free hit counters
“Bonehill Road” werewolf film - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-05-2017   #1
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

“Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Well, it seems this is going to be a good year for female werewolf movies. Right now on Indiegogo, there is a werewolf movie seeking funding called “Bonehill Road” (a boring title, I know, but then again, so is “Betsy”). The movie is a throwback to old-school werewolf films with strictly practical effects and zero CGI. The filmmaker’s three major influences are “The Howling,” “AWIL,” and “Dog Soldiers,” and IMO, you can’t ask for better influences than that. It took a while to find a contact for the writer/director, since his e-mail address isn’t listed on the campaign’s page, but he eventually got back to me with the details, and he said that while there will be many werewolves in the movie (and many different types of werewolves), the major TF at the end will be “an awesome transformation sequence featuring a nude woman.” The TF will begin painfully but will gradually become pleasurable. The werewolf will have a muzzle but no tail. You can see a short clip of the articulated werewolf head at the end of the teaser on the campaign page, and for a low-budget movie, it’s not bad at all—at least it’s definitely better than what any of us could probably do. This guy has made many indie horror movies in the past, especially in the ‘90s, and this is his first time seeking crowdfunding because he wants the werewolf effects to be topnotch. Like "Betsy," he already has the funding for the movie; he's just looking for a little extra for the werewolf effects. He’s not asking for much, and whether he reaches his goal or not, he’s definitely going to make the movie. (He’s already almost at the goal, so he probably will make it.) Needless to say, I already chipped in, and I suggest you do, too. Here is the campaign’s website:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...-film-horror#/
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote