free hit counters
CYOC chapters - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-05-2007   #13
Bieeanda

Variant thread deletions could be part of the reason why everything devolves to gay donkey sex. That and at least one of the most prolific 'authors' there is very, very gay.

Have you thought about posting on the Unending BEAddventure instead? It doesn't have quite the same degree of user extensibility (you're stuck with the branches that the episode author offers), but the stories fork often enough that you could probably find one to branch off from, and the maintainers don't bat an eye at copyrighted characters at all.
Unread 11-05-2007   #14
Dontino
Bored of being an asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bieeanda View Post
Have you thought about posting on the Unending BEAddventure instead? It doesn't have quite the same degree of user extensibility (you're stuck with the branches that the episode author offers), but the stories fork often enough that you could probably find one to branch off from, and the maintainers don't bat an eye at copyrighted characters at all.
My only problem with Unending BE is that the chapter writer chooses the branching chapters titles. This makes it impossible to tell what branches have been written and leaves no room for sudden creativity.

Well, that and the overdose of BE. I mean I don't mind BE but there's only so many ways to write about it.
It's gallons better then gay donkey sex though, I'll give it that.
Dontino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007   #15
venus_redscar
Process Fan

I have my own thread there, and it has stayed, for now. I keep the entire thing as a backup too in a word file I planned to eventually post to my group. It is under Pleasure Island > The Teen Couple Arrives. You should be able to follow it. http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=27161 I eventually dropped my partner and continued it myself.
venus_redscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2007   #16
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

I just made another one...hopefully it won't meet the same fate.

The Size Room
Unread 12-03-2007   #17
zidanetribal88004
Lurker

http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=31842
started this one a while back to open up for anything some of the later chapters are getting a bit weird though,
and Id like to just see this one branch out for a change
http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=31254
zidanetribal88004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2007   #18
No-Man
Process Disciple

I've found that Cyoc has good individual pages and sometimes you can find a few pages in a row that were done by the same person that are good. I've gone on it and I essentially skim new entries to see if they bothered to capitalize, use paragraphs and form cohesive sentences. If they did, sometimes I can find some interesting TF, TG and BE descriptions. There's no way a good full story comes out of that site.

But hey, it's constantly updating material and more is always better.
Unread 12-03-2007   #19
Nobunagakhan

That is a really confusing place when your trying to keep track of story lines.
Unread 12-07-2007   #20
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

I just made another one:

An Uplifting Experience

No process in this chapter, but it results from BI and SW.
Unread 12-09-2007   #21
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Okay...you know what? There's other interactive story sites being used for Process-related stories. If you've got a chapter on one of them you'd like to share, go ahead.

Here's a story I started on Writing.com based on my inexplicably-deleted CYOC thread:
Cream & Vanilla's Big Little Adventure

And when I saw someone making Final Fantasy IV-related chapters on the BE Addventure, I wrote this SW-themed chapter starring Rosa:
White Magic 101
Unread 12-22-2007   #22
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Okay...I see this thread isn't exactly hot...but just the same, here's another chapter I came up with. Great for fans of SW and fairy TF.

That wasn't so bad, actually...
Unread 07-18-2008   #23
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Re: CYOC chapters

Hate to necro, but I just wrote a new CYOC chapter. Mary, user of the myriad transformation vials, has turned herself into a size-changing balloon tigress, and decides to invite her boyfriend over for some fun.

Surprise!
Unread 07-18-2008   #24
lalilu
spicy

Re: CYOC chapters

i feel that posting on the BE archive keeps the gay donkey sex to a very minimum. writing.com is also another good place to have stories that you can monitor and censor.
great story lines TB Tabby, btw