free hit counters
TG, BE, comic - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-16-2006   #1
BaronChimera
Process Fan

TG, BE, comic

Hi everyone. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. While my drawing skills aren't very great, I've been wanting to do a brief comic for a long time. I penciled this up quickly in an hour or two, and added text to it digitally. It's something I've had in mind for awhile.

Just a bit of background info, since you all don't know a thing about me, and this is the first time I've ever spoken up in any TF forum, ever. I'm a fan of the 'bad wishes' cliche in transformation, it's probably my favorite trigger. I also really like TG (M->F) and BE, especially when put together.

I also like minor bondage, as evidenced by the final part. Not heavy leather, dominating, painful bondage, just more comical stuff that binds people, or gags them, or both. This particular situation was inspired from the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the episode where the Cheerleaders were being cursed, and one had her mouth seal over. Sadly I've never see anything like that in anything else, except for the Matrix and possibly Spirited Away , though Chihiro was a child, and I'm only interested in adult tranformations.

Well, don't be shy. I'm fully prepared to accept criticism, I've been trying to improve my art overall, though this isn't really a fair indication of what I can do since it was drawn so quickly.

Incidentally, if you're wondering what ever became of the star of the comic, her roomates didn't know quite what to make of her when she was discovered. Some emergency cosmetic surgery helped cure most of the last two wishes, but she didn't have the money to do anything about the first one! Oh well.

EDIT: Seems it didn't upload correctly, is it working now?

Last edited by BaronChimera; 06-25-2016 at 05:55 AM.
BaronChimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2006   #2
Xeno_Angel
Process Fan

Well this is not too bad. Kind funny in the end.
Xeno_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2006   #3
The Lord of War
Process Master? lol what?

Lol great comic. Sucks to be him/her.
The Lord of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2006   #4
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Neat! Great comic.
Three wishes are always a good thing. ^^

Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2006   #5
Xeno_Angel
Process Fan

Maybe even 5 or 1. lol
Xeno_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2006   #6
BaronChimera
Process Fan

Thanks for the comments, I was worried that no one would like it.

My main goal was to be mostly funny, we're not supposed to worry about little things like how the character would be able to eat or drink when it's all over.

Having two more wishes probably wouldn't do her any good since she would be able to say them! Unless the genie gave her a pencil and some paper...

Anyway! I decided to color the first page. Let me know what you all think of it, if people like it I may color the other two. It's a bit of work, though, and I won't have much free time over the next few days so it'll be awhile before the next page would be colored if I decide to do it.

This also lets me fix a few mistakes. There's one big mistake I made THREE times without realizing it. The Genie's hands, when she goes into 'wish granting pose' are not oriented correctly. I have this fixed in the color version.

What do you all think?

Last edited by BaronChimera; 06-25-2016 at 05:55 AM.
Unread 12-20-2006   #7
BaronChimera
Process Fan

Alright, I've finished coloring the second page. Though no one commented on the first colorization, so how does it look? Should I finish the third one like this? There's a few things that I'll need to fix and edit in the third image while I'm coloring it, so it should turn out looking a little better.

Last edited by BaronChimera; 06-25-2016 at 05:56 AM.
Unread 12-20-2006   #8
Setzer
Recovering Lurker =P

Maybe it's just me, but the disappearing mouth bit always made my stomach turn...
Setzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2006   #9
lalilu
spicy

nice
lalilu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006   #10
Wild Dog
Lurker

you can see something like that in warlock 2 > the warlock is going to the office of guy , while he is walking a secretary start to say CAN I HELP YOU? after she said that like 100 , the warlock say shut up.
Wild Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006   #11
BaronChimera
Process Fan

The disappearing mouth is not for everyone, I suppose. Even among transformation circles something like that is even a niche bit. I suppose it's somewhat like objectification, but even more obscure. A transformation that removes a person's capacity to do something relatively simple, yet would technically make living impossible, but much lighter in this instance being potentially remedied.

Also, I've never heard of Warlock 2. My searches show me a movie called Warlock: The Armageddon, is that it? Though I haven't been able to find any trace of the scene you mentioned. I don't suppose anyone knows of a clip or some images from it?
Unread 12-23-2006   #12
impracticalities

I very much like your comic as I'm a fan of not just the process, but the mental/physical/social discomfort associated therewith. Cheers.