free hit counters
Curiosity of The Nutty Professor - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-29-2013   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Question Curiosity of The Nutty Professor

Hi there,

As is so, and maybe too, often my custom, the title will require some explanation to develop things .

In referring to the title, I am referencing the Eddy Murphy 1996 remake - and to a lesser extend the 2000 sequel of lesser repute - which was inspired by the 1963 film starring Jerry Lewis; itself inspired, of course, by Jekyll and Hyde.

In the context of the more modern franchise, a curious thought occurred to me, which I moved to share here. Though both the 96 and millennium films are a little misplaced to have had a deeper online reception, and especially here due to the period and gender of the characters, I was wondering as to if there was any related fan or inspired media concerning the narrative of both films.

The notion of fairly popular movies centred upon both weight loss and rejuvenation formulas seeming a fertile context for consideration in our community, and yet in my years here I cannot recall any particular interest in the franchise.

Any thoughts or perspectives would be interesting to consider on this subject, as it is.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2013   #2
Mr GorpThorp
Frequent Poster

Re: Curiosity of The Nutty Professor

I agree with you; I think the movie would have been much more interesting with a female lead