free hit counters
New Transformation Page - Page 25 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-01-2023   #289
MrDark
Frequent Poster

New Short release!

Short release: “Playground Horror”
Young girl has an unexpected moment she grows into a woman at a playground. But is she the only one? What is happening?

Link: https://darkproductions.gumroad.com/l/epeuy

Has Female AP. BE and Male AP...

Enjoy,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poster_Playground_1575.jpg (1.44 MB, 57 views)
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2023   #290
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re-Release Short

Short release: “What becomes of Elenora?”

Young girl grows into a woman inside of a closed room. Who did this to her? Whatever or whoever, she must figure what to do next?

Short with Breast Expansion, Age Progression, Female Transformation, Solo, Self Discovery.

Link: https://darkproductions.gumroad.com/l/jxciej

Enjoy,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poster_Elonora_1575.jpg (1.54 MB, 38 views)
Unread 03-03-2023   #291
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

Short release: “The Calling?”

Young girl is trapped in a basement for no reason. A entity appears telling her she has a calling. She suddenly grows but doesn’t stop and becomes a giantess. What does this calling? What is she to do now?

Short has Breast Expansion, Age Progression, Female Transformation, Muscle Growth and Giantess.

Link: https://darkproductions.gumroad.com/l/hlgsr

Enjoy,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poster_Calling_1575.jpg (1.36 MB, 47 views)
Unread 03-08-2023   #292
MrDark
Frequent Poster

New release!

Release of: “The Room 3"

Next major installment of "The Room" series. Finally someone shows up behind the walls to show that the rooms are part of an experimental lab station that uses people of all ages to experiment growth drugs on.

Link: https://darkproductions.gumroad.com/l/tjrxn

Production is full of Female AP, 1 Male AP, Rapid Pregnancies, BE, Milk Lactation (Breast Expression by pumps), Couple Sex, and Female Old AP.

More productions on the way. But in the meantime check out all on my gumroad: https://darkproductions.gumroad.com/

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poster_Room3_1575.jpg (1.31 MB, 31 views)
Unread 03-14-2023   #293
MrDark
Frequent Poster

New Short Release

Short release: “Bullies”

Next installment of The Demon Girl Adventures. Rita is a young girl that is being bullied and she is sad. Rita believes if she was beautiful she’d be treated better. The Demon Girl takes pity on her, but also has a hidden agenda.

Short has Breast Expansion, Age Progression, Female Transformation, and lesbian sex.

Link: https://darkproductions.gumroad.com/l/ajxxjf

Enjoy,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bed_Intro1.jpg (871.9 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg Bed_Demon1.jpg (950.2 KB, 33 views)
Unread 03-19-2023   #294
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Updates

Updates!!!!

Just to inform everyone What's happening with Dark Productions and upcoming productions,

New releases coming:

Dana: Growth Pills 8+ minute Short: AP, BE
Siblings 2: Female and Male AP, and Female BE
Miss Jacobsen: AR, BE
The Blight: Major short production with Agegrowth. Horror film involving: AP, Old AP, BE, AR, and giantess.

Re-releases/Director Cuts

Cassidy Changes 2: AP, BE (remastered fully voiced)
Resident Evil: AP, BE (remastered fully voiced)

Productions in the works
The Neighbor- coming of age (won't have transformation but time with pregnancy and before pregnancy)
Breasts of Milk: Young girl finds that there is a secret in drinking someones breastmilk that causes themselves to grow large breasts full with milk, but also triggers an AP.

So, many things to come and hope to hear the excitement or questions people have. In the meantime come to my Gumroad for to many productions to count on female transformations.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Unread 03-21-2023   #295
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

Why don't you upgrade your machine to something newer? Perhaps then you can get more viewers.
Unread 03-21-2023   #296
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Answer

It's not a matter of upgrading my machines but the software/programs. I've tried to understand Daz 3D but it's never worked out and I've known Poser since 2004. I've spent most of the years gathering/purchasing all models and such since and really like it best.

Also, I don't think it's just about what is being produced but how most 99.99% of viewers want free entertainment. Both me and Agegrowth have watched the last few years on content being produced and thats what people want. The reality is, we artists need fund to survive in whatever level needed to continue producing our content. Also, everyone here knows how sensitive all the content is and where we can release it. We're lucky to even show our stuff. The viewers need to not be picky and be understanding more. That's my opinion, but I've been doing this for awhile and know how things trend.

Thanks for the comment.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Unread 03-21-2023   #297
MrDark
Frequent Poster

New Release

Short release: “Dana: Growth Pills”

Young girl goes to her friends to spend over and they talk about how her breasts have started growing. A week later theyre bigger and her friend wonders why. She finds out shes been taking an experimental growth pill. She begs to get some and decides to over do it.

Short has Breast Expansion, Age Progression, Female Transformation, and Solo.

Link: https://darkproductions.gumroad.com/l/ftqcbd

Enjoy,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poster_Dana_1575.jpg (1.14 MB, 43 views)
Unread 03-22-2023   #298
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

Re: Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDark View Post
It's not a matter of upgrading my machines but the software/programs. I've tried to understand Daz 3D but it's never worked out and I've known Poser since 2004. I've spent most of the years gathering/purchasing all models and such since and really like it best.

Also, I don't think it's just about what is being produced but how most 99.99% of viewers want free entertainment. Both me and Agegrowth have watched the last few years on content being produced and thats what people want. The reality is, we artists need fund to survive in whatever level needed to continue producing our content. Also, everyone here knows how sensitive all the content is and where we can release it. We're lucky to even show our stuff. The viewers need to not be picky and be understanding more. That's my opinion, but I've been doing this for awhile and know how things trend.

Thanks for the comment.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
You can leave Agegrowth out of the conversation. I support him plenty. You clearly are in this from a non-free standpoint hence the comment was to enable you to get more viewers. I.e. More Money.
Unread 03-22-2023   #299
lowes96
Process Master

Ok ok stop the fighting here clearly we have 2 artists with 2 different styles. To each their own
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2023   #300
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Comment

I dont know what you mean by fighting..wasn't arguing at all but giving a strong opinion on what I as an artist sees and knows....was explaining what has been trending mostly in this genre. As for bringing up Agegrowth, I have all rights to bring him up being we team up and are currently teaming up and have had many conversations about these issues and more (ei, comments all around we've been told, etc). The comparison was, before he used to give free content till he started charging and its really shifted things as an artist and many fans. Also he uses Daz 3D and other programs to make his stories which I dont, but even with that and all the time and sometimes upsets we get building or making things work.... the sales are low.

Again, as mentioned before, I appreciated the comment before...just we live in a different time and people expect many things that sometimes us artists can't do or give...

Cheers,
Mister

Tags
age progression, breast expansion, female transformation