free hit counters
TaylorMadeClips BE Updates - Page 62 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-11-2013   #733
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Re: TaylorMadeClips BE Updates

Unread 04-15-2013   #734
RealiBE
Lurker

Bought both. Enjoyed both. Thanks you for your efforts.
RealiBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013   #735
MTMTE
Frequent Poster

Whoa holy shit!
The expansion during 5:15 till 6:00 of the video (cat. # is vdo-125-0721) (that I'm sure they'll post pics of here soon) is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly good. Its stars "Beth" who I think is very pretty. Also her make-up & hair is well done, her outfit is sexy and she has a facial piercing that's subtle enough to ignore if you don't find it attractive. I like it, BTW. Also she puts her hands on her breasts a lot during the expansion, adding to the realism IMO.

Anyways, It's the first video done by X-SPANDER... And I guess there are more to come...lets hope they're as good! Typically the web host doesn't do previews for 3rd party clips.

The premise is a little silly and the dialogue is a little wonky as is the delivery of said dialogue. Still very much worth it though!

Lots of close up expansion...for me personally a little too close. Like "hey, that's you armpit huh?" close. Then a nice 45 second or so more typical framed up with lots of breast expansion..as well as you know...the model's face and stuff. AMAZING!

Very very good, highly recommend.
MTMTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013   #736
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTMTE View Post
Whoa holy shit!
The expansion during 5:15 till 6:00 of the video (cat. # is vdo-125-0721) (that I'm sure they'll post pics of here soon) is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly good. Its stars "Beth" who I think is very pretty. Also her make-up & hair is well done, her outfit is sexy and she has a facial piercing that's subtle enough to ignore if you don't find it attractive. I like it, BTW. Also she puts her hands on her breasts a lot during the expansion, adding to the realism IMO.

Anyways, It's the first video done by X-SPANDER... And I guess there are more to come...lets hope they're as good! Typically the web host doesn't do previews for 3rd party clips.

The premise is a little silly and the dialogue is a little wonky as is the delivery of said dialogue. Still very much worth it though!

Lots of close up expansion...for me personally a little too close. Like "hey, that's you armpit huh?" close. Then a nice 45 second or so more typical framed up with lots of breast expansion..as well as you know...the model's face and stuff. AMAZING!

Very very good, highly recommend.

Thanks for mentioning X-SPANDER MTMTE. He is a new outside producer from the East Coast so he'll have different models and a different style. He's not real close to a big city so finding models with any experience will be difficult. Beth is very pretty but is such a terrible actress I almost added a disclaimer. I know what its like to be excited to shoot a model that you know will look good but then be horrified by her acting. Sometimes acting is so dreadful it actually seems to really physically hurt when you are right there in person recording it. Maybe its from suppressing the urge to cringe but there is only so much you can do to try and coax a performance out of a model.

I was also impressed though at the expansion in Beth's clip. Some good shit for sure. This wasn't the first clip X-SPANDER shot but it was the first one released. The first one he shot was The Bigger Breasts Workout which we released right after it. He's got 5-6 more shot already so look for them to be released soon. He's tried some different things too & the acting in most of them is actually pretty good.

MAXGROWTH and X-SPANDER both get their clips edited by us but they get scheduled differently then ours and the lack of trailers for them is really an oversight but I am fixing that. The X-SPANDER clips should have them posted by tomorrow if not later today.

X-SPANDER created his own sound effects for us to use specifically for his clips so you might notice a difference there.

BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013   #737
NuclearKite
Kinky Utterances

Sorry, not for 20 bucks a piece.
NuclearKite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013   #738
Roy
Constructive Posterererer

Thanks MTMTE for the review of one of the new clips from X-SPANDER. Going by the preview pics, am I correct to assume that the 45 seconds of really good expansion is during her second outfit, with the white shirt (after the green dress and cleavage)? If you say it's good and it's the cleavage expansion, I'll be buying it for sure. Otherwise I'll hold off to see these other upcoming BE clips (or at least pics of the amazing expansion).

May I ask, BudapestSwopeJr, can you say whether the X-SPANDER clips are all non-nudity?

As always, keep up the good work.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013   #739
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearKite View Post
Sorry, not for 20 bucks a piece.
Both X-SPANDER clips combined cost less then $20 but maybe you are referring to something else.

Unread 05-06-2013   #740
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Thanks MTMTE for the review of one of the new clips from X-SPANDER. Going by the preview pics, am I correct to assume that the 45 seconds of really good expansion is during her second outfit, with the white shirt (after the green dress and cleavage)? If you say it's good and it's the cleavage expansion, I'll be buying it for sure. Otherwise I'll hold off to see these other upcoming BE clips (or at least pics of the amazing expansion).

May I ask, BudapestSwopeJr, can you say whether the X-SPANDER clips are all non-nudity?

As always, keep up the good work.
The expansion he is referring to happens in the first outfit and it is cleavage based. As far as I know there isn't any real nudity in any of the X-Spander clips. There will be some nude props coming up though.

A sample has been added for the Beth clip.

Unread 05-06-2013   #741
Roy
Constructive Posterererer

Well in 'that' case... *bought*

(15 minutes later)

Alright, that was some good process! I like how it came in waves. Thanks for the preview, gave a glimpse of it and sealed the deal on the purchase. I agree with MTMTE's comment about the zoom level though, sometimes there's no composition of the shot.

I hope they get someone breastier and do the same technique, that would be amazing. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013   #742
bosk
Leecher

I just don't understand this obsession with the close up shots. I dunno. I need to see what's going on, and the more I can see at once, the better. Even in context, the super tight close up shots are just annoying. My guess- and maybe I'm wrong- is that these are being done by people who don't have the fetish, but are trying to imagine what we'd want, and so a close up of fabric stretching(regardless of the fact that you can't tell by what) or a 30-second shot of a button being strained would seem logical. My advice would be: think the Violet scene- wide shot, occasional reaction shot.

That being said, I still really appreciate that these are being done at all.
bosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013   #743
lowes96
Process Master

Talking Re: TaylorMadeClips BE Updates

HOLY SHIT! The process in the beth video are fantastic WOW I'm impressed they really hit home with this one BOUGHT!
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013   #744
Sept
Process Fan

Any chance on getting a preview for MAXGROWTH: The Magical Maze Mis-Adventure ? It looks interesting but at one of the higher cost videos ($22) I don't really want to purchase it blindly