free hit counters
Complete (kinda) list of people I've TGed! (Offsite) - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-11-2007   #85
Ran
Unstealthy Lurker

Would it be too cheeky to ask for a colouring of one of the full-body images in my TG sequence once you're done colouring these ones? I know I've already recieved a lot more than most other forum goers more regular posting than I am, so I don't mind if I am asking too much.
Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007   #86
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Not really, I could do it while coloring in the other TGs. But I'll pick the frame, specifically that last one. :3
Unread 09-11-2007   #87
N00bOtaku
N00b

Very cool ^^ Thank You

N00bOtaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007   #88
deviousxen

Thanks Test-0!

...Now for getting my computer...
Unread 09-11-2007   #89
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Whew. Alrighty, here are the last four linearts for the forum based TGs. The ones I have lined up on DeviantART will be done seprately, so for now, here are the rest of the TGs for the time being.

hitomi432 and her hippy hip hips. Shake shake shake.
SilasX... I was bored, so now she's wearing a playboy bunny outfit under her shirt. Also the big floppy ears. Not actual bunny ears or tail, though.
strawman1985 wanted a bit more youthful appearance with his TG... err, I might have taken that a bit farther then intended. Meh.
Mysticguy wanted a jumbo chest with his TG. Gonna be hard to wear anything with those big floppy pillows there. :3

A lot of these look rather bad in areas, this is because the coloring phase is also the sketch correcting faze so almost all of the horrible legs, arm positions, ect will likely get fixed during the coloring faze. But it might be a good idea to bring up whatever you see wrong before hand, or I might miss some of the less obvious stuff. Also remember, my hands are tired so right now, it looks quite sloppy and ugly in areas (SilasX feet for example, just not in the mood to fix them tonight).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hitomi432TG.jpg (150.0 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg SilasXTG.jpg (174.0 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg strawman1985TG.jpg (136.5 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg MysticguyTG.jpg (145.4 KB, 53 views)
Unread 09-12-2007   #90
hitomi432
CatGirl Lover and Writer

thanks alot its awesome!!!!!!
hitomi432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007   #91
strawman1985
Frequent Poster

awesome im young lol
strawman1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007   #92
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Heh, glad you like em.

Anywho, nothing new today, work wasn't all that hard but I'm tired anywho. ^^; So, uh, I'll get the other TG linearts done tommorow...ish.
Unread 09-13-2007   #93
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Okie dokie, there was ONE more forum related TG to do still, so uh, here's Grand Storm! He wanted a more interesting 'change' with a gothy ribbons look. I hope this is gothy ribbony enough. :3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Grand StormTG.jpg (259.4 KB, 83 views)
Unread 09-14-2007   #94
AbdiKun
Banned

Location: brazil the land of...stuff...yeah thats more like it...
COOOOOOOL *?*
i think i'm in love....with my tg self XD
gender doesnt matter when you have a dog chain^^ yay!
awesome job
AbdiKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2007   #95
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Hee hee, glad you like it.

None of the TGs I've done linearts are on the list yet, this is because I haven't colored and uploaded them to DeviantART yet. So you count as TGed, just not officially till I finish the job.

In other news, I forgot to add Southerner to the list of TGs, which isn't all that hard to figure out since I aparently never uploaded his TG to DeviantART, along with the shrunken avatar I had done for dolly21 (which is, by the way, NOT a TG, just an SW. ). Anywho, I'll update the list with him... her and then get to work on the final three TGs in line from DeviantART, then hopefully have some time to start coloring these and cleaning up my PM box at the same time, which is almost entirely full at this point! >_<;

Unread 09-14-2007   #96
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

UPDATE!

Alrighty, I was a bit off on my original estimate of three on DeviantART, it's actually four. I have two of the linearts done for these, so I'll just post them up in case I get too tired to do the other two. ^^;

First up is M1A2Tanker. You might have noticed, this is a link to the original photo used for the TG. It's rare to actually have pics of the before, so take a good look at it, though without color it's hard to see the comparison. ^^; Anywho, M1A2 wanted just the moderate form, which isn't huge like everyone else was, but enough to put a bit of a 'dent' in her uniform. :3

Then there's ZappaSlave, whom wanted excessively long hair. I got a bit tired with the more curvy hair, and went with the straight type. Should make for a much more interesting look when the hair is colored, which is almost totally black.

Whelp, thats it for now. I was hoping people would respond a bit more to all the new content, but I guess no one wants to show their support anymore...

So, anyways, I might get done the rest tonight, but I'm not going to make a triple post either, so someone is going to have to post after this one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M1A2TankerTG.jpg (157.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg ZappaSlaveTG.jpg (213.1 KB, 86 views)