at least people are talking about it and feel strongly one way or the other".

Cheers!!!
Unread 11-20-2013   #99
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Mako: Don't know if I said this before but I want to give my kudos to everyone involved in the making of that movie. A superb job by everyone involved.

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2013   #100
Wolf9Guard
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMako View Post
Thanks Wolf - very much appreciate that

Yeah... I've been in touch with some of the cast and crew these past few weeks... even talking yesterday with the DP - Frederick Schroeder who has been campaigning for his STRIPPED documentary on comics lately - and we've all been a bit shocked at the negative backlash the movie has gotten for reasons none of us saw coming. There seems to be a lot of "hate" coming from people who think we actually made a movie with a Pro-Christian Agenda. Which is making us all shake our heads - as that wasn't at all what the movie is about or what we set out to make. And also makes a lot of us wonder if these people making the comments actually watched the movie all the way through to see what happens.

We also do feel some "hate" is coming from those who are uncomfortable about the whole sex change thematic (which we did see coming). Ethan (the actor who played Alex) pointed out to me a couple weeks ago - that there seems to be a strong divide of peeps on the movie. Very passionate about either really liking it for "the chances it takes and how original it is" or very passionate about "hating it for the very same reasons". His outlook - "Hey at least people are talking about it and feel strongly one way or the other".

Cheers!!!
The whole pro christian thing is likely comments from christians. Very few people outside of the biblical faiths will openly comment stuff like that. Hell i been in Pagan chats before and its rarely ever brought up despite being on two sides of a coin almost. Sorry gona stop myself there before i go on. Much Karma your way for the plot.
Worlds apart.

I am a published Author,
Though all I have,
Are my Poems.

Check me out at Barns and Noble,
If you like : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/mitch-haack
Wolf9Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2013   #101
MsMako
Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsangeo View Post
Mako: Don't know if I said this before but I want to give my kudos to everyone involved in the making of that movie. A superb job by everyone involved.
Thanks D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf9Guard View Post
The whole pro christian thing is likely comments from christians. Very few people outside of the biblical faiths will openly comment stuff like that. Hell i been in Pagan chats before and its rarely ever brought up despite being on two sides of a coin almost. Sorry gona stop myself there before i go on. Much Karma your way for the plot.
I don't doubt that. It's been a fascinating ride to say the least. Most of what I have created in the past had just a very small audience that was looking for this kind of content. With PARADOX ALICE - the audience is all over the map. Not just peeps looking for the niche. I remember screening THE KISS for hundreds of mainstream peeps when we released it almost 10 years ago. And even then - most peeps found the film uncomfortable when it came to the TF TG element. Especially cause I take it seriously and don't normally play it for laughs.

- Miss Mako -