free hit counters
Crating a sub forum just for Male related stuff? - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-25-2009   #25
JMS
Process Fan

Re: Crating a sub forum just for Male related stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoniade View Post
Buzzz! Wrong answer regarding Shadowlord and Dragoniade Inc! And what do our contestants didn't win?

Well, today's losers, TF-Viewer, Vengeance1701 and OhZone get the consolation prize for not being able to get their facts straight and keeping posting bashing shit.

Shrinking Violent also gets a mention for being a carriage jackass, the one with the nice eyes guards.

Come pick your dunce's cap you four, especially TF-Viewer, who really deserve it.

And for the records, I have nothing against female TF. I'm just not supporting Fan Service TF and those who think women are nothing but sex toys to be transformed.

If there's 4 times more male transformations on the site than female ones (for exclusive content, excluding mixed groups), it's simply because the industry produced those. There's more TF horror, shamanism, etc stories than fanservice being produced. Guess what bring more money? A vampire / werewolf movie, with the female lead falling in love for the werewolf anti-hero, or the blond bimbo growing extra DD breasts?

But I guess it would appear to be an exclusive when people just close their eyes and sing 'Lalala' each time another type of TF is mentioned. "Flat Earth Society" anyone?
Fetish. FETISH. The whole point of a crazy sexual kink is that it is outside your normal standards. I enjoy female TFs and such, even if it involves blonde bimbos or whatever, but in day to day life I have the uttermost respect for women as equal human beings.
If someone is misogynic, it's not because of TF media portraying women as helpless sex toys but because they're ... just misogynic, probably because of old fashioned parents or something.

Also, I didn't realise the film industry responded to the interests of a niche fetish community, especially one what would get a 'ewww what the fuck?!' response from the person on the street.
JMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009   #26
LK
Process Disciple

Male TFs?

Unread 08-25-2009   #27
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

dragoniade's response was hilarious when you consider it's a complete lie. What facts did I get wrong? I said his DA faves have female TFs... well here's the proof of that

http://dragoniade.deviantart.com/fav...ransformations

I said he hated The Process.. I think I can find evidence of that as well. Yes, on his own site on the date of 2009-05-25 he referred to us as "Process retards". He went on a small campaign to gather the IP addresses of anyone from The Process who annoyed him even in the slightest bit. He did actually state in one of his updates that the female TF content would not be posted immediately, and if you check his actual site you'll notice that while some of the shows are supposedly updated to contain female TFs, much of those are missing from the updates. So it appears to be holding true to his original statement about the donation code being given to some and not others based on their affiliation with The Process. Either hiding most of the female TFs from those who he does not approve or skipping them in updates out of spite. It appears some of his site posts and DA journal entries have been edited/removed, but we all remember him looking for our IPs even if he deleted the message itself.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009   #28
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

In general, searching for stuff wouldn't be so difficult if folks used a little more common sense/detail in describing things - both in thread titles and in the actual postings.

Seems like half the posts here are titled - "New TF/TG/SW/whathaveyou Clip!"

followed by a post featuring a link and a "Wow! - Anyones seen this be4s?"

I shouldn't have to read 1/2 a dozen replies or click through to a youtube link to find out what the video is about.

As mentioned above, if folks put a little more effort into their opening posts/titles, it'd make searching for art/artists/movies/etc far, far easier.

I'll grant you - to get around copyrights, some folks will post youtube vids with practically nothing in the way of titles - but that's when you put a brief description in the title/post and ask for info from folks.

Donate to support an artist!

Last edited by thrandrall; 08-25-2009 at 01:40 PM.
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009   #29
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS View Post

Also, I didn't realise the film industry responded to the interests of a niche fetish community, especially one what would get a 'ewww what the fuck?!' response from the person on the street.
From looking at some sites, it's pretty apparent that p0rn producers cater to pretty much anything you can think of - course when I want to see a woman wearing hot boots or a nice latex outfit, I don't personally care to see her blowing some jock or eating out another girl either.

At least it's not as hard as it used to be to find pics/clips of just "normal" stuff.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009   #30
dragoniade
Banned

Thumbs down Re: Crating a sub forum just for Male related stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Bunch of retarded half truth
LOL. TF-Viewersure haven't changed and sure deserve his title of Process retard. Calling me lying, when all his post regarding me are nothing but libel and fagotry.

Quote:
So it appears to be holding true to his original statement about the donation code being given to some and not others based on their affiliation with The Process
You're a liar, and here's the proof. YOU where the only one to have his donation code stripped away. That's what you get for spending 3 years harassing someone in the name of some site.
Quote:
Either hiding most of the female TFs from those who he does not approve or skipping them in updates out of spite.
It's called a mature filter you dimwit.
Quote:
It appears some of his site posts and DA journal entries have been edited/removed, but we all remember him looking for our IPs even if he deleted the message itself.
Was Pinocchio your cousin? Because you surely lie like him. Maybe you'll turn into a jackass like he did. Wait, you already have, a few years ago. *I* never deleted anything. The metamorphorum was killed by it's owner. My Livejournal announcements are still be thereand so are my various entries on DA. Here's one for each: http://dragoniade.deviantart.com/journal/18962198
http://dragoniade.livejournal.com/17067.html

And I would do it again to block spammer and troll like you.
Quote:
whinning
If you were to search a bit, you would have found them. But since you clearly only wanted to keep trolling, it's no surprise you didn't. Or were you simply too lazy from sucking a certain forum process owner for protection?
dragoniade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009   #31
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

*rerails thread*

Will male TFs draw out more strait female members to the site?

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009   #32
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoniade View Post
LOL. TF-Viewersure haven't changed and sure deserve his title of Process retard. Calling me lying, when all his post regarding me are nothing but libel and fagotry.

You're a liar, and here's the proof. YOU where the only one to have his donation code stripped away. That's what you get for spending 3 years harassing someone in the name of some site.

It's called a mature filter you dimwit.

Was Pinocchio your cousin? Because you surely lie like him. Maybe you'll turn into a jackass like he did. Wait, you already have, a few years ago. *I* never deleted anything. The metamorphorum was killed by it's owner. My Livejournal announcements are still be thereand so are my various entries on DA. Here's one for each: http://dragoniade.deviantart.com/journal/18962198
http://dragoniade.livejournal.com/17067.html

And I would do it again to block spammer and troll like you.

If you were to search a bit, you would have found them. But since you clearly only wanted to keep trolling, it's no surprise you didn't. Or were you simply too lazy from sucking a certain forum process owner for protection?
I don't spam you, I've never attacked you and certainly not an ongoing attack for 3 years. Where in the world do you even get that from? You've also accused me of emailing you, which I've never done. You claim you removed my donation code.. but the thing is I didn't even donate under this name so you wouldn't even have known it was me who donated in the first place. Back then there was no incentive to donate so I wouldn't have left any personal information for you to contact me with by which to give me said code, namely an email address. I have no email registered under "TF-viewer" so I know all that is a pack of lies, I've never emailed you and you couldn't have singled out my code to be discarded.

You're the one who trolls, you go on your site and insult The Process as a whole, then you lurk here to keep an eye out for any mention of you and reply with your hateful rants and lies to defend your actions. You're a drama-queen, you must thrive on causing trouble for others and yourself with your ridiculous comments and illegitimate complaints. You got offended by a joke I made years ago, took it as a serious insult when it wasn't and you parade that misunderstanding around without ever acknowledging the apology I made about it. You want to play the victim, but you're the instigator of all your own problems. I may have missed the journal posts and thought it removed, but some of your posts have certainly been removed elsewhere. And it's certainly true that you have female TFs in your DA favorites, and on your site even after claiming them to be "male chauvinism towards women" to be "degrading the female form". You said as much on your own site, you can't deny that bit of hypocrisy.
Unread 08-25-2009   #33
Styerion
Happiness in detachment

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveordie83 View Post
*rerails thread*

That's something you ask the straight female members of the site.

Which is way out of the purpose of this thread considering how far we derailed from the original topic.
Styerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009   #34
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styerion View Post
That's something you ask the straight female members of the site.

Which is way out of the purpose of this thread considering how far we derailed from the original topic.
Lorekeep's post in this thread "Meh" toward male TFs pretty much put the nail in the coffin on the idea of having a male TF subforum. It's not happening from the looks of it, and very understandably so.
Unread 08-25-2009   #35
dragoniade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveordie83 View Post
*rerails thread*

If you want mixed TF with no bias, you know where to go look.
Unread 08-25-2009   #36
dragoniade
Banned

Quote:
Blah blah *lies* blah blah blah *denial* blah blah blah
In other word, you'll see no objection at me posting a "random" name and email

Last edited by LK; 08-25-2009 at 05:36 PM.